We were just playing with our food.

Could've won it 27-16

>Mandatory YOU LIKE THAT

Is dak /our/ guy?

Thank you, redskins center.

>2016
>having a racist name

why do they even bother?

Zeke sucks, but Dak has already well exceeded my expectations.

just /shut/ up

>R******s

Haha

In all seriousness, Dak looks fuckin great.

Zeke looks bad... he might be the 3rd best RB on the roster.

our defense is atrocious but has been for years now

Can someone explain why the Cowboys are givin over 2/3rds of the carries to Eliott when we have Morris as an option?

Garrett can't be this dumb, right? It's Jerry doing this, right?

This guy

Will we go 15-1?

Marketing.

Defense actually stepped it up big time in the 4th quarter. I was proud of them.

I'd much rather they suck in the early/middle of the game, but then close out games than the opposite.

Next week is the Bears who should be shit

But for some goddamn reason the 49ers are good this year and so playing in SF might lead us to a 2-2 record

Then it's Bengals, Packers, and Eagles for three weeks
I don't see Dallas wins more than 1 of those games

when romo went down i thought zeke would carry this team and dak would just game manage

turns out dak is carrying and zeke is shit

Ain't that a trip

Fag

>rookie out of Miss State is better than any backup we've had in the last decade

Feels good Dal senpai

Probably figured the first game was a fluke. This game he was doing okay until the fumbles, then they took him out.
Can't argue with that.

It's time to put Elliott away. How many Papa John's Pizzas can we trade him in for?

as much s i want to agree, it came down to Kirk going back to his idiotic self at the end. we still gave up a shit ton of plays, and when we finally get a sack we give up a free play almost costing us the game. youre focusin too much on the VERY FEW good plays like the deflection at the end and sack than the fact that we are incredibly inconsistent and wont be contenders as long as we play like this

Zeke isn't that bad. Honestly I think it's him not meeting the expectations that people had about him. I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, however.

>4 ypc with a TD as a rookie
The two fumbles are a concern but that's something that coaches can work on. Why are people expecting Zeke to literally be the GOAT in his first starts?

Because Zeke has a lot of upside and you don't know how well he'll be if you don't give him the carries. Aside from the fumbles he played well today. Remember we've got a rookie QB too so the running game will suffer from that. Alfred was getting stuffed too

He was doing fine this game. I actually agree with the announcers: he was a lot more patient in looking for a hole. Last week he just bumrushed the o-line each carry resulting in no more than 1 or 2 yards.

As many as you want, but the deliveryman gets caught in traffic then drops them on the ground before giving them to you.

>lets just pretend like 2 fumbles can be swept under the rug or that all the other runners look MUCH better

no ones expecting him to be anything GOAT, we are expecting the tam to put the player that gives us the best chance to win on the field.

take your homer glasses off retard

We deserve Zak. The amount of shitty bust QBs we had to deal with after Aikman retired until we found Romo was ridiculous.

This.

>brb 36 yard rush to put Skins into scoring position

>brb throwing an int and forcing the ball

>brb fucking up a spike ball play.

Redskins THREW this game away. It's insane, but I'll take the W as a Cowboy Fan.

I wanna see Morris and Zeke split carries for the rest of the season. Zeke still runs into his own blockers way too often, but he's young.

Dak is fucking ready

The defense is still trash, even when the weedheads come back. Almost no pressure on Cousins.

Dak****

>lets just pretend that fumbling twice as a rookie means he's a terrible player who will always suck
Yeah I'll bet the Vikings are glad they cut AP when he started fumbling. Take off your newfag glasses retard it's normal for rookies to fumble, it can be coached out of them. If you're calling him terrible and saying he should be cut when he gets 83 yards on 21 carries with a TD then yes, you are expecting him to be GOAT because those are pretty good numbers for a rookie playing his second game ever. Especially with a rookie QB that allows defenses to play against the run better.
Morris got 7 yards on 5 carries, wow what a star we should just give up on Zeke I guess

All of this

I don't want to put a damper on all the Dak hype because he really has played well, but why haven't we seen a single big downfield pass from him in 2 games?

Is he not capable of throwing dragons, or is it just Jason Garrett just being really cautious and calling only dink and dunk stuff?

I think its just a matter of making sure he's comfortable first. i think we can expect some dragons further down in the season.

Cautious. Overly so. Dak will get to try one next game, but overrated Dez will drop it and claim omg catch rules refball.

I was just curious because I never watched him in college. He could still be a decent QB even without the long pass, but to be truly elite, you have to be able to stretch the field.

No need to risk it. I'm sure he himself wants to get comfortable first. He seems to have the potential

Shit, I'll settle for some Little Caesars coupons at this point

I agree about keeping Ezekiel Elliott in, but just limit his carries. Its crazy to just expect a guy to come in and be the star of the team without developing a little bit of Rookie growth. He'll have a couple of games where he'll go off this year though

Cuz Dez cant catch shit

He should definitely still get carries, but there's no reason why Alfred Morris shouldn't be getting the majority of the carries right now. He's looked way better.

so whats going to happens once Romo is cleared. I rather have Prescott in so he can keep developing but if Romo can get us some crucial wins then..

Why couldn't Dak still develop on the bench? You know... like most rookies

Do some crazy shit and have a double QB core.

Romo against teams with shit secondaries, have him pick them apart from the pocket.

Dak against teams with good defensive lines, so he can take a hit, or make some scrambling plays.

Why can't they do running-back-by-committee like they did so well in previous years?

He'll be dead 2 plays in once he gets back. It's Dak's year

Depends. If Dak just dominates, he'll keep the job, but even as well as he's played so far, a healthy Romo is still a superior option. Romo can dissect defenses better than any QB not named Brady.

>we

You sir are 100% correct. Morris is the better back right now & it's not even close.

Imagine if they had used that pick for Ramsey. Imagine if Ramsey didn't get hurt. Or Eli Apple. Or Bosa. Oh shit, all those picks sucked. Imagine they traded down.

I hated the pick even at the time because RBs in general are rarely ever worth high 1st rounders (Obviously there are a few notable exceptions). The fact that he's not even an above average RB so far just makes the pick even worse.

Even if he cleans up his fumbling bullshit and starts finding the holes better, I still don't see anything great about him. He's neither really fast, or able to bulldoze defenders. I'm baffled by why he was so highely rated.

Right? We have had shitty backups for a millenia.

If Zeke hadn't fumbled TWICE on minor hits, I'd agree.

Morris > Zeke

Cowboys almost fucked it up with
1. Not finishing with TDs often enough
2. Zeke fumbling
3. Doug Free playing like shit

Dez dropped three 40+ yard passes nigga.

Romo can win a superbowl.
Dak cannot.

Nonetheless they are both 7-8/10 qbs. Romo just happens to be an 8.

So why the fuck is soccer on Fox right now?

I'm not too terribly concerned about our red zone offense yet. I think replacing Zeke with Morris and having Dak get increasingly more comfortable with the NFL could fix that.

My only real concern right now is that I think Zeke was probably a wasted first round pick.

I still dont understand why they drafted Zeke after they had signed Morris. Makes no fucking sense.

>Cowshits this hyped after barely scraping by the r******

Remember you are still .500 and will finish .500 as is tradition.

>getting this upset over fans of a team celebrating a win

>Canada Super Bowl wins: 0
>Cowboys Super Bowl wins: 5

Lmao get out of here

Agreed.

Zeke looks like a 2nd round rookie. He'll be alright.

But we need Morris for half the carries.

Can someone please explain why exactly the cowboys didnt trade back to get zeke?

>Romo can win a superbowl.

And this is based on all of his previous post season success?

Lets be serious. This team couldn't win the Super Bowl with Tom Brady. Their defense is made of spaghetti.

Good god. Kys.

why are the cowshits so happy about being 1-1?

No suitors.

Jerry probably wanted the same fire sale that Cleveland and Tennessee got

This team is getting Beat up the middle CONSTANTLY

The lack of Rolando McClain is really showing right now. But for those few plays at the end of the game where they had Justin Durant play as the Will with Sean Lee as the Mike shut down up the gut it seems.

Remember the last time Sean Lee played as the mike and kept getting injured. Hope that's not the case this time

What are the top MLB prospects in college right now?

Jaylon Smith

Is that the guy we drafted with our second pick?

>prescott looks great
>goff still on the bench

this is the worst suffering I can imagine

Yes look up videos of him at ND. dude is legit mlb. Hope he is the keystone in the middle for the next 13+ years.

Redskins fan here.

Overall, our team is a mess. Coaches don't account for adjustments on either side of the ball, defense can't stop anyone, and Kirk was off target on a few long balls and threw a pick in the end zone which really fucked us in the end. They need a serious shakeup or this season will be dead fast, though it might be already.

Change your fucking team name. APOLOGIZE FOR BEING RACIST.

DO
IT
FUCKING
NOW

Vic Beasley sucks

Why haven't the mods filtered Redskins --> R******s yet?

But I like spaghetti.

cowgirls will never win an owl with jerruh jones around.

This is 2016 where mods are not allowed to have fun (per their own rules)

Mississippi State fan here

Dak is great at dragons. Probably Garret easing him into it.