youtube.com/watch?v=kPJ_3BvBHu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lose a match

Win a CL without Barcelona

win the cl without messi

>world beaters
>afc Bournemouth = the world

grow hair on his head

Get a mid/tier club to the title in any league.

Can he beat the World Eaters though?

I'm developing an irrational dislike for the Dutch flag because of an Algerian shitposter.

Have 100 hour phonecalls like you do.

Btfo

liberate catalonia

kek

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Obsession Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

give him time

>get team with best squad in league
>spend £200m
>everyone is amazed you are winning

Pep's lyfe

United is winning?

t. Jordi Estadella

Overperform with a small budget
Win the CL with an English or Italian side that isn't a superclub

Big budget guarantees trophies senpai, look at klopp mou van gaal and moyes

uhuh here comes the klopper defense force

might as well just start a new thread

>Pep will be exposed la
>Mourinho the EPL king will show everyone what a fraud he is la
>City play like shit he's going to wrecked la
>Given penalties by Messi because he flopped at Barca Memehimovic will expose him la
>Pep can't do it on a rainy night in Stoke la

>Stones
Only seen him in the United game and he was incredibly suspect there. Gifted United a goal and his passing was all over the place. How can you unironically think Pep has improved him after that performance? Maybe in time he will, but certainly not yet.

(You)

>no argument so I'll just use a maymay xdd

City had a better squad before the money was spent. Sure Utd brought in big players but they're still playing people like Fellaini and Young where as City had the best squad already after bringing in KDB and Sterling last year for huge money and then doing the same again.

what the fuck does "la" mean?

I'm on your side but what does Gundogan's touch map have anything to do with the argument. He's a top player bought for big money, why wouldn't he do well?

>mfw kolarov is unironically a better cb than eric 'the next rio' bailly

Just how scousers and other northerners pronouce lad

>our year la

20m hasn't been big money since 2010. He is world class almost every time he's healthy though

ah, thanks la

Lurk more ahmed

With 1 year left on your contract it is

Problem is he's been ridden with injuries and it's kind of gamble whether he'd return to top form, a steal for 20 million
I found what I meant to post

La and lad are two different words, you lefty turban wearing southern cunt. And nobody says la outside Liverpool.

based kolarocket

youtube.com/watch?v=kPJ_3BvBHu0

Klopp won the league twice with a team that eventually sold its star player to Buyern.

Go back to your tokkie lifestyle, you fucking spastic Feyer boy from Wadeningen.

winning the title with city is really hard

The question is where does he go after City, I can't see him staying longer than his 3 year contract. I think he has mentioned that he promised to his wife that he isn't going to have a long career as a manager, so I guess it's either Juve or Spain next and then retirement.

And they finished 15 points behind Leicester fucking City last year

Pep is a genius

why am i supposed to be impressed by a man who manages a team with absolutely 0 salary cap in a mediocre league who can just play the best players and is winning? how the fuck is this impressive, all i've seen him play in is in Barcelona and Bayern, are there any other teams he managed before that to earn those positions? Any small team like Leeds or some shit? Because even I could crawl out of my own asshole with half a billion dollars and win with the best player at my disposal.

Italy, Barcelona return or Spain/Brazil NTs. He's probably going to be done with coaching in less than 10 years

No it's not. It's just a meaningless sound scourers add on to the end of their sentences.

I hope city destroy those fenian bastards celtic next week, barca already done them 7-0 hahaha fuck the pope

You can't even manage your diet, tubs.

lamo

>why am i supposed to be impressed by a man who manages a team with absolutely 0 salary cap
stopped reading there

#searchedanddestroyed

I think he said he wants to manage a national team afterwards. Maybe Brazil.

Everyone finished way behind Leicester regardless of how good their squads were, City took a really good team, added more really good players, they are playing lovely football I just don't get why this is some surprise.

His "salary cap" is zero as well, it goes on gallon tubs of ice cream and microwave pizza.

is that supposed to be impressive? looks some retard who doesn't know where to stand

If I was Pep and wanted a challenge, I'd go to Arsenal. Here's why:

>get worshipped/thanked for even taking the job
>thicc London girls want you
>win trophies Arsenal never won before

So, Super Cup, CL, Europa, League Cup and Club Winners Cup (or whatever it's called now).

It's not having the club winners cup that really hurts Arsenal fans

>Man City fan
>From Netherlands

I cut a line in my arm every time we don't win it. Almost as if no England team ever wins it... like they don't enter or something.

Get his hair back

Win the treble (again)

Why an independist would fucking manage the spanish NT? But yeah he'll probably end up managing Brazil or maybe even the USA

we're winning it all lad

Win UCL with Buyern

He got Barça in the top 4 of segunda though

Barça B

got them promoted from segunda b to segunda (or tercera to segunda b?)