HOW THIS TINY SMIDGEN OF LAND MANAGE TO SUCK SO MUCH ASS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, Cred Forums?

HOW THIS TINY SMIDGEN OF LAND MANAGE TO SUCK SO MUCH ASS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, Cred Forums?

>Cred Forums

You're gayer than a Frisco cocksucker

>Cred Forums

haha even the map of the bay area is colored like the faggot flag.

See you in hell faggots

who /eastbay/ here?

NorCal is the butthole of North America

Right... if only we could all live in Minnesota or Ohio or whatever completely irrelevant flyover you live in...

Please don't tell me you're from the inhospitable, polluted southern Californian wasteland

>SEETHING

No u

Who /Bayarea/ here? Spent the day at Fort Funston and came home to watch the Vikes play

Im not American my overweight friend, just here for work so I am not invested in this argument. but I've travelled all over the country.

America should just be New York, California, Texas, and Mass. Everywhere else contributes literally nothing of substance

Hayward

please send help

I hate it here

My house is in the pic :D

Why don't you just move to oakland or berkeley then

> Chicago
> 2nd largest economic hub of the US.

K

because I dont make 60k+ a year, you jackass

Walnut Creek here aka the nut

There are bounds of attractive women all around this fair bay area, I'll take the sports teams losing

You're right but other than Chicago what does Illinois have?

Trips for truth

Santa Cruz here btw

Santa Cruz isnt even part of the bay

Get roommates then poorfag

Golden State Warriors, Sharks, and Giants are good. The Raiders and 49ers will be good in a few years.But yeah the A's suck ass

have sex

from a Canadian... NorCal >>>> SCal

DC is worse

>Warriors

Got raped by Cleveland

>Sharks

Got raped by Penguins

>Giants

About to miss playoffs

>Raiders

100% moving to Vegas

>Whiners

LOL

Meanwhile, Charlotteville, Memphis, or whatever irrelevant city you're from doesn't make the playoffs, let alone make it to the NBA finals; nor do they win the WCF in hockey, and haven't had any success in the MLB for years and years most likely

You're Canadian

Who the FUCK are you to talk to me about sports sucess considering I'm from Boston

>Bombston
>Celtics
>Broons
>Red Sox

Kek

Lafayette here, poor people get

The bay area looks like a penis entering a butthole

And Pats

You know, a more relevant team than every Gay Area team combined

Tom Brady is from San Mateo, son.

W-Wait, let me get this straight, you actually take pride in your awful city because of one sports team?

Boston is a boring, rainy shit-hole, dude. People think that the average person from Boston is a dumber, more ignorant Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, and the one thing they take pride in I guess - their football team - only wins titles because they cheat.

L E L
E
L

hit the weights, fatass

Red Sox have won 3 WS in the last 12 years
Celtics have 17 chips
Bruins won in 2011

And we're educated and mostly white, you Canadian fuck

Do you even know what a white person looks like? Since I'm white I'm better than you

>irish
>white

lmao

>Mexican
>human being

lmao

But the Pats don't play in Boston.

As another foreigner living in the bay area and working in tech, I find it funny how the jealousy other americans feel about this area manifests itself

>b-b-but I'd rather live in who-the-fuck-cares making fucking-no-money at some sit-in-a-cubicle-9-5-shitfest because we have a better team

Sports are cool, guys, but not that cool.

How did you get the job, amigo? Got the offer in your home country or did you go look for it? And how much experience did you have?

Marry an America.

You get to live in a pretty great country and cuck every American male at the same time. It's glorious.

I actually have a green card thanks to family. I recently graduated college. Thinking of moving but not feeling like working cleaning toilets at walmart. I'm asking if it was easy to you to get a decent job there.

>foreigner
>living in California

Literally can't make this shit up

I've lived in New England, Philadelphia, Manhattan, and Brooklyn, and I'm currently living in San Francisco.

SF is my fave, but it depends on your personal preferences.

Fuck you stay in your country and work in a maquila. If you aint got no skills stay the fuck home. An obrero that can mix cement and lay bricks is more valueable to America than you

Staying in Mexico when you can legally immigrate to the US sounds like a bad idea unless you've got your life set.

Lol all these foreign pieces of shit moving to Commiefornia

Glad no foreigners would ever wanna live here. Having foreigners means that you live in a fucking shithole

We dont need another snob like you feeling like your superior because you were lucky enough to get a green card. Tired of posters like you. If youre such a nationalist then stay your ass here. We dont need ppl like you in America

Just hustle, man. Americans are fucking lazy slobs. A little bit of hustle and you are increasing your chances of a decent career significantly. There are a lot of Mexicans doing well here.