ITT: Post the best player at your club

ITT: Post the best player at your club

I'll start with Tottenham Hotspur.

#19 rematch when? Costa is bound to get into a fight with him. Dembele is the new Skrtel, mark my words la!

That's not Toby.

Toby's the best of the players that actually stay fit.

Dembele makes the biggest difference to our game out of anyone. When he is gone there is nothing close to replacing him. If Toby is out Wimmer has proven he can step in and be quality

We'll win the treble

You failed so fucking hard and you're not even spanish...
SAD

name a better player for city

Hint: He was voted Etihad player of the year and had stellar performances in the derby and last weekend.

>Name a better city player than Silva
Claudio Bravo
Bacary Sagna
Vincent Kompany
Pablo Zabaleta
Fernando
Raheem Sterling
İlkay Gündoğan
Nolito
Sergio Agüero
Aleksandar Kolarov
Willy Caballero
Jesús Navas
Kevin De Bruyne
Fabian Delph
Leroy Sané
Gaël Clichy
John Stones
Fernandinho
Nicolás Otamendi
Yaya Touré
Pablo Maffeo
Tosin Adarabioyo
Angus Gunn
Angeliño
Kelechi Iheanacho
Aleix García

Hard to say desu

Bonucci, Alex Sandro, Dybala or Higuain. Marchisio too if he returns to form after the injury

Dat is niet El Ahmadi

the brown is fucking immense but silva is the engine that led city to 2 premiere league titles, and an fa cup. Not to mention he was pivotol to spain in both the 2012 euros and 2010 world cup. When kevin wins city some trophies he might take silva's place.
well meme'd america junior.

El Ahmadi speelt goed begrijp me niet verkeerd maar toornstra is de aanvallende motor van deze ploeg, z'n cijfers dit seizoen liegen er niet om

the point is the current best player on the team, not who was good for spain in 2010

No lads he said your club, not some foreign team. Who's your best player at Sydney or New York or wherever.

name a good team without international support

Oh I see, you're only prepared to support a 'good' team that wins trophies so you can pretend you were part of it too.

Let me guess, then you start shitposting about another team who are also in a country you've never even been to never mind attended a football match.

Why do you do all this? Genuine question I honestly have no idea.

I have been to more than one city game so shove it bong. Also, you dodged my question. Name one club that's successful that doesn't have support abroad. One

mfw I rate Youri now, never thought I would after that abysmal season last year where he had like one good game and every other game just lost the fucking ball over and over, too bad he's injured now, hope he's back soon

signed this guy on fifa once and he was an absolute beast

never seen him play tho

I keep hearing his stats in whatever are really good, but man was he shit last year, I couldn't believe the hype. Stepping up this year though.

oh wait he plays for anderlecht, i must have seen him if he played in the games against spurs

didn't notice him anyway

Miguel Layun

Filjo da puta, vai para a puta da merda da cona do cabrao que fodeu a puta da tua mãe que te pariu! Foda-se, pá, estás a dizer que a merda do Layun é o melhor jogador do Porto!? Até o Telles é melhor que ele! Vai ver uns jogos e ficas logo a ver que, no momento presente, o Otávio é o nosso melhor jogador, e que o Rúben Neves é o melhor de todos em termos totais! Foda-se, dizer que o Layun é o melhor do Porto...

He was only good in one game, vs Brugge

Though Anderlecht was pretty good against Tottenham I can't remember if he played

Bedoya is solid, but Andre's the man.