Face it...

Face it, if his name was Paulinho Pogbuerto de Lima de Souza de Rio de Janeiro you would all still be hyping him and defending him and saying he just needs time to adjust and claiming $100 million was half his true value.

But since he's natural born frenchman you are talking shit after 1 bad game.

>natural born frenchman
Well memed my firend

>frenchman
>french
He will never be a true Frenchman

Granted it takes time for players from other leagues to adjust to the Premier but Manchester is literally his home club

>4 games
>0 goals
>0 assists

KEK

>1 bad game
Top Wew

He was practically invisible against Man City, sucked against Feyenoord and apart from his shot that hit the post he was unremarkable against Watford. Furthermore, his lack of positional discipline has repeatedly led to United conceding shitty goals.

5 games
0 (zero) assists
0 (zero) goals
0 (zero) dabs

Only United would spend the price of 2 Airbus A-318's on the black Jonjo Shelvey.

Post players you could have bought with that money

4 Greasemen

You cannot demand a player to carry a team just because of his price tag. United plays with a shitty midfield and a shitty tactical formation. Pogba has to play with Fellaini next to him and he can't go up the field because of that.

Koke and Naingollan

I don't think the midfield that he plays with really suits him. He needs a couple of defensive minded players so he can literally roam where he wants. His positioning skills are inept

Hulk and Lacazette

>his lack of positional discipline
The best part was him pointing to a player he was supposed to be marking, before they conceded the 2-1 yesterday.

>can't go up the field
>non-existent in the back of the field
where has pogba been the last 5 games?

>Lacazette

Someone with 10€ could actually afford this fraud

Then the whole transfer setup of pay-to-win is self defeating and will probably collapse

False, probably like 1.5-2 Greasemen

When he moved from Real Sociedad to Atl. Madrid he cost 30 million.

True, but there's no way he'll be going for less than 60-70m today

That's still half a Pogba for one of the 10 best attacking players worldwide.

Can't wait to see him dab all the way to the bench.

Lucas Moura, Marchisio and Kovacic

2000 colemans

3.31 Moussa Sissoko

because he already spent 3.5 years at ManU before he went to Juve, and also the price tag

people expect him to perform immedietly

meant to reply

Whats that? The seasons has just started and Pogba isnt producing? Oh man better overreact and talk shit behind my rainbow coloured keyboard because I don't fucking know anything. Does not scoring in the first 5 games make you a bust? Does not having an assist while everyone else flails around missing clear takes at the net mean you're failing to help? Im sorry but is the season even 10% over? Oh right its fucking not. Are you dumb? Daft? Have you ever even watched footie or do you just shitpost for the laughs? Pogba is literally one of the best players playing right now and he's overdue for producing. I hope you go home and cry over another Man City loss while Pogba nets 2 in a 3-1 match you fucker. Fuck you

over 1 trillion Lewandowskis

Four Arjen Robbens and you'd still have 5 million left over.

Ronaldinho was also a shit player.
Get rekt fucking leaf

2/10 for effort

>Ronaldinho was also a shit player

>1 bad game.
His worst performance has been below average

> 300 ton of jew diamonds for a non homosexual Drake

Hapoel Beer Sheva or Osmanlıspor, i would surely beat United with one of these teams

Cred Forums is harsh af against br players, you're full of shit