HOW THE FUCK DID THE PACKERS LOSE TO THE VIKINGS I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW

HOW THE FUCK DID THE PACKERS LOSE TO THE VIKINGS I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW

Bradford played like a boss 'fraid to say. Aaron didn't.

Because they fucked up and went for it when they could've just kicked a field goal.

Also Rodgers is a meme qb

Because the Packers are not a good team, having Rodgers doesn't change that

they're just the Saints of the north

Vikings are good

idk bro. i was a bit worried about the game yesterday but i just thought, you know, shitttt they won't loose to the vikings will they?

fuck. as long as we don't drop games to the lions and bears, i won't be on suicide watch.

the game wasn't even close, realistically. the pack were straight outplayed. the offense was stagnant. the pack need an unbelievable offensive showing to make up for >lolcapersdefense and it just didn't happen tonight.

i don't think the team's fucked just yet but that game didn't give me a shiny outlook on the season.

Why would the better team lose? The Vikings are the defending NFC North champs and they defended their home turf against a division rival challenger. What is so surprising about that?

Me gusta!

that's the thing though, packer fans like me are so used to pretty much rolling the division. they've been doing it for pretty much a decade (or more).

it was just a few seasons ago that the lions didn't even win a fucking game all season. while the division games have always been exciting for us, it wasn't because they were super competitive, it was due to just pure hatred.

the pack aren't the only decent team in the division anymore. it's an adjustment for the fans, and the team

AHAHAHA

A decade? What the hell are you smoking?

Because Aaron Rodgers stopped eating cheese. It angered the Packer God

Honestly though the secondary and wrs played poorly and Rodgers made some bad throws. Even still he would have about 300 yards if the Vikings weren't molesting the wrs all game. They need Rodgers to be a better leader and Nelson needs more games to get in rhythm with Rodgers. If the ref spotted the ball correctly on the 4th down play we might be talking about how we were fools for doubting him so let's not put too much stock in a loss to a divisional rival who won the division last year and was opening a new stadium

Suck my ass, faggot. :^)

Packers need to commit to the run more

Incorrect. The Packers need to cease to exist as a sports organization. That is what needs to happen.

pic related got a concussion and diggs accrued 184 yards. could this be the reason the vikings won

It was the horn. They upgraded it to fuck with the other team while Vikings have noise cancellation in their helmets. A billion dollars buys a lot of things.

>reminder that the new stadium cost as much as a Pluto probe and a half, footed by taxpayers who will never see a dime of the profits while grown men are paid millions to play a game

I don't know if anyone has shopped Zigi Wilf's face on the happy merchant but I feel like it should be a thing

One of Vikings best corners Rhodes and Dt Floyd were out of the game leaving the inexperienced CB on Nelson and losing a good amount of depth on d line. Can't say injuries weren't a factor on both sides coming in

Rodgers just isn't that good, friend.

They might as well pack their shit and go home.