You have ten seconds to name a better current midfielder

You have ten seconds to name a better current midfielder

protip: you can't

Modric.

messi

Adrien Silva

Pogba

Why do all players allegedly improve as soon as they go to Realona but turn to shit the second they leave?

Anyone would think la liga is just a meme

me

>Why do all players allegedly improve as soon as they go to Realona
Because they are surrounded by WC players .The combined EPL has 1 world class player (Aguero)

Snodgrass is world class too

>Anyone would think la liga is just a meme
And they would be right if those players hadn't won the last 3 CL

capuoue

La liga is meme

More then half of a league is training tier for Real Barca Atletico
They are more fresh for Euro chellenge
Sevilla is good example. Its hard to see 90+ point team in other leagues.

Madrid would have 110 points in the Premier. There isnt a single good player in the EPL outside of Aguero. Fucking Nolito is a starter on the best team in the EPL and grandpa Ibra has his best scoring record for the moment at United. You just felt for the >Even WBA is a challenge la. Meme

Yeah but Pedro and Fabregas were winning Champions leagues and they were exposed as soon as they moved. Bale and Modric were not even at a big club and now they're considered the greatest.
Sanchez is inconsistent and Ozil although
he's contributed more is frustrating

Imagine what would happen to Sergio Roberto, Ter Stegen, Denis Suarez, Rafinha, Casemiro, Carvajal, Morata, Danilo, Asensio if they moved to the premiership? I'm not even sure if Rakitic, Pique, Benzema or Marcelo wouldn't get exposed.

I can guarantee within 2 years Arda Turan will be an average player at Stoke City and Halal fans will be telling us their new signing Paul Pogba is the best midfielder on the planet.

Modric
Rakiti
Iniesta
Casemiro
Kante
Marchisio
Pjanic
Khedira
Pogba
Fernandinho

>Fabregas were winning Champions leagues and they were exposed as soon as they moved
Fabregas was considered the best midfielder of the EPL at Arsenal and had 1 great season at Chelsea and is about to surprass Lampard in the most assits in the english league,despite playing 3 years abroad. And Pedro was shit after 2011. I really dont get your point

Walcott (in big match and when everything goes right)

Also Fabregas never won the CL, if anything he got exposed in La Liga

>Casemiro
He could start at any EPL team he has 9 recoveries and 8 succesful tackles a game.
>Carvajal
Best RB in tye world
>Morata
Carried Juventus to a CL final
>Danilo,
Sub and shit
> Asensio
He is just 20. He could start at any EPL club. Even City
Seriously fucking Silva and Toure arrived past their prime at the mighty EPL and cut through all those "mighty" teams with ease. Even Ibra and Arbeloa chose to retire in that joke of a league over the MLS ffs

Rooney

>wouldn't get exposed.
Like Pep would? Yeah whatever m8.

They would think that if Laliga teams didnt win the past 3 editions of both the european competitions. Or if they are a deluded englishman

>71347156
Hyperbole Doesn't work when you have a spic flag. You don't even get a (You)

Manuel Neuer

This is what I mean, all your players are 'best in the world la' but in two years time Carvajal and Morata will be at mid table premier league teams and they'll be 'way past their best la'

Both teams are carried by their marquee players earning record wages tax free. The rest are just stat padding against the utter shit of sunny spl. I forgot the prime example of this - Angel Di Maria.

Yaya Banana

>Angel Di Maria.
Yeah the guy that carried Madrid to a CL and Argentina to a WC final is shit. Carvajal was named the best RB in the bundesliga before coming to Real and Motata carried Juventus to a CL final. You just dont watch them doing that because there aren't any EPL team past the rpund of 16 in the CL. Old Yaya past his prime broke several records and a mediocre players like Mata or Torres became the best players at their clubs. The EPL is MLS tier.

Morata is completely horseshit with a Jozy Altidore tier scoring record. Not even a PL club wanted to buy him (Real Madrid wanted to sell him) and they spend 30m on Benteke, twice. Real Madrid don't produce talent.

>Real Madrid don't produce talent.
Nice b8. Now fuck off.

I can't

If Di Maria was actually good he'd be able to perform in the supposed average quality Premier League against all the terrible players here?

Toure was a lazy cunt but is allowed to use his strength in our country. Mata was never that good aside from a few set pieces and Torres only had one great season but that didn't stop him getting 100+ caps for Spain.

'haha'

Silva,Fabregas or Aguero crushed the memr league just when they arrived. Just faced it the EPL is a joke as it is proven every year in the CL when english teams get humilliated by the likes of Parathinaikos or Benfica

>Parathinaikos

Do they jump out of planes or are they just disabled?

Aguero is world class, no question

Silva was really good at first and would have got into Real's team at the time.

Fabregas wasn't great when he came back, not a patch on what he was before his big hissy fit about moving to barca. Last season he was an embarrassment.

All of these 100 cap players are/were better than the shit you push as world class now.

tbf modric is probably the best cm in the world at the moment

Possibly in this case but the point is if he was playing in the premier league the spics would claim he isn't.

KDB is in the discussion for CAM but they won't admit it. They would have said the same about Suarez before he was linked with Barca.

Verratti

Dele Alli

He didn't get exposed, they played him out of position all the time. They even tried him as a false 9 when Messi was injured ffs.

Because the top 4 teams in La Liga face absolutely zero hardships when paying the rest of the league.

They can basiccally rest players and keep em ready for UCL. Same has applied for Sevilla in EL.

Also Real Madrids fixtures have been ridiculuos easy in Champions League too.

In EPL you need to fight for every win. In La Liga it's just another 8-0 victory again lol.

Also they're allowed to tax fraud + get special treatment from the spanish goverment and Royal family.

In EPL clubs get charged for any misdoings.

Silva past his prime? He went to City at 24 you fucking mong.

And Yaya wasn't past it either, his prime for City was when he was 27-31, which is generally when the majority of midfielders peak. He was also given an attacking midfield role instead of the DM role he had at Barca.

>Morata carried Juventus to a CL final

fuck me, and people call us deluded.

>biting that shit bait

did you come to Cred Forums for the Olympics, little guy?

110 points in league...stfu Rafa

Good point lad

>fuck me, and people call us deluded.
Without Morata'goals Juve wouldnt have make it passed Dortmund. Not even memeing. Morata only appears in the CL

>In EPL you need to fight for every win.
Yeah. City isn't rolling the league with the subs... i dont know how people can keep falling for this meme. Most EPL teams are absolute dogshit as well

>scoring a couple of big goals = carrying

by that logic Federico Macheda carried United to the title in 2009

> Because the top 4 teams in La Liga face absolutely zero hardships

Oh now it's 4 teams not 2? Figures.

> In EPL you need to fight for every win.

Like how Pep just walked his first 5 matches? Some fighting.

Anyone who actually watches the La Liga will see that not only does the league dominate in Europe but their weaker sides have beaten Barca/Real which is more than can be said for English clubs. "Oh but they get to rest their players for the CL", no they don't Barca/Real are competing to beat eachother in the league which is why MSN & BBC play basically every match, a lot of times in the high 40s a season.

Everyone who isn't memeing knows that Barca/Real/Atletico players do great in the PL and slot in to be key players for their new clubs.

Reminder that Diego Forlan was an even bigger joke than Heskey here and went on to be a 30 goal a season superstar in Spain

Reminder that Carlos 'Can only score past League One teams in the Carling cup' Vela went on to be one of the best forwards in Spain

Reminder that Roberto Soldado went from scoring 25-30 a season in La Liga to scoring 5 a season in the PL, which were all penalties.

I could go on.

>Like how Pep just walked his first 5 matches? Some fighting.

Two of those games were against Stoke and West Ham, who are an absolute shambles right now. They narrowly beat Sunderland, and needed a pen and an OG to do it. They also narrowly beat United and had to park the bus in the 2nd half.

>Vela went on to be one of the best forwards in Spain
No he didnt. And Forlan went to the semis of a CL with Villarreal and the semis of a WC with Uruguay. If your shit managers dont know how to use talent is your problem. Maybe that is why England has only won 1 international tittle with refball.

>Stoke and West Ham, who are an absolute shambles
But didnt you told us that all matches in the EPLel were a challenge?

at least I hope, can't say I watch P$G

Bernardo Silva

In the last few seasons those two fixtures would be among the toughest for the top clubs, but right now both teams are in crisis mode

> Narrowly beat United
> Had to park the bus

I don't know how going from 6-6 shots each to 12-8 in the 2nd half with United getting 0 on target despite a debut keeper is parking the bus.

They still had majority possession and were on top for at least 30/45mins of that half. Not to mention they hit the woodwork twice that match and dominated the first half, it easily could've been 3/4-1.

No one besides a rag could watch that match and call it a narrow win.

But didnt you lot said that every club in the EPL was a serious challenge? Why has ManC's B team just casually trash 4 of those """"" challenging"""""" teams?

Wow, I got lost in his eyes there for a second
N-no homo

It's the CL also a meme?

>Comparing the mighty EPL with a scrub tournament like the CL.
EPL just dont try la

ITT: moronic british gingers from shitty, rainy hills they call "islands" think their league and style are any good. Holy kek.

Koke

CL is good but it gets pretty boring towards the later stages because neither team wants to risk attacking too much and leave themselves exposed

Jordan Henderson

>fuck the euros I'm saving my mojo for Pep
thanks Kev

i love this meme

All cups are memes

Leagues sort the men from the boys

he has a point though.
It's not that laliga is easier than epl, but they have different styles and are difficult in a different way.
Laliga has more technical teams, even among the lower ranks, eplel is more physical.
I'm sure real marid would dominate epl too while the best english team would struggle to reach the 4th plae in la liga.
But at the same time due to the different way their opponents play madrid would be too tired from their league games to perform as well in europe, and viceversa for the english team that were to play in la liga.
And the difference in style means that some players who look amazing in la liga would look mediocre in the epl, while some plaers who look great in the epl would look bad in la liga.
And some others would be great in both

What do you expect you play siesta fc 4 out of every 5 games in Spain
You never know how good they are until they have played in a real league

>Morata carried Juventus to a CL final

What the fuck

Kroos

Drinkwater

Pedro is good desu, send him to City instead of retards like Chelsea

>doesn't dab
next

>In La Liga it's just another 8-0 victory again lol.

Barcelona totally wrecked Alavés m8.

>and Royal family

I kindly demand any kind of source regarding this, first time I've heard about our royal family meddling in sports.

Rakitic was a fucking middling to good player before he got put in that barca team

Modric was amazing before he went to Madrid, and is probably top 3 right now.
De Bruyne is special though

There's a lot of retards in this thread.

La Liga = higher standard of football.
PL = more PHYSICALLY demanding over the course of a season

Personally aside from Atletico, Madrid, Barca and whoever is good that season (Villarreal, Sevilla, Athletic, Valencia) I'd normally rather watch PL

But CL is the greatest competition

Legitimately? Sadio Mane

So you'd trade KdB for Mane, straight up, right?

He was excellent at Sevilla for years, you've no idea what you're talking about

There's Modric and then there's everyone else.

Is it only with players from Spain? Schweinsteiger did nothing in Manchester

Di Maria was notoriously inconsistent in Spain

I was at the match, everyone in the away end including me was shitting it in the second half. Getting a load of counters and shooting on sight isn't exactly being dominant.

sup