Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/i6up
youtu.be/nJXmRlxe2JI
streamable.com/fu20
youtube.com/watch?v=-jcKocziyuk
m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37403310
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singlish#Lah
youtube.com/watch?v=6ANrgU-ZALs
sportspromedia.com/notes_and_insights/the_mechanics_behind_wayne_rooneys_ground_breaking_new_contract
theballcarrier.blogspot.pt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it must be in his contract. I cant think of any other reason

probably some stupid shit in his retarded contract

what I want to know is why is he still playing for england

i'll just post this

streamable.com/i6up

>contract

britbongs will defend this

>streamable.com/i6up

I hope Mou sits these losers down to watch the highlights.

Literally a top five striker in the EPL.

Because he is an elite player
youtu.be/nJXmRlxe2JI

>streamable.com/i6up
ELITE

I wonder how it feels to be english and a United fan.

He has both teams by the balls. You can't escape the Rooney must play vortex.

>third rate player playing for a third rate club
Where is the problem?

he has a super power that protects him from any criticism from pundits too i dont know how he does it

He's definitely past his prime.. united should play him off the bench for like the last 10mins of games. Surely he will announce his retirement this season.

it's even worse when the media isn't picking up on how utterly shite he's been. they always just come out with 'oh he's usually not like this' or 'he'll improve because he's wayne rooney' when he's been fucking wank for 3 seasons now.

thankfully the media seem to finally notice that the golden boy is just a pile of shit. except for MOTD of course. fucking danny murphy saying that he should try playing as a defensive midfielder. in a few years time they'll be saying that he should try playing as a CB.

a surprising stat I saw was that he made 6 successful forward passes in the game against watford. SIX. he's a #10 for fuck sake. you compare his performances to someone like de bruyne, he's an absolute joke.

hes just announced that he will retire from international football after the next world cup, the deluded cunt wont be going for a long time

he should just get flogged off to china or the MLS as soon as possible

>fucking danny murphy saying that he should try playing as a defensive midfielder
Sinclair said that. It's like they're trying to make the Wayne Rooney goalkeeper pasta a reality.

oh sorry yeah, they're both clueless though. think they also mentioned that he's one of the best passers in the league too.

best striker is the prem la
best cam in the prem la
best rw in the prem la
best cm in the prem la
best cmd in the prem la
best rb in the prem la
best cb in the prem la
best gk in the prem la

>one of the best passers in the league too
Have they watched the video ITT? Those are some atrocious passes, it's not even like he's under any pressure for most of them.

At least some newspapers seem to be turning on him, took them long enough
>Wayne Rooney is no longer good enough - The Telegraph
>Wayne Rooney is not special anymore - The Mirror

that cross at the mid reminded me of his corner-kick at the world cup.

What club would suit his current level?

Aston Villa

>la
that's a liverpool thing, not a manchester thing, you dozy aussie

A mid to low tier Eredivisie club.

This is hilarious

All those successful passes were diagonals out to the right wing.

ayy league

it's a reference to how ironically deluded manure customers are, like scousers

Manchester United

>that first shot
holy shit i was expectining him to sky it but he menaged to be more embarassing

>streamable.com/i6up
Mou has his percentage of blame as well. Rooney kicking corners and free kicks? kek

what happened to him? he's only just 30, his touch and passing shouldn't be declining this rapidly

He was never good

Started playing professionally at 16. Peaked at 24. He's about 35 in footballing years.

I have no fucking idea. Fergie had the balls to drop him but as soon as Moyes came him he immediately offered him a massive contract. Also for some fucking reason Mourinho & the English media rates him.

Clearly the weak link of this team, Pogba gets a lot of heat but he looks like Zidane in comparison in terms of pass accuracy and smartness.

Well, it's not like they are too good for him, they are shite

>fergie does everyone a favour by saying he handed in a transfer request in his last game incharge
>>moyes caves in immediately after coming in

>streamable.com/i6up

Holy shit, that was painful. Someone should send that link to Mou.

Also, him playing for England nowadays makes as much sense as when Woy was having Kane take corners because of his """""""""special technique""""""""".

and why isn't he?
also checkem

Think the mancs need their own thing. What do customers say when they go into a shop?

Honestly i think it's either:

>Le' Contract conspiracy (isn't that far fetched desu, that has some kind of starting deal and is just too stubborn too realise his hurting his club)
or
>The lockerroom. A lot of the players are really loyal to roony and kicking him out might damage team spirit and such.

Either way he has to go. Completly or at least just use him as a sub, he just isn't good enough anymore.

can't wait to see how shit he'll be in 2 years
and he'll still start for england

Because he is a legend of the club. The board wouldn't allow Jose to treat Wayne like Schwienstieger.

Because's he been pretty terrible?

you're not supposed to get bald at 18 either, but the lad did it

>some kind of starting deal
Pogba asked for a playing time clause his first time around at United. And Rooney's last extension came, when they were desperate for a new identification figure.

Poor Zlatan desu.

He's a scouse. Being 30 years old for them is like being 45 years old for the common people

chap

Everyone sucked under LvG :(

I honestly would like to know what LvG's endgame was in terms of team selection and tactics. Because for someone with his amount of experience, he looked completely fucking lost.

LA Galaxy

>de gay

they singh

>The best midfielder in the epl

M
A B S O L U T E
D
M
A
N

>dabbin degea

Compare to Pep's fuck Hart/Kompany/Toure

Huge Pep balls > Mourinho's special lil balls

>Watford fans cheering sarcastically
kek

Who is this immaculate ejaculate?

They're like 3 miles apart, what's the difference.

Man U are faced with the same problem England have had for the past two years, going on form he's not the best striker cm or cam so why is he still playing.

Kompany would play if his legs weren't made from wet sand. Hasn't Kolarov been playing CB at City?

streamable.com/fu20

here's a similar vid of his performance v Bournemouth

you could do one of these for the majority of his games for the past 3 or so years

He's an utter abomination of a footballer.

Kompany is fit, Stones was on the bench and Kompany still didn't play, then Stones came in for Otamendi. And yes Kolarov's been killing it this season.

That's one game lad. Kompany is world class when fit, and definitely good enough with his feet for Pep. He'll probably be starting in a month or so.

fucking incredible

I hope so, though no complaints about Otamendi and Kolarov so far.

> this guy is a guaranteed starter
United are so fucked lyl

>streamable.com/i6up

Anyone see when Chappers confronted Murphy and Sinclair about Rooney on MOTD2 last night? It was so weird and awkward for them not to acknowledge the reality that Rooney is a horrible player now.

definitely this

oh my god

He must be doing this ironically by now, you can't be THIS shit

They need a british token guy for a british team.

Some people forget it's a british league after all.

Kolarov has been fucking class, to the surprise of absolutely everyone.

I was watching that pooney streamable, and Kolarov was pinging accurate as fuck crossfield passes the entire match. As a CB, he did more with the ball and made more chances then Rooney in his special snowflake role.

He has 3 years remaining on his contract at Ā£300k per week. Good luck trying to offload that

Maybe he is a holding midfielder afterall

with his defensive nous and range of passing he can make the position his own

It's my sister user. Be careful though, she's only 16.

youtube.com/watch?v=-jcKocziyuk

>He has 3 children called Kai, Klay and Kit

hahahaha

you look like a faggot la

>18

you mean 12

i could eat sunday dinner from that forehead

holy shit that's emberassing

Cause >MUH BEST ENGLISH PLAYER

>Ā£300k a week

>well I uh knew Wayne when I was at Everton and I gave him his debut blah blah blah
Moyes in a nutshell

he's certain holding his team back i tell ya hwat

Surely Schweinsteiger can't be worse than this?

it's a fucking bizarre elephant in the room, ex-players just seem to refuse to point out how shit pooney is now

Nobody can be worse than this

>score a goal vs utd as an everton player when you are 3 years old
>get endless contract no matter how shit you are

epic

>his contract will still not have ended 2 years from now
how bad will he be by then?

if Rooney is dropped then the nation of England has to admit that running around, spraying 30m sideways passes and having "great character la" isn't enough to win games

they'd rather keep the delusion going

He hasn't been consistently good since 11/12. Over 4 years of shitty performances and he starts every game. There are a few runs here and there where he actually looks competent, but overall he's been in decline since 26 which is just pathetic.

There are players at Utd that have had bad games and they get dropped almost immediately, only to return to the lineup after 3 or 4 games. Yet Rooney puts on these horrific displays every week yet he stays for 90 minutes and he's guaranteed a start for the next game.

How pissed off must you be as a player when this cunt gets away with so much shit, yet one misplaced pass would get you sent to the bench immediately? I'd be disgusted if he manages to break Charlton's goal record at Utd, although the way he's playing he probably never will.

Cambuur

He is the soul of Man U

A lamentable, unsalvageable, wasted soul

Because Manchester United fits his current form.

vs arsenal*

cant even imagine, but seems like he is going to be a starter until he dies

Dropping Rooney would:

>allow Pogba to play as the most advanced midfielder
>give Ibrahimovic a better strike partner behind him
>create more chances through the middle as there wouldn't be someone just passing it wide to Valencia 90% of the time
>stop the endless corners that amount to fuck all
>show the England contingent that maybe Rooney isn't worthy of a start after all
>make United less scouse which is always a good thing

Removing him obviously wouldn't solve all of their problems, but it'd definitely help.

Rooney is a personification of English football, he'll play in crutches if need be

So Manure fans are using Rooney as the scapegoat? Typical scum fanbase throwing their club legend under the bus.

Rooney is totally why United are shit this year, couldn't possibly be the fact that Mourinho and Pogba are frauds, Zlatan is too old, and Mickey is a Bundesliga babby. It's totally all Rooney's fault.

No class.

No one here is spacegoating him, we're just calling him what he is: a past it piece of overpaid shit

>le I didn't even bother to read the thread man

>le obese didn't watch the match man

>le have an independent opinion man
faggot

Just not the best day...

poor pogba too desu
how are you supposed to show what you can do with such a sucker to play with ?

>Typical scum fanbase throwing their club legend under the bus
the legend threatened his club to leave twice, to get better contracts
in fact, ferguson wanted to get rid of him before retiring as he foresaw his sharp premature decline, but he left it to moyes who decided to give him a 5 years contract lel

>streamable.com/i6up

>spacegoating
that really made me laugh

Jesus Christ,not even League One players fuck up this match in a single match

I'd say the average National League player plays better than him.

>Wayne Rooney will be even worse in 2 years time
>he will still almost certainly start all 3 games for England at the 2018 WC as captain
kek

>spacegoating
I never understood this term. Can someone explain its origin?

it's just a funny misspelling of scapegoating

soon.
>having the best ever english player in a league bongs make fun of daily

I watched non league day on bt and the quality of their crosses far exceed those of shrek,not to mention every player worked hard for the team,unlike ibrahim and the wank nkwank kanu casually strutting around the pitch

Michael Brown is joining the MLS?

I doubt even MLS teams are dumb enough to give a big contract to Pooney. China or retirement seems likely after his United contract is up

>I doubt even MLS teams are dumb enough

oh you underestimate us friend

>New York City signs him
>goes on loan to Man City
>becomes good again in Pep's last season and wins the league
would be good

it's related to the Draenei of the Warcraft Universe

thanks

Alrigh?

Not only is he an awful player, a borderline down syndrome uggo mongoloid, paid 300 thousand pounds a week, he's also a horrible person (just look at that aggressive reaction to the linesman at the end).

Cant think of a footballer I dislike less.

be rashford
>single handedly make sure your team wins the community shield
>Play terrible in the derby cus you're still a kid and nervous as fuck
>Benched for good
>Watch rooney wobble around for 90minutes every match

Skilled English men are really dead

>HE LITERALLY STARTED AGAINST WATFORD
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>live free
I have dozens of tattoos so nothing against them, but what the fuck is the point of getting something like this? In case you forget your life "philosophy"? Just to have some shit there?

Serious question, why do they not play schweinsteigererer?

#savage

If he was African we'd guess he started playing at 25.

But he's always been shit. He's the modern Michael Owen. Finished by about 21 and somehow immune to criticism despite playing at a Conference level.

>Mou can never even select him now or his huge ego might take a dent

Then he might as well play himself

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37403310
Danny Murphy talking about uniteds problems, doesn't mention Rooneys name once

Never understand why people rate this fat faggot. He has been a dogshit pretty much all his career except 09/10 season and EURO 04.

>>becomes good again
You lost me.

Owen was better than him though, just constantly injured.

'member when he scored a hatrick on his debut?

If you actually read the thread he said he mixed up Murphy with Sinclair.

He's trying to be like Scholes & failing miserably

3rd from left is a man

If you actually read the link you'll see its not a motd2 clip and instead Danny Murphy going over United's problems without once bringing up his mate Wayne Rooney

seriously, are you retarded?

la is actually singaporean slang as well so it fits Man U perfectly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singlish#Lah

are you?
You still don't seem to understand the link, Danny Murphy doesn't mention Wayne Rooney, despite the fact he was shit.

Rooney is bad but not worse than Schinderinln, herrera, carrick

you're all overreacting and fellaini is a much worse passer too

nah he was really good in 12/13 aswell. brought a lot of points to united.

Nigga that a shark

>streamable.com/i6up
Good lord he's worse than Montolivo. He wouldn't even start in Milan. What an absolute shitter.

We'll be happy to take him off your hands as a Designated Player for one of our world class teams. Rooney has a large fan base in the US who will pay good money to see him play.

You sure will miss him when he has gone across the pond.

Come home Rooney.

kek

is it possible to be tenured onto a sports team?

>streamable.com/i6up

did he get subbed this game?
that was fucking terrible performance

nope, played the full 90 minutes

Friendly reminder Real Madrid once wanted to buy >Rppmey for 100 mil

M O N E Y

Utd need Rooney to retire at the club and go down as a club legend, cement his place as the Greatest England player of all timeā„¢ and take a backroom / board / managerial role.

Then they can pimp him out to Asian firms and take their cut.

/

Can't be fucked to get into it but Rooney has been absolute shit for at least 5 years.

no trade clause?

He's a magnet for critisim.
His teammates must love him for that as it lets them sit out their cushy contracts without much pressure.
Three managers in a row didn't have the balls to drop him.

I don't understand this. No pundit ever calls him out on his shit

>be manu player with huge wages
>give a few thousand every week to your friends in the press so they never criticise you and deflect all blame to someone else
it's all part of the business

Most of them are based in the north west and are his close friends.

>Gary Neville
>Paul Scholes
>Michael Owen
>Rio Ferdinand
>Danny Murphy

They all know him personally, regard him as a friend, and are naturally protective of him having watched him grow up in the last 15 years.

Every fan and football writer in the country can tell he's finished.

>Rooney was bad during the Moyes season
*tips

17 goals (4th in league), 10 assists (3rd in league), 10 assists in CL (1st, Di Maria was 2nd with 6) despite Utd. going out in the QF. Considering this season has barely started this fits within your "three seasons" garbage.

And all the other pundits are ex-liverpool who are loving seeing him start for united every weekend

So muc this. He was unironically the only shining light of >Moyes.

I really miss headband Rooney with his broken head just scoring frees like an absolute madman. Wasn't even that long ago desu.

I think he should be given till December or Jan to find his killer instinct again (LVG eradicated it) with his playtime shrinking or increasing based off how well he does in the meantime.

I think icing him out of the team is a hasty decision and not one that's terribly well thought through.

>You sure will miss him when he has gone across the pond.
he's going back to ireland?

Rooney was decent in the first half of Moyes' season when he was chasing his 300k-a-week contract extension. Once he got it, he stopped giving a fuck and reverted back to being completely shit.

Rooney's inevitable home is either the LA Galaxy or NYCFC

Why can't he transfer?

Remember this balding mad man?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ANrgU-ZALs

Good times. He was on course for 40+ goals that season. The injury away at Bayern really fucked him and he was never the same player again.

Why would he want to? He's got 3 (three) more years on a 300k a week contract and inexplicably gets to start, as captain, for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Why the fuck does he start though?

That pass from Luke Shaw was fucking appalling tbf

Hard to say at this point. Some think they're stipulations in his contract that require him to play games, although I think that's unlikely.

What is certain though is that Mou is already at a cross roads in his Man Utd career. Many United supporters said in the summer that Mourinho's success would depend on how quickly he drops Rooney, and right now, it looks like they're right.

Jose has to ask himself if he wants to join Moyes, Van Gaal and Hodgson on the list of managers who put their faith in Rooney and lost their jobs.

Because no manager has the balls to sit him. It's telling not even Mourinho is capable of doing so.

>she's only 16

>he was never good
I want underage to leave

Sell him back to Everton

He wouldn't get in the Everton team.

Barcelona

I still maintain Ferguson should have sold him back in 2011 when he handed a transfer request

t. Ottavio Gandolfi

t. Edmondon Iademarco

kek

>300k a week contract

Gotta justify that somehow, I guess. He's fucking awful though. As much as Pogba hasn't performed, I fully expect him to start to improve over the coming weeks. That being said, Mou trying to fit Rooney into the system for whatever reason can only stunt the development of the team going forward. Reminds me of Sven trying to get Lampard and Gerrard to play along side one another when everyone knew it was never going to work. Rooney isn't those players but the situation reminds me of it. Mou needs to drop the fat fuck for the good of everyone at this point.

he tried, Moyes fucked it all up though.

Anyway, here is the answer to the question - sportspromedia.com/notes_and_insights/the_mechanics_behind_wayne_rooneys_ground_breaking_new_contract

Basically Man Utd and Rooney are business partners.

maybe mou is doing it on purpose? like the society is "persuading" him that it's important to make some players play for image reasons, and he he's making them play, and maing it so that they appear as shit as possible for pure spite

At least played for you when he was younger and in his prime. Imagine how mad Chelsea-fans would be if he joined them two years ago. :D

yours are just as retarded, kid

theballcarrier.blogspot.pt/