God teir celeb fap post?

God teir celeb fap post?

I hate you Katy.

How could you fap to this?
>Empty paper towels
>Cast iron skillet handle pointed out instead of inside for safety
>Pretending to make lemonade, bit only has like three lemon halves, no knife and no container to collect juice in

By not being an autist.

more please

Why do you guys have to be so lwed about my pics? So horny!

Who?

she's not wearing an apron either; if that pan gets knocked over it's going all over her bare midriff and legs and that's gonna be an expensive E.R. visit

Take a wild guess. Every time i see these threads you guys are talking about how tight my puaay is, how much you want to cum on my tits and how many black guys ive fucked ( which is none)

fuck me she's so hot

Maisie!

her legs are outrageous

Do you want to talk to me on kik instead of here?

I was just joking :o

tribute worthy

they're insane. would love to get between them

mmm i'd fuck her so hard

If it meant that you could fuck her any way you wanted, would you lick up another guys load off the inside of her thighs?

Bet she sounds amazing in bed

why do I always feel like she stinks.
breath, pussy, BO ,..everything.

>um, hi Katy, it's Kristen... um, Kristen Stewart. I was wondering if you, um, wanted to hang or something

Fucking moron. Knife is behind lemon half. Lemon in her hand is in an old fashioned juicer which collects the fucking juice.

definitely

Maisie is god

it would turn me on to do that tbh

anyone else jerking for tay now?

Try posting some FUCKING NUDES

Yes no maybe.

Ha sure, you never gave me your kik last time.

i'm wanking to her

Would you suck it out of her pussy?

If Taylor asked you to suck a guys cock if it meant her jerking you off and dirty talking you the whole time, would you?

>um, last time was at the Kids Choice thing... remember?

if she was muttering filth in my ear and calling me a cum slut i'd happily suck and swallow for her.