H-he o-only can coach teams with players like Messi and Lewandowski that anyone could be succesful with!!

>h-he o-only can coach teams with players like Messi and Lewandowski that anyone could be succesful with!!
>h-he w-will be exposed in the English Premier League in no time!!
>h-he w-won't even be the best coach and club in Manchester!!
>M-Mourinho, P-pogba and Z-zlatan will teach this overrated shithead a lesson and show him how a succesful club is managed!!

what did Cred Forums mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdhwZeU77N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this /bundes/?

we can try

He has only played shit teams so far

Still plenty of time to get EXPOSED

Poop Bootyhola

These truly are hard times for Mou's fanboys, and it's been like this for like a year now

>Moyes will expose him la
>Stoke will show him what the EPL is all about la
>West HAm will show him why this is the hardest league in the world la
>Mourinho will give Pep a lesson
>Monchedgladbach will expose him
Yeah whatever.The list will just get bigger.The league is practically over

>can spend more than 200 million eurobucks in a single season
>wins games
>such smart much tactic

Moyes honestly almost did though. He got bailed out by a last minute own goal, and conceded quite a cheap equaliser in that match.

germany's brave arsene wenger will expose poop desu

But why doesn't mourinho do that

>can spend more than 200 million eurobucks in a single season
Like any top team in the world right now.Even Atletico can spend over 150 million eurobucks right now

Mou is a hack and lost the plot, everyone knows that

Pep's biggest rivals this season are Klopp and Conte

Just Klopp imo

>>h-he o-only can coach teams with players like Messi and Lewandowski that anyone could be succesful with!!

>implying Aguero, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Silva and Bravo are not top class players

>has access to ridiculous amounts of money and a squad that is already pretty good

x3. Poop has never saved a flailing club or achieved beyond expectations.

same can be said for mouyes.

porto is the only exception, which was an age ago and with a pretty decent team

>caring about professional football

wow what year is it again

Managers are only good for 10-15 years. Prove me wrong. After that they just become shit.

City were favourites to win the title anyway, on account of them having the best striker and best midfielder in the league.

They've beaten the bottom 4 plus Mouyes so far. Pep might well be the best manager in the world but this isn't proving anything other than he's better than Pellegrini.

It's true that Man U's teams is pretty shit, but they should atleast be able to finish 3th or something.

Hitzfeld had a 31 year coaching career, and won silverware with every club side he managed, other than Zug.

That was his first real match with the team though. City have been getting better and better each game as they get more familiar with his tactics.

Look at De Bruyne. First 3 games he didn't really understand his role, and wasn't positioning himself right to open up as many passing lanes as possible. But after a few more matches and training sessions, he came back from the international break and destroyed United, M'gladbach and Bournemouth.

exception to the rule
Correct. Most managers only have a few years before they're found out and their tactics are no longer innovative enough. The only managers that can have long successful careers are ones that don't have a certain philosophy they play by, rather the ones that adapt themselves to the current trends.

They are but he has literally turned shit into gold in just ~9 weeks

Kolarov, Otamendi, Stones have all been reborn

Silva is godly again and presses like a mad man

>De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Silva and Bravo are top class players

I'd rather have Messi than the whole City squad.

Heynckes won the treble in his 34th year as a manger.

>there aren't easy games in the mighty PL!!

I read an article recently that those managers who are seen as innovators decay after their 40s because they get stuck in their ways and football moves past them, while great man-managers who doesn't stick to an idea of how football should be played last more in the game (think of Ferguson, Ancelotti or Del Bosque)

But Guardiola has actually become way more flexible after his first Bayern year.This city is a prove of that

>Del Bosque
>flexible
>le do whatever you want m8s, i just want you to be happy

also tell us a bit more about his pre 40s career

Ancelotti, Ferguson, Trapattoni, Capello just to name a few

imagine not rating De Bruyne

lmaoing@ all you faggots who laughed at me when I said he'd be Xavi/Iniesta tier within a couple of seasons

>he'd be Xavi/Iniesta tier
How is De Bruyne comparable to Xavi and Iniesta m8? He is very bad when they press him and needs lots of space to do anything.

All of those players are inferior to their Barca/Real/Bayern/Juventus counterparts.

>Juventus
No.City players are actually pretty even with the Juve ones

>De Brunye Xavi/Iniesta tier

Remind me how many Championsleague trophies, Euros, Worldcups and league trophies did he win so far?

Xavi and Iniesta are two of the greatest and most succesful players in the history. De Brunye is a talented flashy guy but nothing more. In 20 years no one will remember him.

>Juventus
Like Pogba?

If he was playing next to Xavi like Iniesta was he'd likely win some trophies

Juventus have unironically gotten better with le dabbing man gone. The problem is that Allegri is sometimes a madman who doesn't start the right players.

> He's bad when they press him
> He needs loads of space

No he doesn't. He isn't some Ronaldonho futsal god but he has composure under pressure.

>If he was playing next to Xavi like Iniesta was he'd likely win some trophies
De Bruyne would have never made it to the starting XI of Barça.He needs lots of spaces to shine and relies a lot on set pieces.De Bruyne is nothing like Xavi or Iniesta.The comparison is just plain dumb

>Liverpoop fans are still this delusional

>he has composure under pressure.
The matches that I have seen him against teams that press him was a debacle.He lost every single ball and couldn't even make a 10 meters pass.He needs spaces to function,which is just a different player to what Xavi/ Iniesta style that was based around playing in short spaces.De Bruyne is more similar to Ozil or Mata at Chelsea than Xavi or Iniesta

>Ranieri

Tbf they're playing the best football in years. They are literally a better version of Spurs this year. The only issues they have are defense.

It's September. We'll see what happens to City in December and January, we'll see what happens when he starts to play againt very hard opponents on the champions league and then having to play for the premier league 3 days later.
This isn't a 100m race, it's a marathon and i maintain, City will not be 1st when May comes. Then i'll be the one laughing.

This time last year City was undefeated, with 0 goals conceded too

they finished well away from the title...

City's B team can win the league too.They have depth to pull the EPL.Not the CL though

Alex Ferguson

his achievements at the end of his career were arguably his finest given he still won the league with that shitheap of a squad who got exposed as soon as he left

>lost to inter
>now better

That was with their best XI, now they're doing it without Aguero, Kompany & Silva with Toure long gone.

Last season they had something like 22 injuries and this season even with big players missing games they have depth.

I mean you bring in Nolito so Navas doesn't have to choke, he gets a 3 match ban and you've got Sane. You've got KdB, Silva & Dinho killing it with Gundogan hungry to get time, Fernando and Delph waiting to prove themselves. Otamendi and Stones have done so well Kompany now has to work his way back into the squad....and with Kolorov on fire you've got competition with the fullbacks. Not to mention anytime Aguero is out in comes fucking Iheanacho.

These are players everyone wanted dropped and sold.....

>Only goes to the richest clubs in the biggest leagues

He's a hack, I don't even think he could win the SPL with Celtic.

You probably were probably saying the same thing on summer when the mighty EPL would expose him.

Pep hasn't even played a big club yet.

His biggest test has been against a team that has had three managers in four seasons and scraped fifth last season by virtue of their current manager burying Chelsea.

If they beat Chelsea, Liverpool or Everton then we can start to talk about Pep having a good start.

>moyes, stoke, wet spam

this is bottom tier bait

>mouyes

He's just a choker.

Here's the official list of teams that have a shot at exposing Poop:

Arsenal
Chelsea
Leicester
Liverpool
Tottenham

Manchester United is by far the worst team if you put them in the above list. Mark my words, Leicester will fully expose United.

stoke are wank now desu i really would have liked to see pep face stoke under pulis at their peak brutality

i reckon pep would have destroyed them and it would have been glorious and the stoke meme would have ended right there before hughes ruined them completely

United were title contenders, with 3/3 wins and everyone was hyping Mourinho to expose him. The moment Guardiola dominates them they're a small team and not a challenge. Monchegladbach are a great side and they mopped the floor with them. Westham & Stoke were mean to challenge him but now they're crumbling.

The moment they beat Liverpool it'll be "Liverpool used to be big let's see him do Arsenal."

If he does Arsenal it'll be "Wenger's been shit for years and is on his wait out let's see him do it against Chelsea"

When he does it against Chelsea it'll be "Chelsea are still rebuilding from last season but Tottenham is really their first big challenge".

If he loses against Tottenham he's exposed and if he beats them everyone will say "Oh but he won't win the CL, he'll get exposed by the big European clubs".

All of this after the talk about the Premier league being the toughest league that he'll struggle in.

It's hard to take anyone seriously anymore when they ignore the impact Pep has had in such a short time.

>Westham & Stoke were mean to challenge him but now they're crumbling.

they've crumbled against everyone though

mourinho set out a really shit side against city too, everyone could see fellaini/pogba would not work and that rooney is past it, baffling stuff honestly

i think pep is a great manager though no doubt, but people go too far against him (because they dont get tiki taka, not that city are doing that style) or too far for him (as a reaction against the idiots)

hopoefully mourinho and conte sort their sides out and give city a decent match later in the season

that's like asking the best chef in the world to work at McDonald's

His opinion was absolutely valid. Liverpool and/or tottenham are going to be the first genuine tests city are going to face.

That's not what he said you cuckold, he said Klopp is poop's biggest rival, implying liverpool have a chance of winning the league.

That's United's problem, no one knows what squad they should choose people are calling for Schweinsteiger to be recalled from the youth squad.

Everyone gets what they want though, come October it's Tottenham Away, Everton at home and Barcelona. If he comes out of that with a couple of wins it will be hard to make excuses.

literally just play schneiderlin, herrera and pogba

maybe fellaini if he really thinks he's that great

rooney is the albatross around united's neck

He played that against Feyenoord, defensively Scheider and Herrera were great, but they had no threat going forward and a lethargic build up.

Finally turned around when he made 3 subs in the 2nd half, but then he changed it again against Watford and obviously wasn't happy with it.

It's a spectacular shit show.

an in form mkhitaryan should add more offensive threat
also ibra shouldn't always be a starter

>Xavi and Iniesta
Who didn't do anything until he came. When Aguero, De Bruyne etc BTFO of everyone for a few seasons, people will think they were always great and the team was just destined for that greatness. They'll forget how shit City were the past two seasons, just like they did with Barca.

Idk lads

City looked bretty vulnerable against poonited in 2nd half.

Lestah are literally the anti poop team. We'll see.

Why is it whenever The Bruyne gets mentioned the Spanish come out of their siesta and start shitposting?

The Herrera,Schleinderin,Pogba midgield totally crushed Feyenoord. It is all Rooney's and Pogba's fault. And as always spee is right

Because Eriksen is better.

Xavi and Iniesta weren't even starters in 2008. They werent showing anything because the spastic of Rijkaard was obssesed with Deco and Ronaldinho

>K
>D
>B

>achieving beyond winning a treble

Do you even think before you speak?

>has never saved a flailing club
Barça before him ended up in the 3rd place behimd Villarreal

only 5 games passed
maybe we should wait untill the end of the season?

what do you propose we shitpost about in the meantime then, genius?

and 2 points above #4 and #5

>It's a Pep does funnny faces from the bench and talks irrelevant stuff to his 50 million pounds players episode

>3rd place counts as flailing in Spain

I think it was 15 points behind #1

>oh yes, I do believe de bruyne is among the best in the world, right after Messi. Guardiola said it himself.

When you finish 3rd, 2 points above 5th, 18 points behind a leader, in a two-team league, it is.

>he doesn't rate KDB

lol no
That first half should've been 4/5 - 0 City if they could finish, Bravo spaghettied hard to concede their only goal as well

>I evaluate KDB

How does it feel to have a Scatalonian separatist as the greatest manager mighty España has ever produced?

very good, being an eternal jordi myself

youtube.com/watch?v=BdhwZeU77N0

>If we wake up really really early, we're unstoppable

Feels good being scatalan on this board. We're the only spanish flags that last all the season outside generals.

>same can be side for mouyes
>except this one that completely destroys that argument

It's just the typical Cred Forums rerun

>screenshotting the Dutch bandwagoner replying to his own proxy like it's some deep insightful bit of knowledge

Poop is held to such high standards because he is playing fifa career mode on the easiest difficulty setting with max board leniency. The most he's ever had to improve a club is taking the biggest team in the world up from 3rd place in a fluke season.

>Real Madrid and other money clubs don't exist
>In sports the most expensive teams always win
I don't think his grasp of the language is good enough for that to be his post

>b-but the Eplel is the most competitive league in the world
>b-but even small teams can compete with big teams and are better than the small teams of the other leagues
>muh cold rainy night in Stoke

They are mad that he's better than le JUST man

Xavi and Iniesta peaked later in their careers. Deco and Ronaldinho back then were actually better than them

In 2008? No they werent. Xavi was breaking it with Spain alredy and Rijkaard just chose to be a spastic and keep 2 players that were totally useless

You mean like Ancelotti, like Mourinho, like Pellegrini, Van Gaal, etc.

With the same ridiculous bank accounts that Guardiola has had.

Pep at least gets titles consistently. 2 per season is a minimum for him, while for the others it's their best season in years.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FOOTFAIRY EUROFAGGOT PIECES OF SHIT

PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please contact me if you are interested in becoming a player or getting on the business side of things and want to become an affiliate. There's a lot of money to be made. Here. I just want to extend my network here. E-mail [email protected]

>not appreciating all sports

Your bull gives you limited Internet time and THIS is what you choose to spend your time posting? Big mistake cucky

It feels very good, desu. And it feels better when I remind it to my Spanish friends.

>reminding your Spanish friends that a Spanish club was managed by a Spanish person

What did this Spanish user mean by this?

this also at stoke game with new rules really hindered stoke both games couldve easily gone either way

>Chokester City
>Implying they will win something relevant

kek, thank you /spee/, it is great to have fun every day here.

requesting poop.gif

City didn't muster 5 shots on target in 90 minutes never mind in the first half, 1 of the ones they did was a penalty.

>Bravo spaghettied hard to concede their only goal as well
Do you still think >moyes is in charge of Man Utd?