My current penis. I have phimosis

My current penis. I have phimosis.

I'm thinking of getting it cut or keep stretching it out until skin becomes less tight.

What should I do?

Share your uncut/phimosis experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

network54.com/Forum/244184
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Stretch if you can.
Get cut if you can't stretch enough

How long does it take to stretch and how many times/day and for how long

i had the same sich as you once
stretched it for a few weeks and now its pretty good. havent had sex yet to try it out though but it should be fine since it goes back no problemo pic related

>i couldnt stretch it.
>got cut
end of story

ht//isexygifs dot()cum

There are 2 different ways to get it cut.
Which way did you get?
Also, describe the aftermath

Nice man

Post a pic of it here

Bumping thread

Do this.

Magical

Had it when I was 13/14
Got doctor to look at it, gave me topical cream.
It worked. After a few years, it loosened and I can pull it back as much as I like.

Whatever you do, don't cut it. You'll regret it.
Get a cream. apply it consistently.

after a few YEARS?

If you stretch the foreskin regularly you can accelerate the process.

how would you even clean that disgusting thing properly? kill yourself faggot before you give some poor girl an infection

kek i had that shit when i was like 10.
I went to family doctor, he put a cream and told me to strech it every time i need to piss.
After few week was perfect

well I dont remember the chronology very well except that I know it got better over time and didnt affect me that much until suddenly I realized theres no problem whatsover.

I'd say if you focus on applying the cream, youll be able to pull it back in a year.
For me at first, I started to be able to pull back completely but it hurt yet I kept training it and training it until it hurts no more.

Had my first fap at 18

Dont do this. Looks dangerous as hell. Might cause loose, damaged or worse, ruptured skin.

Just do it natural and gently with practice

I got circumcised and wished I did it a lot sooner. Don't listen to the hysteria, there's a lot of benefits. Just make sure your doctor is experienced with it.

Such a good goy

Of course you have to start slow. But if a few years are too long for him, there's no way around this technique.

Circumcision was practiced before Judaism.

Is it painful? Can ypu urinate, masturbate, and have sex normally and comfortably? Unless its painful or impedes function in anyway, there is no reason the foreskin has to retract, you can leave it as is.

network54.com/Forum/244184

everything you need to know about foreskin stretching and phimosis

Had phismosis, got cut, totally regret it. Dick's dry af (I know, I should put some cream whatever). Try to see a doctor for other ways first.

For those wondering what this product is

start stretching that foreskin today boy