FUCK THE REFS

FUCK THE REFS
FUCK THE NFL
FUCK FAGGOTY BANDWAGON STEELERS FANS
FUCK EVERYTHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

honestly why care? we knew we were the better team going in and we knew we would lose to refs... why are you mad? its not new.. did you think that someone somewhere would have said "lets not call everything in favor of pittsburgh today"... did you really think that would happen? cmon man, the nfl sucks and you should do like me, stop watching...

Lol you are not gonna win a playoff game

i missed that game, what happened?

>you will never see the bungles win a playoff game in your lifetime

No big deal. We'll go 1-1.

This thread calls for last year's playoff game webm between the Steelers and Bungles.

this

Bungles bungled.

Hoyt was definitely down but that wouldn't have changed the outcome. That tic tac PI that gave the Bengels 1st and goal and they only came away with a field goal may have.

Bengals got refballed twice. Scored a TD that got called incomplete, and were driving to tie the game and had a fumble called when their WR's knee was definitely down

This is now a Bengali girl thread

Eat shit Bungles
t. New York Jest

What's up with Cincinatti housing prices? Beautiful 3 bed/3 bath homes are going for fucking 150k?

I'm tempted to transfer from Jersey to Ohio because of shit like this

You have to live in Ohio

Freckles?

Bengals were head hunting Antonio Brown all game and not getting called, while Steelers were getting flagged for ticky-tacky PI's that the Bengals couldn't capitalize on. Then Bengals forgot they could challenge on a questionable out-of-bounds incompletion. Then Bengals get butthurt when there is inconclusive evidence to overturn a questionable fumble to end the game. Remember, though, it's never the Bengals fault when they lose to us.

I fucking hate other Bengals fans

Learn how to lose with lose grace for fucks sake

>Bengals were head hunting Antonio Brown all game and not getting called

Citation needed

>Ticky tacky PI's

Turns out you're not allowed to tackle receivers while they run their route, who'd have thought

>Didn't challenge

Should have gotten the call right on the field, that's literally their job

>inconclusive evidence

you could literally see his knee on the ground with the ball still wrapped up, it was as conclusive as it possibly gets

>Inconclusive
>Questionable
>Pissburgh o line holding like motherfuckers

At least I don't have to live in squealtown

>Turns out you're not allowed to tackle receivers while they run their route

Literally happened to Antonio Brown on the incompletion in the endzone. He was being mulled all game by Pacman and there were several unflagged helmet-to-helmets. But nah when let's flag Steelers' cornerbacks when they put a hand on AJ Green while the ball isn't even in the air yet. But nah the refs are why you lost again.

was not conclusive, probably what happened, but not conclusive

The refs clearly explained why it was not pass interference LIVE because the cousin fucking Stooler fan base doesn't know the rules were booing and rioting.
Sorry you don't know the rules?

>AJ Green while the ball isn't even in the air yet
...........you do realize you can't do that before either, right?

Barley human

>Literally happened to Antonio Brown on the incompletion in the endzone

Can you not read? Rapistberger was outside of the pocket, Dansby was allowed to push Brown. They literally explained it live on TV.

>Complaining about helmet to helmet
>when Ryan Shazier is on your team
>when Andy Dalton got cheap shotted in the helmet from behind, knocking it off him, with no foul called for helmet to helmet or a late hit

How fucking delusional can you be senpai. Enjoy your tainted win you fucking faggot.

fuck da stoolers

>have less penalty yards than steelers
>cry refball
everytime

It would objectively be a step up for you.

you can't possibly be this retarded, can you?

>I'm old enough to remember the Bungles first trip the the Superb Owl
honestly I hate it when these teams shit can a coach after one season because he didn't miraculously bring home the Lombardi Trophy, let alone win a playoff game, but, maybe it's time Marvin got shit canned.

that's out in the older suburbs with the ghost malls and the traffic. still better than living inside the city limits with the dindos

what are you doing on Cred Forums lad

You can have your hand on the receiver. At worst, some of those should have been defensive holding. Keep making excuses for your shit team, though. They'll never beat us.