You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten

You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top ten.

Reminder that USA won the chess Olympiad. Why is the rest the of the world so shit at chess?

You were one of the biggest favourites, so I was not very surprised.

How the fuck is Mamedyarov rated that high

He has been rated 2775 before, and has been in and out (mostly out) of the top ten for the last decade or so.

herro friends

> herro

you're the wrong type of asian though

You're supposed to do the bobblehead thing

I'm from wales.

Hello, India. The upcoming WC match will be the first since 2006 in which Anand is not defending champion or challenger.

Norwegian here.
#1 feels pretty good.

we ~~have~~ are chinks too fampai

Soon.

His earliest opportunity to become World Champion will be in 2018.

>Anand is finished

welp, that's the end of India's presence in another non-cricket sport

He's still in the world elite, and he generally played very well in the Candidates Tournament and the Sinquefield Cup, but after all, he's 46, and he's not getting any younger.

Also, your team finished fourth in the Chess Olympiad, without Anand.

Pentala Harikrishna is establishing himself in the world elite, and you have several young, promising players that might very well be in the world elite in another few years.

Show some fucking respect to Anand

based magnus. been editing a tv show about him that will air early january on TV2. its going to be great.

Bobby Fisher is GOAT

I seriously doubt we will have another player of Anand's caliber anytime soon.

chill mane, we all know he's going to retire sooner or later

Actually surprised I can post in this thread.

But idiots have been claiming he's finished for 4 years and he's still performing really good. He might not be WC again, but he's not relaxing or taking it slowly.

Yes.
No.
I highly doubt Harikrishna is ever going to become World Champion, but he's #11 on the live rating list right now.

but the inflation though

India has real problems. No time for Kicky Ball or Hand Egg.

Row row, fight the power

Sure, we do. But nobody's really interested in solving them.

>caruana
>so
>nakamura
looks american to me

playing chess??????