HOW DOES THIS TEAM KEEP WALKING INTO WINS DESPITE BEING SO SHIT ON OFFENSE

HOW DOES THIS TEAM KEEP WALKING INTO WINS DESPITE BEING SO SHIT ON OFFENSE

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

SOMEONE STOP THEM FFS

Your tears are delicious.

we earned this my friend....through years and years and YEARS of dying on the alter of the NFL's best offense.

behold the crush...

Defense wins championships

This. Also, the Broncos had 400 total yards on offense today. That's not a shit offense.

Brady knows he sucks ass against Denver.

>beaten twice last year

technically yes but everybody makes the colts defense their bitch

feels bretty gud owning Brady considering he's pretty much throttled everybody else during his career.

>NE beat Denver

Way to live in the past grandad

First was a fluke and Texans are retarded for giving Brock a good contract. He had nothing to do with it.

Second was a 2 point loss

>First was a fluke

Because amazing defense + shit offense is what gets you wins, look at the raiders for what happens when it's the opposite

/thread

C'mon, Brock was great in that regular season game, or at least in the 2nd half. He had some big time clutch throws in that 4th quarter. The Broncos don't win that game if Peyton had played.

They do because CJ Anderson carried the fuck out of that offense

You're forgetting Brock's long bombs to DT and Sanders in the 4th. They don't win without those throws.

>saying it was a 2 point loss negates the point that it was a loss
wew lad
only patriots fans can bring this to you

>we

He had an elite handoff to CJ.

these "fans" are still relatively new to the game of damage control

>2006
>W-we didn't establish the run and had erratic nigger Laurence Maroney fumbling every carry and Brady was harried into throwing only one pick

>2007
>Perfect season! Except for a meme helmet catch

>2011
The Jest played chippy and taunting penalties should have offset Shonn Green's napping on the ball gimmick

And so on

You don't need to be great on both sides. You only need one side to be great and the other not to fuck things up. Example would Burrs with Sexy Rexy or Bronco's with Tebow

>Broncos offense sucks
>They keep lucking into turnovers at key moments
>The other teams are giving them the games
>They're can't keep winning like this

Did you niggers already forget about last season? This style of play wins championships. You're fucking blind if you don't understand what's actually happening here.

2000 Ravens as well.

Patsfags are objectively the worst banter-ers of all NFL fanbases. All they do is make bullshit excuses, call Brady the GOAT, and run off and hide.

>watched my donkeys lose to the NYfootballGiants in a bar in Breck in 1987

yes...we.

They literally play winning football.

stay mad

So it looks like the AFC is going to come down to the Pats,Broncos,Ravens, and Steelers. What a shocker.

Forcing turnovers isn't lucking into wins.

The Bengals and Raiders are both going to beat out the Ravens for a playoff spot.

Raiders win the Owl this year.

Raiders are a fucking meme. Especially losing to Atlanta at home.

Holy shit, I just realized that the old Broncos logo is supposed to have smoke/steam flaring from the bucking Bronco's nose.

My entire life I thought it was a lance or something trying to tame the Bronco.

>ravens

Please stop this meme. They're not relevant anymore

DELETE THIS

>start 0-2
>win the Super Bowl

wew lad

1-1

ESPNs fault