Will Belichick be able to go 2-0 with a third-string rookie smoke quarterback?

Will Belichick be able to go 2-0 with a third-string rookie smoke quarterback?

Will this big bull prep the Patriots properly so they're 4-0 and ready for Brady to go undefeated with?

>Gronk back next week
>Start pic related as QB

Problem solved

i wont lie. i doubt it. with a worriesome texans D and a decent looking oswiler. im hoping jacoby can manage to dink and dunk while handing off to white and blount.

With a short week and no tape on this guy, expect some meme plays

>le dumb smoke QB with no pocket awareness gets stripped sacked multiple times and overthrows edelman on dink and dunkies

It's not going to be pretty. No idea why a guy as smart as Belichick would draft a smoke QB

Of course

Black guy throwing to possibly 4 (gronk, edelman, ameondola, hogan) white targets and even a black guy with the last name white.

Really makes you think

>patriots as home underdogs

uh oh

Brock beat them once and he can do it again

WHITES WIN LMAO

>stealing credit for CJ Anderson's work

Putting 3k on houston

>No idea why a guy as smart as Belichick would draft a smoke QB

The offense is good this year. Edelman and Bennett are on track for 1k+ yards, Hogan is close, Amendola is playing the best in his NE career, and Mitchell is a good 5th option.

This with their all-pro tight-end and starting running back out.

The team is deep offensively, or Garapollo wouldn't be getting off to such a fast start. I'd be more concerned about a defense that blew a huge lead.

Is Jon Jones in the NFL now?

Belichick is unreal

Parcells tits are GOAT

why is he hanging out with belichicks hated enemy parcells?

Laughable that this guy went so high.

Watching last year's Belk bowl, it was obvious how much better Dak was.

go away fuckboi

>Gronk is going to line up and give Watt titty twisters all game
>ROOK is going to run triple option with Blunt and White
>Goodell will ban calling running plays more than 70% of the time

The defensive collapse has to be disconcerting, though I do wonder if they fell into the trap of mentally shutting down and then panicking when it got close. Haven't looked, but I can't imagine Brisket gave them much time between drives either.

It's not looking good.Pats still have an ok chance. Brady iS a system babby
but so what. I wonder how asshurt he'll be if the smoke holds it together for a win. Demand to be traded?

texans have a legit defense, and that dline isn't going to be slowing down. expect 5+ sacks and the Texans offense to move the ball enough to win.

btw I'm glad I picked up fuller in both of my leagues prior to the season starting. I knew that nigga would shine.

The Pats D will have to earn their money. I can't see the offensive getting more than 20 without a lot of turnovers and great field position. No one manages a game better than Belichick though and if it's close he'll likely find a way to win it.

Doesn't Belichick's system make everyone good?

They'll win easily and trade Brady, Garop and Brissett for five 1st round draft picks at the end of the year.
Then turn a 7th round QB into the new GOAT

He didn't, they were on the field for the majority of the second half. But it was also partially to do with the momentum shift that occurs when your starting QB gets knocked out of the game. It throws everyone on the team off because their focus isn't on the tasks at hand as much as it should be. That being said that in itself is concerning but I expect the D to know they have to be great to expect to win either of the next two games.

Overall without Brady I was hoping for 2-2 for his return, so worst case Ontario he comes back with a .500 record to work with. The bills look like hot garbage, though so prob 3-1.

patriots are going to be lit when Brady comes back

BIG

If he's having trouble not getting suspended in the UFC then he definitely won't make it in the NFL.

>black qb
no

Tim Tebow or Rookie Black QB?

drink your maple syrup and shut the fuck up

why is boston so racist?

Seriously though-what if he can hang in there long enough for Bill to pull it off?

Boston is an SJW paradise. Outside of the I-95 loop is a different story though.

>why is boston so racist?

Because New England is a beautiful white paradise and people notice how bad smokes ruin a community once they're in

If Jacoby Brissett does indeed get the start Thursday, it'll be the first time in franchise history a black quarterback starts for the Patriots.

If the NFL is rigged it would be the perfect start of a Cinderella story. Maybe it will be in 2 or 3 years. I don't think Bill is going anywhere for a while and he could become a modern day Tom Landry.

pats will win

Manning out of retirement for 2 weeks as a backup qb when?

>trading Brady or Jimmy
I have absolutely no clue why people meme this

The Pats secondary will eat Brock's ass

probably

Any quarterback that has a great career needs a good system. Do you think Montana would have had as good a career without Bill Walsh or Peyton without Tony Dungy?

Jimmy is playing Thursday.

If they go 4-0 down to their 3rd string rookie QB then Belichick is already Coach of the year, it's pretty unreal.

He's a black guy

No, not because of Brissett but because the staff basically didn't have an entire year to plan for him starting.

With that said, Brissett wouldn't be on the roster if he wasn't capable of picking up whatever system they are going to set for him and don't be surprised if they have a few specialized plays to catch the Texans off guard.

For Bill