Now that we had an LA Rams homecoming, how about a Seattle Sonics homecoming?

Now that we had an LA Rams homecoming, how about a Seattle Sonics homecoming?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gum_Wall
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
youtube.com/watch?v=a1UUTlcCisU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Us 98%ers
>getting an NBA team

if seattle gets a team, will it have the most sjwcuck fanbase in the NBA?

It already does.

>Transgendeattle

>Their greatest cultural attraction is a wall of used gum

Space Needle?
Lenin statue?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gum_Wall

I live in Seattle and never heard of it

give it a few years. its going to happen eventually

People was saying this in 2012

>Seattle gets a team again
>They are named the Seattle 6's
>yfw

That's because you'd have to leave your moms basement to see it

An absolutely based Lenin statue btw

That Stalin you retarded edgelord

Why the fuck does Seattle have a Lenin statue

You'd be surprised how much support the mariners get even though they have the longest playoff drought in baseball

98%ers?

What the fuck?

>the lakers beat the super sonics.

SEATTLE BTFO

Still more relevant than your shit team

Sorry, meant 94%ers

yes because the germans have a nba team.

>your shit team
?

>Raiders
>Whiners

Yeah, and Commieland needs more teams?

I'm glad Seattle isn't a liberal nu-male cucked shithole like fucking Commiefornia

>I'm glad Seattle isn't a liberal nu-male cucked shithole like fucking Commiefornia

>crosswalks are literally rainbows in his city
now this is shitposting

Idiot

communism a shit

>I'm glad Seattle isn't a liberal nu-male cucked shithole like fucking Commiefornia
I'm from Germany and even I know Seattle is the most nu-male cuck infested city in the US.

I saw it the only time I was in Seattle and I didn't find out it was famous until I got home.

Germany just called you cucked. Just let that sink in

that might be portland actually.

port and seattle are literally the same cities copy and pasted 200 miles apart

Have you been to Commiefornia? Don't call us cucks until you've seen shitholes like LA or San Francisco, which is basically a cheap, liberal copy of Seattle

Which franchise could move to Seattle? Minnesota or Milwaukee?

Yeah the tech capital and regional center of the Pacific Northwest is the same as America's Couch.

The tech capital of the northwest is still SF little brother

I think I can see the herpes crawling on that wall.

You somehow managed to out gay san francisco. Fuck, even your mayor is gay

>SF's little brother

Yeah, that's why a shitload of Commiefornians are moving here.

That's why our sports teams traditionally own the shit out of theirs.

SF is a carbon copy of us, and LA's bitch.

After the cleaning was finished on November 13, gum began to be re-added to the wall; among the first additions were memorials to the November 2015 Paris attacks.[15][16]

if Kevin Durant comes back aswell why not

Yet more international visitors come here and visit than SF.

Really makes you think.

>That's why our sports teams traditionally own the shit out of theirs.
The only good team you've had is the seahawks for the past 4 years. Prior to that Seattle was the worst sports city in America

The Giants crush the Mariners
The $(ers were a dynasty
The Golden State warriors just broke the bulls 72 win record, not to mention they still actually have a basketball team
They have a hockey team in the first place

Seattle is garbage for sports aside from the past four years.

>sports team beat the shit
The Giants are a fucking dynasty and the meminers have not made the playoffs in 15 years.

The Warriors are coming home soon unlike the sonic cucks

Actually SF has no hockey team SJ does
>poor turd worlders not being wealthy enough to enjoy SF is a good measuring point

You're that 19 year old autist that was shitposting in /nfl/ a few days ago aren't you? For your own good, stop posting. You had no idea what you were talking about then and you don't now

>Actually SF has no hockey team SJ does
Yeah but it's close enough that I'd still give it to SF. Kinda like how the dbacks are all of arizona's team, whether you're in Phoenix or Tucson, Shorks are all of northern california's team

>Sharks
>SF

LOL. Ok I'll randomly combine all of Boston's titles with Seattle then.

You can spit from San Fran and hit San Jose. They're both Bay Area. Your closest NHL team is in another goddamn country

You are so fucking mad

>you can spit

I didn't know you can spit over 50 miles away.

Most visitors to Seattle are from places like Japan and Germany

Most visitors to Commieland are from Mexico.

True. Except Portland still has an NBA team.

Are Seattle sport fans the most pathetic and beta "fanbase" in the whole counrty? Can't really ee anyone else taking their fag crown

FIGHT

Why do San Francisco fans say the warriors are there when they share a parking lot with the coliseum (I'm aware they're moving). You might as well throw the As and Raiders in the mix

Why?

AND

>Most visitors to Seattle are from places like Japan and Germany

No its not. It's a bunch of asians from Vancouver and Indians.

Because there is only one basketball team in the Bay Area, dumbshit

It's all bay area. Just like people in LA being fans of the ducks or angels. The teams are close enough that they can pick any of those teams and still make it to games

And the warriors thing because they were the SF warriors before the move to Oakland, and now they're coming back

Are all people from Seattle embarrassing scum, or just most of them?

Any idea on how much tickets will be after the move?

I mean that is if they dont completely collapse this year.

Right, and the Pistons are actually the Auburn Hills Pistons, and the Cowboys are really the Arlington Cowboys because they don't play in Detroit or Dallas respectively

99% of them.

Lots. They just broke the all time wins record and added a top 5 player onto their already stacked franchise. The amount of hype around this team is similar to the big 3 heat or Shaq Lakers

I would imagine its just most of them. There HAS to be some decent people in that shithole.

My Uncle and his family live up there. They're awesome people so there's at least a couple

go to pike place where they throw the fish. walk down the stairs or road into the tunnel

Not the same thing. San Jose is its own metro area, idiot.

>no championships since 1991
>allowed a team in "their" sport to move
>inb4 WNBA championships

Calling San Jose a metro area is like calling Bellvue it's own Metro area, idiot. They're the same metro area; the 50 miles between them are entirely developed and cohesive

the kings shouldve just moved to seattle and saved everybody some trouble

I don't get why the NBA fucked that up.

Sacramento serves no fucking purpose

That's why the census has them listed as two separate metro areas, huh?

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk

WIN

No it's not.

Go look at the tourism statistics. Japanese people love Seattle.

Enjoying your Mexicans?

Nah, your city lost its chance at having an nba team

SF fag. I count oakland teams like the warriors as SF teams because we are just a bridge away. SF is far enough that I cant count the sharks as my cities team in good faith

>Xeattle retards trying to furiously defend their inferior city
Wew

>shocked that a state that shares a border with a nation receives a good amount of tourists from that nation

Ok, so the 49ers aren't an SF team then...but the Raiders are even though in real life everyone connects them to LA?

The Santa Clara raiders are not SF teams yes. The oakland raiders are my local team now that the raiders moved.

Not even going to respond to dumb chicano posting about the 3 weeks the raiders played in LA. They have played for 40 years in Oakland

Because unlike the LA Rams, the Seattle Sonics WON a championship in Seattle and aren't a forgettable piece of shit team that treats beating a division rival like winning the SB

Everyone from Xeattle are bandwaggoning faggots that never attended a Seahawks game prior to 2012 and due to shitty attendance lost the basketball team. Quit pushing this "xeattle us12s are great fans"

If seattle deserved a team they would have bought tickets even when the team was having an off year
youtube.com/watch?v=a1UUTlcCisU

Sac is a GOAT example of a small market meme team still deserving a franchise

and prior to yesterday, no one in Los Angeles had been to an LA Rams game :^)

Want me to post the Facebook NFL map?

Who the fuck cares about LA? LA is an overcrowded shithole and Xeattle is filled with SF libshit castoffs. The only leg up that Washington has over California is GOAT outdoor activities and much better gun laws.

I love visiting Seattle but could never live there, but spending a few days there each October is always fun - never had a bad experience there, but I haven't gone to any sporting events.

LOL WUT

I live in seattle, but the Rasm won a championship in LA as well. Now stop making the rest of us look like retards

>1951
>when there were 8 teams

K.

No, besides aren't you guys getting that new police station?

Was it or was it not a championship? Should we not count any championships from that era? Do all championships prior to 1966 not count because there weren't as many teams? Teams have been added since the sonics won in 1979, so does our championship not count either?

that would be lit

M's fan checking in.

those tiny chances just decreased quite a bit

are now 3 games back in wc to bluejays

>mfw mariners lose to bluejays 10 minutes ago
>mfw forget to include image

Why did the even disband? Was no one going to the games?

local owner (howard shultz) ceo of starbucks sold the team to an out of town business group.

i cant say if he knew they were moving for sure (i dont know) but he could have sold it to someone in town that would have kept them in Seattle

why'd he sell, was the team a money pit?

They should also rename the team from the Sonics to the Junkies to represent the true Seattle.

>LA or San Francisco, which is basically a cheap, liberal copy of Seattle

>LA or San Francisco
>Cheap
I wish