HAPPY HOUR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6o-ETbHluLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder Papi is the best person in Happy Hour.

took you long enough lad

post rare whys

I missed this, context?

Pat Sajak was on a while ago, he and Papi had a fake little argument and Sajak ended up strangling Papi

LET THE HAPPIEST OF HOURS BEGIN

PRAISE ALVIS

Found it, great 2bh

>this new chick
were Spain's titties not enough?

>Sajak had access to every studio, regardless of company or affiliation
>treated like the Pope of TV
>wanders drunk into /hh/ studios randomly, they just write him
>whatever

What's wrong with honoring paterno?

>ywn wander drunk into the hq studio in the clevelander, south bisch, miami

she looks like the female version of rob gronkowski

why haven't they added a NEW hip young gay twink like Pablo or Izzy
who's running this place ;_;

Jesus fucking Christ I'm so god damn tired of this Paterno bullshit. He didn't molest any kids. He did what he was supposed to do. He said something to the higher ups and they fucked up, not him. He won those games so give him his fucking wins back. Taking those wins away don't unmolest those kids. It's like like molesting children gave the players super powers. The players won those games and Paterno earned that record.

Is this pasta or honest complaint?

yeah just go with it

This Shelburne guy is one ugly dude

he needs to cut his hair desu

>knew since the fucking SEVENTIES
>went to his employer over it
if your coworker was a serial killer you wouldn't tell your boss retard

His hair is to long

That's a false equivalence

I'm pretty sure Penn State knows the implications on their PR by paying tributes to Paterno.

Long hair mind

I am 100% serious. I hate this shit. Yes those kids getting molested was fucked up but how does that make pen state lose those games? Paterno earned that record. Sandusky fucked up not joe. Joe reported it to the higher ups and they didn't do anything. That's not his fault. Give the man and all those players his wins back he deserves them.

>serial killer of tight little balloon knots

You would say that to someone that go boytouched
>or would you, you sick fuck?

>Rapinoe topic coming up
Can't wait for the white guilt round table

The only people that still really care about paterno are the people at penn state. Why they are pretending a stupid pregame ceremony is outrageous or will change anything is beyond me.

Nobody will care about this by next week.

But he did tell his bosses. They dropped the ball not him. He earned that record and worked hard for those wins.

>spelling
>drinking
sorry

Is safe to assume you are a Penn State fan?

>it's a stat that is completely irrelevant to this particular team topic

he may just be a child molester

No, not that, being realistic though. He has more regards towards sporting success than the moral of the college. It's almost like he never set foot on campus and yet he goes to the games and paint his face green every single weekend.

When then you're honoring a Cuck that couldn't turn a pedophile over to a gang of toughs from town that would have beat his ass to death, cause that way they did back in the day

Sorry honor your faggot protecting Cuck in silence and don't bother any of the victims with your Bull Shit

You aren't drinking responsibly

>privilege

PLEASE DRINK

>responsibly

By the way, don't forget that is ESPN's job to make people discuss about Penn State because it gives them material to work.
>literally almost an hour of today's Le Batard show was the Penn State tribute

So say I knew who killed your mom. Told my boss, he does nothing. Murderer still free and keeps murdering. Well I guess I'm absolved of any responsibility right?

YES

FOR AN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION

YES, GOD DAMMIT

CAN SOMEONE SHUT THIS BITCH UP
FOR FUCKS SAKE SHE'S FAT

Cowlishaw is tired of the kneeling shit

pls win based Jackie

No I never went there. I am a sports fan though and unless they cheated he earned those wins. He deserves them. Child molesting is fucked up but like I said it's not like Sandusky molesting kids gave the players super powers. I agreed with every single punishment given to pen state except the removal of Paterno wins. I understood the statue removal as well. The man worked hard for those wins though.

literally everyone but Kaepernick and some BLM thugs are
nice """""discussion""""" it generated though

>adblock not blocking watchespn ads anymore

What is the protest even about? Everything I see says its just about "injustice in America"

What the fuck does molesting kids have to do with all those years him and all his players worked hard to win those games? The players were punished too. Now they have never won a single college game in their life. "Hey did I ever tell you about the time I lead pen state to a comeback victory?" No you didn't. You lost that game along with every single game you ever played there. You suck.

He turned him over to his superiors. They should have done something. Punish the college for fucking up which they did. Paterno served there years and won games. There's no denying that

>this fucking faggot

So you're a fan of football organizations that allow a free working environments full of easily molestation kids, as long as win?

>fuck those kids, they WON, they the point
Fuck you

MacMullan is alpha af

Injustice, racism, social problems, etcetera.
Problem is, it came by a guy about to be cut from the 49ers because he's shook as fuck and he's consistently playing shitty since that SB he lost.

The fact he just came up with this from literally nowhere LITERALLY really makes me think.

Well, you just might be right. Good point, even though on field, those were wins.

>be hue71ilian
>have watch espn
>get sec network 24/7
>get espn u 24/7 on random days
>get many sportscenter and programs directly from source
>no happy hour
Feels bad.

I want to fuggg Rachel Nichols

Wilbon looks... sexy..

leaks when?

>I'm a Rex kinda girl

Your job isn't to arrest the man. The police do that. Also in your example it would be like because of what you did I took away your college degree let's say. You went to class. You worked hard. You EARNED A degree (if you have one). But because you didn't do enough all of that hard work never happened. You're a highschool graduate with no doctorate. Because you know the connection between knowing who broke the law and all the hard work you put into your career.

That's a shitty comparison though because Paterno had a record that he earned

>she'l never be a (You) kinda guy

Rex Ryan has literally never had a decent qb

I'm honestly happy I'm not a NFL fan. Because if I was, I'd want to kill this bitch.

requesting
>rape

>having a dissenting opinion is the most American thing you can do
I'm sure she believes that when trump says something she doesn't like

I agree with every single punishment except the removing the wins because that makes no sense. There is no connection. Punish the school even more for all I care. I'm not defending the school I'm defending paterno. There is no fucking connection between molesting kids and winning games. 0. None.

>yfw it comes out Brady and BB come out as child rapists after winning 3 more superb owls

If a football player said he thinks that players that get caught beating their wives shouldn't get suspended would his dissenting opinion be the most American thing he can do?

>HAPPY HOUR is brought to you by;

SLAPSLAPSLAPPING

>and;

PLEASE DRINK

>they WON

((Rhythmic slapping noises))

RHYTHMIC SLAPPING DAY PRESENTED BY SUBWAY AND HUMAN OSTRICHES

And that would be bullshit. You're gonna take their superbowl rings away? They have nothing to do with each other.

Hey, thanks for the caps.

>Harbaugh bootyblasted that he got rekt

>getting butt touched is MORE IMPORTANT than your wins

YOU GET THAT DUMB ASS

YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM BECAUSE YOU EMPLOYED A CHILD MOLESTER

the NFL almost did for Brady allegedly deflating a fucking football. Never underestimate Goodell's retardation
But yes, aside from direct cheating in games it's irrelevant to the win/loss records

>Olive Oil at Thin Receiver

okay that's funny.

>amused

>literally defending a school that protected a child rapist

LMAO stay mad son

Was there really demand for a movie about a guy that didn't crash a plane?

there was demand for Tom Hanks

BRACE BRACE

HEADS DOWN

STAY DOWN

About as much demand as there is for an overly dramatic snowden film

and a movie about an oil rig leak

or a anthropomorphic literally sausage party

I have reasons to believe the Snowden movie is REALLY, REALLY exagerated, even though he was paranoid for a reason during the filmings of citizenfour.

Why does she say "Louisville" like a retard?

ty

ty for based OC, user

modern drama/thriller in general

every movie is the fucking same thing

>x factor is the quarterback
Wow amazing analysis herbstreit

it's Oliver Stone

of course it's exaggerated

>HERBstreet

Exactly. Give him his wins back. Michael Vick was arrested for dog fighting. He still had his rushing record. Kobe apparently raped a girl. He still has his rings. Tyson went to prison for rape. Still was a heavyweight champion.

IT'S
GOING
DOWN
FOR
REAL
youtube.com/watch?v=6o-ETbHluLE

Tyne school deserved their punishment. Paterno earned those victories.

>mustard on a chicken sandwich

>the NCAA has a lot more to lose by letting an entire University get away with child rape

there;s more accountable to be had their, and less room to litigate

GURLS GET WETTER DEN KATRINA

>mustard period
Gross

PATERNO DESERVED TO MOLEST THEM BOYS

GIVE BACK HIS WINS

Get a load of these plebs

Does tony know that it's not flo rida that says it's going down for real?

>Flo is 37

sneaky old.

Jesus fucking christ... again, I agree entirely with punishing the school. Every single one was justified and they might have even gone easy for all I know. The only issue is Paterno losing his wins since there's. No.connection. he didn't win BECAUSE Sandusky molested kids. He won because he was a great Coach and had great players. They worked hard for those wins.

>he doesn't appreciate mustard

He didn't molest anyone and even if he did he still won those games. He wouldn't have won because he molested kids. That's stupid.

>you may not leave

>until someone gets dubs

Dubs and we all bring a qt home from the bar tonight

HAPPY TRAILS

check em

POOL RULES (e!2)
1) PLEASE DRINK
2) I FORGET, WHAT THIS?
3) YABBA DABBA DOO
4) UH OOOOOOOOOOOOH

>responsibly

>enough punishment
also checked

YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT DRINKING RESPONSIBLY

hshs

does anyone have that rar file with the PTI images?
I need to get some reactions again

>not making your own whys

ITS 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE

sorry, no free Rare Why today

>wondering if Turkeybro is alright