Is this the undisputed top 3 of each decade if you count a player's decade as the one he had his peak season in?

Is this the undisputed top 3 of each decade if you count a player's decade as the one he had his peak season in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SfT9tT8hj8
youtube.com/watch?v=fE8pLNl9iKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>henry
>kaka
>laudrup
>cruyff

> not suggesting replacements

>He doesn't have TSUnaldo for 00's AND 10's
What the fuck

Remove best.

Banks or Charlton was better.

>Gullit over Van Basten
>Henry over Nedved,Cristiano or Messi
>I don't rate Laudrup or Cruyff

>no Maldini anywhere

>no zico

cruyff is literally the undisputed best player in the world ever.

henry is shit and overrated

Name the best trophy Henry didn't win.

>I evaluate Maldini
>I rank Zico
Garrincha should probably be over Best

>expecting a defender to ever get a mention in a best player debate

Oleguer won more trophies than Henry, trophies don't mean shit.

Statistics in general don't mean shit.

>1 defender
is defending/goalkeeping really just talentless and only requires good athletism and discipline or are they never considered GOATS because they aren't flashy?

>Zidane

Might as well put Romario, Redondo and Gattuso in while you are there

>because they aren't flashy?

Yep, you can't make youtube videos of [insert defender name] best skills and tricks with a flashy dubstep song so they don't win it.
Because having the most youtube videos literally means if you win the ballon d'or or not. its a popularity contest.

>Being this contrarian

youtube.com/watch?v=5SfT9tT8hj8

Throwing the bomb
10's: Wellington Paulista, Diego Renan, Marquinhos Paraná

You guys are so mad right now.

>Cristiano and Messi not in both the 2000s and 2010s list
No two players have dominated the game for as long as they have. Memenaldinho has literally only ever had 4 good seasons.

But think of a guy like Lebron James. Let's say you take him out of the NBA and make him a soccer player, where will he play better, as a forward or defender? seems like he would be a better defender since being a forward requires much more skill and isn't dependent on athletism as much as attacking. Like you actually need a lot of talent to make those flashy dubstep montages.

What i'm saying is, take someone without soccer abilities and tell him he has to play, he probably won't be able to shoot, dribble and pass but defending and goalkeeping seems much more likely since it's more dependent on athletism than skills.

Ronaldinho should be there.Henry shouldn't though.I would even put Etoo over Henry

>it's another toothpaste thinks cruffy wasnt a meme

He's too tall to be an effective soccer player, but his "skill" would definitely be up to scratch, m8

Supposing the LBJ was 6 inches shorter and had spent his whole life playing soccer at an academy, I'm fairly certain that he'd be a great player given his natural ability and athleticism

You can transfer most of the skills needed for attacking to other sports though too

>Cruyff isn't the best player of the 70's

>He's too tall to be an effective soccer player,
just imagine how hard he would dominate strikers. No one will be able to get past him. And i'm not talking about his whole life, talking about RIGHT NOW if you he would start playing soccer. Lebron is just an example of a very atheltic person bt it could be anyone from him to a nfl or hockey player.

No way he'll learn how to pass, dribble and shoot that fast. Learning those things actually takes years.

15's - Pogba, Zlatan, Rooney

Who is Maradonna?

no it isn't

He would get embarrassed right now as a defender, as would any pro athlete transferred to another sport. Did you ever see Michael Jordan play baseball, the guy was mediocre and he played his whole life and in college.

People like Deion Sanders or Bo Jackson who managed to excel in two different sports are freaks.

LCIM is literally a better player than le spanish pass it sideways midget

>He would get embarrassed right now as a defender
probably but I still think it'll be easier for him to adjust to defending than being a playmaker. much, much, easier.

Yeah, without a doubt

>LCIM is literally a better player than le spanish pass it sideways midget

80 Maradona
90 Ronaldo
00 messi
10 messi

so wouldn't that mean being an attacker/midfielder is actually harder than being a defender?

Basically this.

Not really. It just has less steep of a learning curve. At the highest level of play, I'd say they're about even, because as a high level defender you'd need to pick up on subtleties of attacking players and have, ideally, perfect timing, spacing, adequate passing and awareness.

Being a defender is like making good pop music as opposed to making good experimental or progressive music: it's easy to get some melodies, beat-match, and do the rudiments, but it's the attention to detail and a deeper understanding of the composition that makes your work notable and a step above that of a neophyte.

>2016
>not including Christine Sinclair

This. '08 Tsunaldo was better than Kaka any day of the week.

>invent modern football
>y-you're a meme okay!!1

>"""Best""" and Eusebio over Garrincha

also Zico should fit in there.

>cruyff invented modern football

nice meme and buzzword

>huehuehue

>it's a rating players you never saw outside of youtube compilations thread

>it's a autistic anime loving g*r"man" whippersnapper wasting his youth on Cred Forums episode

holy shit, the memes are real. there are geniunely people on Cred Forums who are younger than 75. what the fuck are you doing with your life young lad?

kek

Where is Zico?

>00s

Where's my boy Super Frank?

>no Matthäus

He was better than Gullit in the 80s and better than Laudrup in the 90s

Just because he was a defensive player doesn't mean shit, Beckenbauer is there too

>Henry
>played with Eto'o
>wasn't as good
>top 3 of the decade

Errors

excelled in 2 sports because the other sport was the nfl, the sport where athleticism rules

>faggots hating on King Henry
Pathetic

He was past his best and post injury at the time.

Peak Henry > Peak Eto'o

The literal definition of a sweeper keeper lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=fE8pLNl9iKE

>Henry over Nedved

kek

>no zico in the 80s
blasphemy