Daily reminder - Cred Forums is *ALWAYS* wrong

nice of them to make the backdrop realistic

Fuck the haters I remember when Suarez had 5 assist 0 goals and everyone was giving him shit.

What now cunts, what now?

now we rip a bong cunt

It's funny how Sterling & Guardiola have more scrutiny aimed at them waiting for them to fail than Mourinho has had since he gutted Chelsea & United.

Do you think they ignore it or thrive on it?

>p-pep wil get exposed by stoke
>p-pep will get exposed by bilic and west ham
>ppep will get exposed by borrusia monchengladbach
>p-pep will get exposed by mouyes and pogba
>-pep will getexposed next week by the mighty swans
and so on and so forth. Pellegrini won the league in his first season with a squad nowhere near as powerful and as advanced as this current city squad, yet somehow pep is gonna get BTFO soon though.

itt: wog central

I've never seen so many of you in one place before. Is this what Australia is like?

needs more asians

+1

People complain about English players getting overrated, but more often than not it seems like decent English players get torn apart (usually by other Englishmen) while Spanish Flop #374 sits on the bench.

true

Pep has got an easy as fuck life
>barca and messi
>goes to bayern to a one team league
>goes to city over utd because there swuad is infinately superior/

There have been more elite Spanish players in the EPL in the last 15 years than english players. Which is funny as those Spanish players are usually not good enough to make it to Barça or Madrid

Underrated

average /aus/ poster. great dude we partied at his apartment after the bars

>there swuad is infinately superior/
But speee told me that United were unstoppable and they were Madrid/Bayern tier

he is bald

I'd gladly trade my hair in exchange for millions of dollars and a lucrative position shilling for the government of Qatar.

he is also a manlet

I'd give up a few inches of height for a La Liga trophy and some Bavarian slavegirls

but he isn't white

Neither am I.

i should have guessed from your flag

Ayyyyyy

Pretty sure that was just one really deluded guy, who kept posting massive paragraphs.

BTFO