Obviously today's match against Watford is a must win for us...

Obviously today's match against Watford is a must win for us, but I'm wondering whether Mourinho can survive if we return from London with less than three points? We're a big club and anything less than Champions League is beneath us.

How do we fix this lads? I'm tired of getting shit from the Spurs fans at work.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

>Believing manure will ever be as big as they were under Fergie.

Manure have been exposed now that SAF is gone, they are a MEME team and are lucky as fuck to have ANY european football.

>Implying they deserve Champions League football.

That is incorrect friendo. Mouyes will take Man United down to the Relegation zone by the end of this year, after he loses the locker room and gets sacked.

>go to watford in London
>return to London
poorly crafted bait desu senpai

He said from London you silly spic

What is a Watford? England is like the Hobbits from the Shire the English writer JRR Tolkien used to describe England

Watford to win 2-1

There's nothing quirky or magical about the name Watford what are you on about

as he is a silly ameridumb i bet he's pronouncing it the 'wat' part like mat and the 'ford' part like a the car. Not 'wotfud' as we'd say

>London

WTF are you on about you daft cunt

You mean Syria, Old Trafford is in Syria

>tfw dabman finally dabs

why do you spell it watford then?

fuck knows mate i don't make the rules do i

>wotfud
heh TIL
Also TIL when Friends got their first paychecks, Cox bought a car. Mat le Bonk bought a hot meal

THAT IS NOT MOURINHO.
I REPEAT- THAT IS NOT MOURINHO.
Seriously though, look at his pics from a couple of years back, it's not just age, he looks completely different. Mourinho has been substituted by a double. Or he has some sort of debilitating illness that has altered his facial traits.

>assuming van Gaal was bad and the problem isn't underlined in the team.

The players are the problem. Mourinho has now lost the dressing room by criticising the players for a second week in a row. We're fucked for another season at least lads.

>Watford
>return from London
>Watford
>London
nice geography knowledge

>Watford has a London Underground station
>this cunt says it isn't in London

why is there no team with london in its name? theres a rome and a paris and a madrid

Lononder here. This city is much bigger than you think it is.

Stupid foreigner