/nfl/ General: Mother Fucking Patriots edition

LAR:Rams 'have deal in place' for Jeff Fisher
MIN:Report: Bradford expected to start Week 2
SD:Chargers expected to give Gates bigger role
NE:'Wouldn't be a surprise' if Gronk sits again
SEA:Wilson to run less, stay in pocket Week 2?
BUF:Rex Ryan wants Bills to throw more under Lynn
CHI:Fox critical of Langford's Week 1 performance
PHI:Zach Ertz (ribs) officially ruled out for MNF
LAR:Gurley thinks he was 'trying to do too much'
OAK:Raiders still want to feature Latavius Murray
SD:Tyrell Williams 'prototypical' WR for Rivers?
KC:Reid dodges question on Jamaal Charles' role

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mav2kkvakGY
youtube.com/watch?v=QARNEhpTA0M
youtu.be/bdSqabgjQE8
es.pn/2cmxhmz
youtube.com/watch?v=sYflja9TPLY
youtube.com/watch?v=ekHca_fm1P4
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17576262/nfl-acknowledged-missed-calls-jacksonville-jaguars-week-1-loss-green-bay-packers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bengals will win da owl

Second for fuck the Steelers

BENGALS WIN 24-20, CAP THIS

RIVERS
I
V
ELITE
R
S

The Cavaliers broke the Ohio curse! It's the Bengals time to shine baby yeah!

I really really like this picture

because i made a typo? you're retarded

minor typos are not indicative of deficient logic

But the Benglels aren't from Da Land

have to win a playoff game first lmao

does it count when its in a rigged league? i mean its the equivalent to WWE basically

You had to correct yourself two separate times you fucking tard, LMAO.

Same state. Someone had to break the dry spell lol

>SEA:Wilson to run less, stay in pocket Week 2?
>with that OL
>against the rasms who literally probably only have tape on the us12s

F

cause we know it aint gonna be yo momma with that dry ass pussy

Sick burn

Yeah I got Rasms. Wilson won't be 100% and what better way to prove you're not worst than 49ers by beating hawks.

Weak insult, guy. Your people are only good at giving compliments.

Huh? Is that how things go over there? I would've thought Browns fans and Bengals fans hated each other because same state and same division. Hell, Toxinfags and Cowshitfags hate one another.

>Pats general
sage.

I can already see Donald going full Suh on his ankle

>first game in new stadium
>Bradford not dead yet
>shields out with concussion

Packers are going to lose tomorrow night aren't they?

Browns and Bengals fans are generally on good terms. We are united by our hatred for Pittsburgh.

WE

Pretty much everyone hates each other in the AFC north but the Bengals, ravens, and browns all share a similar hatred for Pittsburg and have learned to coexist in such hatred

Buckeyes hate the Ravens senpai. They betrayed us.

Damn that's pretty cool
Kinda like Jests, Tunas and Razors hate the Pats

WUZ

Whenever they both play the Steelers, it's always a bloodbath and dirty

I really feel nothing but pity towards the browns desu. I'd much rather them win then the Steelers or Ravens.

>that awful feel when his team sucks too bad for him to ever win an owl

VIKINGZ

Who /Raiders/ here?

The late 00s Chargers teams were stacked. I don't think there's another QB in the league who escapes pretty much all criticism for his horrible play off choking.

From last thread, the new NFL.

- Animal Conference
"Carnivorous Birds" Division, Falcons, Seahawks, Eagles, Ravens
"Big Cats" Division, Lions, Bengals, Panthers, Jaguars
"Husbandry" Division, Broncos, Colts, Bills, Rams
"Other Animals" Division, Dolphins, Bears, Cardinals, Browns (they're dogs, right?)

- Humanoid Conference
"Supernatural" Division, Saints, Titans, Giants, Chargers
"Maritime" Division, Raiders, Buccaneers, Patriots, Vikings
"Wild West" Division, 49ers, Cowboys, Redskins, Chiefs
"Americana" Division, Packers, Steelers, Jets, Texans

How'd I do Cred Forums, who is >your team and how would you feel if this came true?

His two best receivers were a running back and a tight end.

Texans and Cowboys dont really have a rivalry dude and its only a minority of the respective fanbases that hate each other

the first one wasn't a correction. the original post was grammatically valid but i didn't like how it flowed, so i changed it

i only made one actual typo and that's when i said afce instead of afcn in the first of the two edits

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

His best current receiver is plagued with injuries. :(

why did i get memed into drafting him into both my leagues

fucking waste

Yeah cause it's Rivers fault Marlon Mccree can't hold onto a ball

I hope Wentz continues to be good. I need a comfy franchise QB in my life.

>literally 1 week

>but i didn't like how it flowed, so i changed it

You're on an anime imageboard senpai. This is pure, unadulterated autism.

yeah well so fucking what?

so what if maybe i'm a little autistic. i didn't ask to be born this way. i didn't ask to be born at all

Rivers was downright horrible in a lot of their play off losses. Other Chargers making mistakes does not change that.

Broncos fan here.

Interesting Division. Would be tough with the Clits twice a year.

Tiki, I've seen actual fist fights between them. They hate each other, they even take the preseason game seriously.

Oh hey Andrew.

Who 2-0 here????

And I'm saying it's a team game nigger. Also your time line is horrible because there's nothing stacked about late 00's chargers teams, you must be talking about 06 cause that was really the only stacked one

How will your team do tomorrow?
>Titans
Oh fuck

>bronco fan
>thinks the colts are good
yeah seems appropriate considering you're all casuals

QUICK

POST YFW SCAM GETS BTFO BY CHIP AND COMPANY

Broncos won't be able to concuss Luck twice like they did Newton because there are shit loads of Colts guys in the NFL

Are the Rams or Bills a worse managed team in the NFL?

>Browns
Same old, same old.

and they won't need to because the colts defense is nonexistent and their offense isn't even comparable to the panthers

like i said

casual

just do yourself a favor and stop posting so i won't have to embarrass you any further

>flag
wait, are you a different person or just using a proxy? are you a broncos fan too?

They had an 11-5 season and a 13-3 after the 2006 one.

>And I'm saying it's a team game nigger
And Rivers was a liability to the team in some of those losses.

People are still watching this cuck league?

>mfi
honestly >we'll probably get week 2'd just like the last couple of seasons

but if we keep it within 2 posessions that still makes the panthers look bad and i'd be okay with it

does anyone wanna argue with me? i'm really fired up right now

fuck man you don't know just how fucking badly i need to rhetorically curb-stomp some poor fuck

it's the only sport many americans can understand, and some only get the offense part. leave em be.

Maybe hey can get himself another double penalty too :^)

marino is elite.

>Eagles
probably kicking back and watching the Cowboys lose

Rams are owned by the biggest shekel-grubbing vampire in the league and Jeff Fisher is literally on pace this year to become the worst coach in the history of the NFL.

Alaska is rightfully Canadian

Fuck, I'm so sorry. We should band up and try to take out the big dogs
Based Dak will tear you guys apart. Maybe

350? 375? 400? 450? 500?

When will he stop tomorrow?

fi huned

>tried to swipe in for my shift at the college library
>says I was terminated
>never missed a shift or did anything wrong
>remember I was browsing Cred Forums during a shift
I don't think that would do it. What do

Surprisingly well balanced divisions. Looks good for the Bengals.

>Vikings are going to do the Icelandic soccer chant
>tfw have to relive horrible memories of 27th June

Conflicted.

youtube.com/watch?v=mav2kkvakGY

Were you posting NAZI FROGS????

>Steelers
Would be interesting seeing the Packers twice a year. Probably would end up being a shootout with the Packers coming out on top. The Wet Napkin known as the Steelers secondary could probably stop the Jets and Texans for the most part. Easily a wildcard spot.

were you sniffing coke in your favela

>pup memes

go sooners

>fb.com/minnesotavikings/videos/10154486565957836/
>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I posted no images, only was in the FFG thread giving advice. My last shift was Wednesday night, so I would think I would've gotten an email before then. I have been having trouble with my college ID though so maybe the department of safety fucked something up again. Wouldn't be the first time.

>browsing a neo-nazi basket weaving bulletin

Deserved it you cis scum.

We bought Alaska from the Russians, guy. And the Russians rightfully stole the land from the natives.

What a pathetic attempt at (You)s

Apply yourself please I know you can do better, Popeye.

>collaborating with the enemy
Interesting

actually a canadian sold alaska to america for 100 dollars

I hope it's nothing serious then. Good luck.

Glad to see that trend continuing with the chinese today

Ive been to a Texans vs Cowboys watch party at a packed sports bar in Houston with a pretty even dispersement of fans and it never went passed light hearted banter. Like I said, only a minority of the fanbase hate each other, and it's mostly comprised of mexicans that harbor the hate anyway.

Tiki, my dear friend
Are you ready for the end of the ROmo era so that the Cowboys may finally have a QB that can actually finish the job? They have their RB, they have their line. That offense is one piece short of being one of the all time greats.

But that defense, whew lad. Jones has a bit of work to do on the defense but it will come together. When will the NFC East stop being considered one of the worst? Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, theres so much talent. Why the hate from the rest of the league?

coke sniffing favela bitch

That's our military strategy. Give the enemy money and weapons, then get upset when the enemy has money and weapons.

I hate it desu.

LaDainian was he fucking man

Eh things were different back then. They were still an empire.

We wanted clay. They would let us buy clay for almost nothing so we said DEAL! and then found all the gold and made bank.

The longer I look the more I laugh.

that's why "military intelligence" is a oxymoron.

Gold and oil. We definitely got a good deal on that one.

>Browns is just a black guy

2bh the faggot Kaeding did most of the choking in the playoffs

I don't get it, many QB's have a play like that every game.

the weirdest thing is I can still access the shift exchange and all the training stuff on my college account. Much confusion

Big Ben does it multiple times a game. The difference here is
>John Elway

Whats he going to do tomorrow

Toxins fan here. He gon' goof.

I announced the beginning of the end of the Romo Era back in 2014 after the Arizona game when it became apparent that the Cowboys were in need of a QB that would be taking over the reigns. Before 2015 I thought Romo would last at least until 2019 but now I doubt he'll make it past 2017. Romo is Danny White 2.0. Elite QB that just never had the chance to play with a consistent playoff caliber team around him. It's cool though, Cowboys have been drafting for the future and are in a great position within the Division to be on top a few years down the line. As far as the defense goes, I had a good feeling about them going into the season, they are missing the physicality at middle linebacker that Rolando McClain brings as is evident by letting a team that wasn't good at the run last year to just completely demolish them up the middle. But the Cowboys defense outside of Based Dan King Bailey was pretty damn good against what many considered to be one of the premier offenses in the NFL. Outside of a few key plays like OBJ being lined up against Scandrick who is fresh off Knee reconstruction surgery on a seam route and Church (IIRC) completely misreading the play and being out of position during the Larry donnel play. Lots of great things to take away from the game that was being almost completely managed by a Rookie QB, despite what other trips on here say (who weren't even watching the game). Giants d-line is stacked, judging by week 1 alone I completely underestimated them. Giants wanted a way to counter the Cowboys clear advantage and it seems they did that. That being said the game was the Cowboys to lose, you ask anyone before the game that If the Cowboys held the Giants to only 20 points who would be the winner and 9 times out of 10 they would say the Cowboys. Any given Sunday though.

Im still hopeful of the season but the Cowboys can't afford to start as eason 0-2 with both loses being to division rivals

Saints is just a black guy with a hat

>"Ohio" curse

It's the Cleveland Curse. Lebron did it for da land, not Chimpcinnati.

>first super bowl you remember
Bucs raiders.
First giants patriots bowl was when i started actually watching football though.

0-2 150 yards.

>Chimpcinnati.
RIP Harambe.

Dominate me

The Eagles one could have been so much better

make the back of the helmet in the shape of the leathers or something.

Or longer feathers on the arms at least. No way doe a Falcon have a bigger wingspan than an Eagle.

Kinky.

Also, memes

>Deshone Kizer
>Deshaun Watson
>Chad Kelly
>Brad Kaaya
>Mason Rudolph
>Luke Falk
>Baker Mayfield

is the quarterback class of '17 anything to be hyped about besides maybe Kizer and Watson?

Post your best Chiefs memes

Well they all seem more capable of running an NFL offense better than Goff, so yes.

fitting
chiefs are a meme team

JEST

>0-2 150 yards
>0-2

The mathematical logic confounds me, but your thrice repeating digits compel me to take your statement as fact.

I guess he could somehow run for 150 yards. That would be most entertaining to watch.

I forget their defense is still recovering from various injuries and suspensions. Sean Lee is made of glass too. I miss Roy Williams, shame he killed the Eagles Super Bowl chances
>go birds
Cowboys could manage a decent record this season. But theres a lot of pieces that need to be moved around. Whos their DC?

>post the same 3 Chiefs memes we have used to death for over a year

FTFY

An all-time favorite

Isnt there one of these for bucme

Is Sean Lee a bust?

I'm sure there is, but I haven't got any.

Well that's fucking creepy

0 touchdowns, 2 interceptions. You know Brocko cannot run

No? He is a consistent tackle leader in the NFL every year he plays and is one of the smartest defensive minded players in the NFL

Ah. Makes more sense. I assumed completions-attempts.

I want to win tomorrow so fucking bad more than any game other that the Super Bowl

How so?

Is Dez Bryant clutch?

>McNabb, TO, Westbrook
The iggles will never be that good again

>same post every day at the same time

If he's so smart, how come he's always injured?

Checkmate.

We can do it senpai, believe.
>pirates if the Caribbean
Dude these movies are underrated and that scene specifically was so fucking cool.
I FUCKING LOVE PIRATES.

>Against a shitty team tomorrow
>Somewhere deep inside me scared of my team getting an upset loss and embarrassment
Anyone else feel this?

Players getting hurt doesnt really dictate their skill. It just affects the longevity of their careers which directly influences if theyre one of the all time greats.

Can we though? It's so unfair that they made us go back to back away games to start the season when we were so shit last year.

Those early to mid 2000s eagles will forever be my favorite team that isn't the pats

>Mcnabb
>Westbrook
>TO
>Dawkins

Is Cousins just a one-year wonder, after all? Were the Redskins smart not to give him a big contract?

>Smith is Elite

thats my favorite meme.

He isnt always injured tho

>Were the Redskins smart

Once upon a time.

What are you guys going to do when Brady inevitably retires?
>kill myself

We have one of the hardest schedules in the league. Its a great proving ground and I'm excited to watch the bucs step up.
Arizona isnt an unstoppable team. Is it likely we win? No. But its not impossible. All we can do is cheer our boys on.
But i think they might actually be ready to compete this season.
Have an orgy

ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE!!!!
Vikings and Bears broship has been confirmed.
>Having a better NFL broship than the vikings and burrs

>Jags
Oh we're winning lads.

he's gonna wear a robe in the morning, maybe have a cup of coffee who fucking cares he probably just masturbates in his living room

Brahhs Cincinnati is gonna finally win a playoff game. They're gonna do it for Harambe

>implying he isn't

Who's going to take McCafferty? Or however it's spelled.

They can go 2-0 right?
Y
B
C

No matter what happens with the dolphins this week, I take solace in the fact we pulled the win out of our ass at arizona where the whole world thought we would lose.

They're going to be at worst 2-1, probably 3-0 going into Baltimore

Hypothetical situation here folks:

Let's say an all time great like Deion Sanders or Jerry Rice or Lawrence Taylor had an OJ Simpson situation, however this situation occurs before he is eligible for the hall of fame. He is tried and found guilty of murder, rape, or some other heinous crime. Would he still be inducted, being widely recognized as one of the greatest to ever play the game despite royally screwing up right afterward?

Will he usher in the era of great Aryan running backs in the NFL?

Doubtful

maybe waaaaay down the line once the heat died down, but certainly not while they're still alive

But I'm talking about one of the best of all time, and the hall of fame isn't supposed to be based on personality, it's based on football. Unfortunately we're people and we judge on personality and not only football, which is why TO didn't get in this year.

>would he
no
>should he
sure why not

fuck off tiki you ban evading faggot

reported

No chance
It's the hall of fame
Not the hall of statistics or hall of potential

When will people admit Elway is a meme who might've been clutch but was statistically below average even for his time? Literally Flacco before Flacco

But it's the FOOTBALL hall of fame, not the court of public opinion. If they were great on the field then what they did off the field after they retired has no bearing on any of their football career.

That webm belongs to us now.

m8, if you aren't already aware, you should watch a show called Black Sails. starts off a little slow but about halfway through season 1 it becomes a 9/10 at least. 2nd and 3rd seasons are great from start to finish. Seriously, look it up.

Shit i just might tyvm

Ded thred

of course

Thunder

and Lightning

Yes
:3

63 and 66 with blocks in the back

are you a new Raider trip?

I think I might actually switch to another team if this extension with Fisher goes through. Which team?

Raiders
Eagles
Lions

Zoom on Richard's move to get 92 out of his gap

Patriots if you're white

Bandwagon is full bitch, also weren't you the guy that said he was gonna become a panther's fan last season?

Yes
:3

Dude you are a complete faggot if you switch to another team. Just think about all these Bills, Eagles, and Browns fans that stick by there team while you reveal you are mentally weak and can't hang through tough times. Skins fan here and it will pay off some day so fuck everyone.

>Just think about all these Bills, Eagles, and Browns fans that stick by there team
But the Rams didn't stick by Missouri

just try not to embarrass us

Don't be racist. Those white guys dindu nuffin.

No, some asshurt faggot acted like me when I left Cred Forums after the move last season. The tripcode wasn't even the same, I don't know how he fooled people.

How is becoming a fan of any of those 3 teams a bandwagon, though? They haven't had enough recent success to merit that.

Rams were shit for years, moved from my city, insulted my city, and are now continuing the same no-care bullshit in the new city. Is that really okay to you?

It's the hall of FAME
It defeats the point by putting someone INFAMOUS in it

Bengals.

***skins will not be successful until they change their name. Face it, user.

NFL Hall of Infamy

Who gets in? Give me your first ballot nominees.

>Saints

Fucking Jints we're so fucked

who the fuck actually pays attention to tripcodes?

Also in the case of the Raiders, they have the best young pass rusher, arguably the best young QB, a great young WR, have had 3 great drafts in a row and are poised to make the playoffs for the first time since 2002. It's like the perfect time to bandwagon. It's already begun in the bay area

If a team moves from its city it has betrayed its fans and its ok for them to switch you daft faggot

>Fox critical of Langford's Week 1 performance

I don't see how, the dude is the only saving grace da bears have right now. He can't carry an entire goddamn team on his back that is as shit as the bears.

Don't forget that Elway and the Broncos were in gross violation of the cap, and cheated their way to their Owls.

Listen to some Lionel Richie.

I always figured davis would die and the team would become proficient

stuff like sapp saying al would call timeouts because he didn't like the defensive package

does Peyton go to church? something tells me he's a fedora but still goes through the motions to set an example

always figured being a NFL player would be the best way out of it

How would you guys take it if the move to Vegas actually happens for the Raiders? Would you stick around? Become 9ers fans? Pick a different team?

I would still be a raiders fan. I would be bummed out because my dad who got me into the Raiders, has been a fan since he was 17, and used to own season tickets wouldn't.

But he would probably just stop watching football. I really hope they don't move.

>Has hope.
>Pretends to not acknowledge that the Jags will lose 3 more close games and fire Bradley.

I would stay a Raiders fan, it would suck but at least I have season tickets and have gotten to see them rise back to relevance in person. I could never root for another team and I love football too much to give it up entirely.

Go Eagles lets get a W.

Here you guys go, in case you need it in the future. I hope they stay with you all, for what it's worth.

And an old Raiders thing I just found in my old Cred Forums folder

thanks man, sorry about the Rams. Hopefully Goff isn't a bust

You now remember Phil McConkey

It's my 2nd year following football and I havent "picked" a team.

All my friends and family are Seahawks fans so it's just assumed that I am too. I got a hawks jersey for a Christmas gift last year and still haven't worn it...

Am I obligated to be a Hawks fan because I live in WA? My dad doesn't have a team he doesn't care about football

Card fan here.

I expect a highly competitive game that could go either way. Can we pls trade Palmer for Winston? Pretty please?

It's natural to cheer for your home team, and you could do worse than Seattle.

But cheer for who you want. What players do you like the most from what you've seen?

if you don't have a team yet, you probably wont

it's better to just bandwagon the hawks while they're good, and then move on to somebody else,

at least there's a common franchise there, in Canada you get a bunch of random fans or like 10 teams

eagles

That ain't a punt return, stupid.

Yeah but I'm treated like a bandwagoner in Seattle and it's annoying. I'm not a "true" hawks fan cuz I haven't followed them when they were shit.

I like OBJs plays but not his character, I want the Jags to do better, Rodgers is an amazing QB, and Forte is killing it at 31

>:3
kill yourself

Eh, that's sadly a symptom of the Hawks doing better in recent years.

If you want to avoid 'bandwagoning' I'd go with the Jags. Everybody's sleeping on them still. Especially the guys accusing you of bandwagoning your home team.

God damn I'm bored

More edits

Can I be a fan of multiple teams? Is that a thing? Or does one team have to be "the one"

>not #4
>only 1 ring

>Can I be a faggot? Is that a thing?

sure if you want

you have a primary team in one conference
you can have a secondary team in the other one, that you can switch every few years

you can only wear your primary though, and have to cheer for them in any head to head

>5

Falk is going to be elite

Confirmed leafy idiot

Bears playing eagles on Monday night

>implying dak ain't shieeet

>you have a primary team in one conference
>you can have a secondary team in the other one

>a leaf

Picky bastards, the lot of you

Multiple rings looks crowded so I can't do much with that but I had to brighten the silver anyways, here's your 4

it's kind of different when you don't have any hometown teams, and the nearest team is over 1000 miles away

There ya go

Titans are gonna win today desu

He will get it down.

ITS ALMOST FOOTBALL TIME BUT I GOT TO GO TO THE STORE TOMORROW AND BUY 100% CRANBERRY JUICE SO I CAN PASS MY MONDAY DRUG TEST FOR THIS NEW JOB YESSSSSSS

Doing some Madden 17 week 2 sims, what game first?

niners panthers

forgot my trip

Gimmie a Niners one please
#2 if possible

you stinky LA fan

Alright

Jags? plz

if you piss dirty that's what you get dummy

>jags
>having a ring

just put a ring pop on there

If your job can have you called in on sundays then it's not a job worth having.

I took and home test this morning and passed it I'm just taking some extra precautions. I've been clean for like 11 days plus weed is legal here so wtf?

>have to quit my job that yields me all Sunday Monday's off because its shit

Legal in the state =/= legal federally

They rotate weekends so I am worried about that. Might have to miss some 10AM and 1PM games.

But it's better than my current job so fuck it

>don't walk into this spike
>wow i walked into this spike and it hurts
>fucking fascists

Not that i care what the hell people do, but when you know its a job requirement its your own undoing

Do the Dolphins have a chance against the Patriots?

Why the fuck is this allowed?

depends on how hard DonkeyKong Suh wants to play, if its his usualy some plays go hard others fuck it then probably not

>Not understanding the context of the situation
>This opportunity was sprung on me and I was not actively job searching
>Still wanting your fellow user who loves what you love, in this case football, to fail

Alright Floridan

Niners take the opening drive to the Panthers 21 until Carlos Hyde fumbles as he gets murdered while trying to hurdle, 0-0 Panthers Ball.

youtube.com/watch?v=QARNEhpTA0M

yeah miami plays the pats very well and without brady. But then again its the fucking dolphins and its in boston.

>tfw I had internships that were normal 9-5 and they both let me go

I have to go to back working retail just to pay bills

Jesus, that sounds like real life.

Surprisingly realistic.

I dunno even if Gronk does play he'll be in bubble wrap. Think Miami will keep it closer than they usually do @Foxborough

Oh i thought you were looking for it, and that had that fact sitting over yer head. Like i think some cities/states its mandatory for any jobs. Like i said i could give a fuck less what people do. But if you knew all about it and still did it you'd be dumb, guess that's not the case then

i may get lucky and get another similar hour job though, so all hope is not lost.

>San Francisco 49ers at Carolina Panthers (-14

holy shit, i know where 20$ is going, still pised it didn't put anything down on the MIA@SEA game on the spread

Touchdown Panthers! Scam Newton totally shreds the Niners with a 44 yard bomb to Corey Brown then capping off the drive with a TD pass on 3rd and Goal to Ed Dickson. 7-0, Niners ball, 2:01 in the first

>Falcons
not so well

Buy game pass goy!

Dubs confirm it :)

Panthers force a punt, ball on the Niners 20 as the second quarter starts, 7-0

>Seahawks

The rams will pull off some trickery. They have to win. if they lose, their season is over.

speaking of spreads, here's the Cred Forums-voted ones for this week

>Favorite (Spread) Underdog
SEA (-13) @ LA
@ NE (-12.5) MIA
BAL (-10.5) @ CLE
@ CAR (-9) SF
@ ARI (-8.5) TB
@ DET (-8) TEN
@ OAK (-7.5) ATL
@ DEN (-5.5) IND
JAX (-5) @ SD
NYJ (-4.5) @ BUF
@ PIT (-4) CIN
PHI (-4) @ CHI
KC (-2.5) @ HOU
DAL (-1.5) @ WAS
GB (-1.5) @ MIN
@ NYG (0) NO

The was no ohio curse you fucking autist. tOSU won a title 2 years ago, columbus clippers won a title in the past 5 years, columbus crew, won MLS cup. It was a cleveland curse.

Now that i wrote it out, columbus is the greatest sports town on earth. Is the rest of ohio even fucking trying?

WE GOT A FUCKIN DRAGON BOYZ! 83 yard pass from Scam to Ted Ginn Jr. for another Panthers TD, 14-0

Panthers O stall out yet?

o fug

Theyre tanking for picks. Sitting goff and losing to san fran? Tank job bro. Hawks win by 3 scores

Cam is too fucking good in these games.

Niners driving btw, near midfield

How are you guys watching the game already?

Y-you're n-not r-roleplaying f-football, right?

I'm simming it in madden.

>niners
>defense

Very true.

i think rams win too

In the Wilson era, Rams are the only team to really give them fits

Most 100+ passer rating games, 2012-present:

Russell Wilson, 37
Drew Brees, 33
Tom Brady, 31
Peyton Manning, 31
Aaron Rodgers, 30

JUST.

Another Niners punt nearing half time

>Carlos Hyde
>9 Carries, 12 yards

OH FUCK

Ahmed Brooks picks off Newton and returns it to the 6 yard line, with 2 minutes left in the first half.

>not a ted ginn jr perfectly thrown drop

Cry.

Phill Dawson makes the 21 yard field goal after the niners cant gain 6 yards in 3 downs, 14- 3 panthers ball

>the niners cant gain 6 yards in 3 downs
How you like your offense senpai?

I might be missing a meme but I'm not a Niners fan, friend.

Testing to see if I got banned

GaNO makes a 44 yard field goal as the clock expires for half-time, Panthers get the ball in the start of the 3rd. 17-3

youtu.be/bdSqabgjQE8

Found a channel with some NFL top ten episodes

no I mean like its like "JUST fuck my shit up" type of offense

Greg Olsen Fumbles! Niners ball on the Panthers 34, then Gabbert conexts to Smith for a huge TD! 17-10

Ah yes, sorry I'm dense.

He's in China for some high dollar speaking engagement. They spoke about it during the Ole Miss-Alabama game

Watch NFL Sunday Ticket® with Brady

>Raiders
I'm sorry guy. Surely you know our pain though.

Do you know a channel that shows the sidelines?

Panthers punt, Niners ball on the 20

>niners
it's all good from where I stand. if we get blown out well, I was expecting as much. if we keep it close but lose, then we did better than we should and are just maybe showing returns on our improvements. if we somehow fluke into a win then this will be a fun season. I'm over 90% sure that it's going to be the first case though, so I'm not worried.

Put his dick and balls on his personal doctor when he's checking his prostate.

DAT FUCKING artie lange quote

>as I kid I was into the jets. But as I grew older I got into girl. then I got into the jets because at times a girl wont fuck you but the jets will always fuck you

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah. I'm ready for what this season has to offer anyway. Not lookin good.

Just don't buy a fucking 12's jersey or a Wilson jersey. Go with like bennet or chancellor or something. Honestly I didn't start watching them until 05 in hesselbeck/alexander era and I've followed them ever since.

>yes even in the t-jack years. Now I know how the browns feel every season.

It's Rod Marinelli. Wish he would have stayed in Chicago for the Trestman years, but now at least we have Based Vic Fangio and the future is looking bright

THE GREAT WHITE HOPE BLAINE GABBERT RUNS FOR A 24 YD TD 17-17 with 6 minutes left in the 4th

>up to the 49ers defense to stop the panthers from getting a field goal
It's ogre.

>Hawks
I have a feeling that the Rams uncanny ability to fuck with every team in the NFC west was lost with their move to LA.
>Hawks butmangle the rasms by 3-scores possible blowout
>I just hope our o-line can guard better now that they dont have to deal with fucking suh

Holy shit, Niners stop them, they have the ball on the 39 and 3 minutes to win this game!

Lmao, Gabbert throws a pick but it was on a deep ball so the panthers are starting on their own 9 with 1:43, 17-17

in b4 cam runs it in himself

also
>Jordan Devey is now part of Punished Smeth's OL

T-jack will return.

Fuck, Niners get the stop, we might see overtime here, Niners ball on the 20 with 50 seconds

>Herbie and McKelvin out Monday
welp

Going to the Rasm game tomorrow pretty pumped to have footy back in LA even if were fucking awful

>plz no

Niners driving in OT, ball on the 25

TOUCHDOWN 49ERS! HOLY SHIT. Alright folks, according to Madden the niners are gonna win in OT, 23-17.

>Alright folks, according to Madden the niners are gonna win in OT, 23-17.

weeew

Gonna end up killing a bottle every week Gronk is out

Uncucked Power Rankings (After TNF)
1. New England
2. Denver
3. Seattle
4. Carolina
5. Green Bay
6. Pittsburgh
7. Arizona
8. Cincinnati
9. Minnesota
10. Kansas City
11. Oakland
12. Detroit
13. San Diego
14. Houston
15. New York Giants
16. Baltimore
17. New York Jets
18. Tampa Bay
19. Miami
20. Philadelphia
21. Dallas
22. Titans
23. Jacksonville
24. Indianapolis
25. New Orleans
26. Washington
27. Buffalo
28. San Francisco
29. Atlanta
30. Chicago
31. Los Angeles
32. Cleveland

>san diego 13
Noooope.
Jacksonville is also too low and Green Bay is too high, but both only slightly.

Are you from LA?
Why pick a team that wasn't in LA since 1980? Why pick a team notorious for terrible ownership?
Why back out now after making a stupid fucking trip?

Oakland native here
I would feel somewhat indifferent if they move to Vegas

If they ever left the west coast I would definitely stop watching football and pick up hockey

Soon.

What are your guy's personal pick for most probable upset for tomorrow?
I have rasm and clots because of >fisher

I like

Browns +5.5, Rams +6, Vikings +2

The enemy of my enemy if my friend

*is my friend. Stupid autocorrect

Almost like Big Ben

choke

>Steelers
Ben to Brown, easy money

the rams lost to the fucking 9ers. you are delusional.

>Bengals
PLEASE JUST WIN

The win will feel oh so good.

How will he do?

pfffffffffffffffffffttttttt

keep dreaming

>Giants
pretty good desu

why rams

>seahawks

I don't know how jeff fisher prepares his Rams to destroy the seahawks and then suck ass against everyone else.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 3h3 hours ago
Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski will not play today vs. Dolphins due to hamstring injury, per source. es.pn/2cmxhmz

Oh shit son

Browns QB Robert Griffin III now expected to miss 10-12 weeks with shoulder injury, per sources, which means his season could well be over.

>Browns QB Robert Griffin III now expected to miss 10-12 weeks with shoulder injury, per sources, which means his season could well be over.

And his career as well

Hernandez and OJ Simpson first ballot with probably Darren Sharper.

I can't think of his name for some reason but that one dude who - while never convicted of murder - probably killed a guy and basically runs a neighborhood in... philly(?) like a drug lord.

>white men defend the white throwing man from the ensuing black dudes

life metaphor

>Am I obligated to be a Hawks fan because I live in WA?
Yes you faggot.

>My dad doesn't have a team he doesn't care about football
The only acceptable out if you live in a state with a team is your dad's team. So if he doesn't have one you're "stuck" with the hawks.

Actually, on second thought we don't want you or your luke warm bullshit. Root for the Cardinals or some shit you turbo fag.

>mfw the Giants win by 17

>breeland will be covering dez
is norman officially shook?

Fuck, gronk is out. Luckily Forte showed up to play ball and I got Antonio Gates off the bench

Remember how bad the Rasms were
I forgot how bad the Bucs were too

How many bongs until redzone starts gentlemen?

How many points do the loins score today?
50?
60?
How many wives will golden tate fuck?

what the hell happened to ESPN? how did they fall so hard and will they ever recover?

Rams at home, always give the Seahawks a tough game, and Russell Wilson playing with a high ankle sprain meaning less mobility against what is already a horrible matchup with the Rams DL vs the Seahawks OL

Answer my question please before I get upset and resort to vitriol

What was /NFL/'s thoughts on the new South Park episode?

you have autism

The part at the beginning where they were waiting to see who stood or sat and stans dad betting on it was the funniest part.

3 bongs and 17 bings

Who gonna be 2-0 here?

Also, can someone make a shop of this for Austin and Cooter? They have the perfect names for a buddy cop show.

Here, nigga.

Not a steelers fan, but you guys looked so good against the skins. Like owl winning good, and that's without bell even.

When are the early sunday games this year?
I hate waiting

Just 1 game famalam. I won't lie, it was hype as shit but I guarantee you today will be an ugly game.

Who you playing?

So, are we going to see a repeat gunslinging back-and-forth with the Gnats/Ain'ts game today?

God I hope so. The 'Aint's secondary still doesn't exist, not sure if the Gnats' improved theirs tho.

Facing a team that will probably end up with the 27th or worse ranked defense will do that.

Week 4 Colts/Jags - CBS
Week 7 Giants/Rams - NFLN
Week 8 Redskins/Bengals - FOX

>columbus gets an NFL team
>they immediately threepeat and end the dominance of the patriots while having no attendance because Columbus is all Ohio State

Anyone else making an effort to watch less football? Until Colin Kaepernick fucks off?

>Anyone else making an effort to watch less football

Get out of my general

Ratings have tanked so far. If it keeps going they're sure to act to save their shekels.

More and more people are watching things online these days so it affects tv ratings

N-no

is marcus marioto elite?

No

Alright faggots what should I get for lunch/dinner

Yesterday I had Wings so im sick of them.

>2 for 5 Original Chicken & Order of Cheetos Chicken Fries from BK
>20PC McNugget and 2 McDoubles
>3 for 5 Roast Beef from Arbys

>Marvin Lewis is 8-20 vs Pitt

Nice """""""""""rivalry"""""""""""""

Columbus is the only city in Ohio worth a damn. Cleveland is neato but fuck Cinci and other cities.

I thought rasm would be a good bet this week. they only get +6 though. lelphins got +11

Lol why would I choose that as the reason to watch less football? This league and it's owners are so fucking crooked, half the players rape, rob, murder, assault in the offseason, and the prices for games, merchandise and food/beverages while i watch are disgusting, and you think my issue with football, the thiing I have to do mental gymnastics and explain to snobby 'lol sportsball eh' friends is that a backup qb thinks cops are criminally inept?

nah, man.

This guy gets it

I know the game hasn't even started yet but fuck it, we already won. Give me some (you)s bengalsbros

the Broncos are 1-8 against the clots recently

No fantasy thread in the first several pages please rate my trade. Im giving up thomas rawls and john brown in return for mike wallace and ryan matthews

the clots are literally handicapped right now

Literally on the first page
Use the catalog, learn to use ctrl+f "fantasy"

I actually do have the Bengals logged in to win.

>mfw primetime game and get to shipost numerous game threads at once

RGKnee should probably stop playing football.

Is Aaron Rodgers... y'know... ?

What happened last time you played he steelers motherfuker

Past matchups are overrated, rosters and strategies change all the time.

goat?

but one thing remains consistent. bungholes losing playoff games

Playoffs coming early this year?

are you retarded?

If Wilson gets a season ending injury today, can the Sehawks still make it to the playoffs?

First of all it isn't a Ohio curse, it is a da land curse, second of all I hate the Steelers with a passion but I still hope they blow the fuck out of the Bungles and half of this chimp ass team gets ejected for trying to decapitate Antonio Brown. Maybe then they'll hire a real coach and banish all these fucking morons on the roster. Seriously how can your team make themselves look more despicable than the Steelers? How do you let that happen?

I would like to thanksgive the New York Yets for this fumble...

Go BK senpai, you gotta have it your wayâ„¢

No.

Probably not, he doesn't have the build of an NFL 3-down back.

He's a passing back.

>:)

youtube.com/watch?v=sYflja9TPLY

youtube.com/watch?v=ekHca_fm1P4

4 TYPES OF STEAK

Raiders mother fuckers

Works pretty well for Theo Riddick

Should I stand or sit at the Panthers game?

>Visitations will be limited to 15 minutes per inmate
>All those who enter the facility will be subject to inspection.

That doesn't look very tasty.

>tfw 5'9" 140 pounds

Well, at least I'm not fat. Recommend me good food for bulking up while we wait for football

>being shorter than your bitch

I'm from St. Louis and have been a Rams fan for as long as I was old enough to watch sports. Also been under this trip for 5 years in Rams game threads. Where you been?

not even just a manlet, you weigh as much as women lol. bitch boy.

can the niners beat panthers /nfl/?

I love that it looks like that, make for a very daunting experience for any opposing fans that are dumb enough to come to the game I know it's a huge piece of shit but I'll miss the coliseum

>Rasm
>extending a coach with 4 straight losing seasons

Chicken wings have the highest protein content of conventional bar food. Get a good 20-30 of them bitches with some fries and you're on pace to hit your protein/carb macros for a solid bulk.

Also, pizza.

Source: hitting 3 plate bench last week 2 months into bulk, 5'10 at 182.

seriously what the fuck is it with this? fisher has coasted on one good season with the titans. He's LITERALLY the football version of Ridley Scott

hey guys what do you think:
1. Osweiler vs Chiefs
2. Rivers vs Jaguars

who? thanks!

>Browns

>its a run game gets stuffed by a dick lebeau defense episode

Rivers all day my dude.

I'd say Rivers, Jags pass D is eh in the first place, plus their #1 corner is out.

Welcome to Kroenke-run teams, son. Enjoy the ride.

We're coming for you Houston

>yfw Chiefs put Jamaal Charles on the back burner for Spencer Ware

patriots missing Gronk and Hightower... fins fans should be very happy this morning

Didn't they get shut out by the 49ers last week?

>mfw Spencer Ware has another 150+ yard game today

loins 4evr

Considering how bad the Rams played I guess today is when we get to see where the niners actually improved.

Just think of the utter depression they'll be in when the Pats still win.

4evr evr

>not man enough to handle a woman taller than you
Is this where lanklet compensation stems from?

>tfw no OL
>tfw having to have two TEs every play just to block

I'm just hoping for improvements along both lines.

The offensive line being absolute garbage was one of the reasons our team was such an embarrassment last season.

Post pics of chicken wing gains

Excited for The Jags to btfo The Chorgers and all their delusional fans.

Why is Ohio such a big deal?

>Multiple football teams
>HoF located in Ohio
>Presidential primaries

Redpill me, please Americans.

We also shat the bed against them last year after a 3 game winninf streak. Also handed us the only tie I've seen in years. 49ers play us lile we play the Hawks, honestly. Hoping we just need to recalibrate after a rough start. We dont even have access to our rookie WRs yet because of injuries.

>air travel was invented in ohio

Idk ohio is kind of a big deal

>their delusional fans.

I am pretty sure the Chargers' fans are far from delusional -- speaking as one.

Butthurt bootlicker detected

Sorry to generalize, but I see lots of them around here m8

I guess since this thread is about to die anyways

They were delusioned for half a game this season.

why are the 4pm games such shit

Whats the best pre-game show? like Fox NFL Sunday or what?

It's not too delusional to think they would manage to eek out a win after being up 24-3.

Bengalas are da bomb

4 hours until the Steelers are 1-1

i usually watch the BSPN one just because it starts early

nfl network is probably the best

>be nfl fan out west
>sunday
>want to sleep in
>maybe grab some beers
>pre game coverage starts 8 am
>early games start @ 10 in the morning
>"late" games start @ 1 pm

>5'10 @ 182 with a 3 plate bench
That's really damn impressive rampage. You're not E statting right?

Games are starting in an hour?

What's the issue?

>that redskin fan proposal

yes

Yeah Croatia. I recommend the steelers or Giants game

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17576262/nfl-acknowledged-missed-calls-jacksonville-jaguars-week-1-loss-green-bay-packers

>be nfl fan out east
>fuckin 49ers rams ends at 1am
>have work at 8
>arrive late
>boss slaps my ass

Meanwhile I wake up at like 9:00 EST and have to wait 4 hours for games to start

We also have more astronauts and presidents from our state than any other. Basically tons of based people have been from Ohio.

Several famous serial killers too

>be NFL fan in Hawaii
>8 am games

must be torture or heaven depending on your sleep

No sir, it's actuallu not that hard to do if you take your time and train right. I've been lifting for a little over 3 years now, so 3 plate is around where I should be.

If someone says they bench that much after like a year or something then they can fuck right off though.

now about all those holds on the green bay d-line they missed :^)

what club is open at 8am?

steelers yes giants no

shootouts with piss poor defences arent entertaining

>be nfl fan on east coast
>sleep in late
>jack off to cartoons
>play wow
>go get country donuts
>watch football until bedtime

This, grew up on the east, now I'm living out west and waking up to football is brilliant.

Proofs?

>inb4 ACL game

Member when south park was still funny?

Ohio is also the 7th largest state in the Union, plus I live here

>shootouts with piss poor defences arent entertaining

is this b8
saints - gnats was like a top 3 game all season last year

it used to be a big place for industry and jobs, it's a shell of what it used to be

it's called the Rust Belt for a reason

Any other bird fan worried about he'll handle primetime?

I'm trying to convince myself the Browns game wasn't a fluke

If the o-line and defense are actually improved i'd like to see Kelly run the offense sort of like how Harbaugh did with Smith. Lots of running, safe passes, field goals. Use Gabbert as nothing more than a game manager.

OOO I MEMBER

The memberberries just seemed like them trying to be Rick and Morty.

Are there RedZone streamers this year?

fuck off, Ohio's doing great

I hate jew york, will watch miami btfoing the wop or pittsburgh

It was decent because it was close, but no those types of games don't appeal to me. Rather watch a 10-7 slugfest

>Croatian
>Anti-Semitic
You know what, I'm not shocked.

Well, here I am.

Still a top 10 state economy niggle

>Early game
>Seven in the afternoon
>Late game
>2:30 in the morning

SUFFER

take your racism elsewhere buddy

He'll do fine. He was the logical choice after that fucking retarded trade up we did, but of course, we Rasm'd out of it and you got him. There's a possibility of this season being rocky for him while he gets used to the reigns, but he should come out of this season for the bettee no matter how it goes.

Goff can kick shit.

Looks small -- like my dick.

>implying it wasn't better in the 20th century

I'm not saying it's Detroit tier but it's certainly not as good as it was

fuckin awesome seats

How much those set you back user?

The best month in sports is approaching user

$245 a ticket, got two.

Ignore shit cities like Youngstown and Akron and Ohio's probably better than it was back then

Do you guys think RG3 being out 10-12 weeks is a blessing in disguise?

>pizza and chicken wings

I can get behind this

I have a sneaking suspicion Chris Ivory has cancer.

Yes

he really got injured again?

kek, is he made of glass?

I'm jewish

No, for whom would it be that? Obviously it's shit for RG3, but also for the Browns since McCown is a better quarterback so they might win more games now

Those are some good ass seats. I got these at the Titans game last year.

I think your english needs work friend.

NEW THREAD

Who's more handsome?
Brady or Garoppolo?

>see this screenshot
>see the webms above

God, I hope the Jags get to play them in the championship this year. A fun game that will be.

>who the fuck actually pays attention to tripcodes?
tripfags

Why does their stadium look like a prison?

Dramatic effect.