youtube.com/watch?v=1-juTQS_VfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb frogposter

dumb fatposters

why did uncle l0ll kill lyl?

Baseball is literally the polar opposite of communism

Still got a draft
Several in fact

So did the US up until 40 years ago. Tell me, american, how communist was your country during the height of the cold war?

Two completely different things

Americans BTFO by Canada.

so its communist when you're choosing players to play for a sports team, that they can back out of if they want to, and really walk away from if they want to and play for another team, but its not communist to force people to go to war and send them to jail if they dont?

do you know how ridiculously stupid sports would be if there wasn't a draft? You'd see one or two teams horde all the good players, play a fraction of them, then sell them all off for more profit right before the trade deadline. It would totally stagnate new talent coming into the league

Jews invented communism.
Jews own and control baseball.

Checkmate, kikemunists.

Conscription is not communist and although poorly used, we aren't talking about totalitarianism

Is this true during regular free agency?

I was just pointing out that comparing a draft to communism is retarded. Its basically just so there's a little less of a shitshow at the beginning of the year. Its also not really fair to 17/18 year old kids (as young as 14 out of the US/Canada) to have to deal with more offers and whatnot from teams than they already do. An 18 year old should be put in a position where he has to think "if I take these millions of dollars it may help me now but I may never play at the big league level, or should I take considerably less and play for a shittier team but be guaranteed play time?", let them make that decision once they're up for free agency.

And naw its basically anything goes during free agency, albeit teams aren't allowed to publicly campaign for players but you can guarantee the phones are ringing non stop. But at that point the players have matured a bit, are used to the league, and have established agents who (hopefully) aren't just in it for themselves and are somewhat looking out for their clients true best interests. I do think entry level contracts and drafts help younger players in the long run. Its so easy to get caught up in shit that is out of your control.

Also how boring would it be if half the draft class each year went to the yankees and dodgers?

there's nothing communist about a profit-maximizing monopoly, sorry.

It would be communism if franchises are controlled by team workers (including players, staff, janitors of team buildings, restaurant workers, etc) and revenues are divided between them

7-1

The financial competition is MLB vs NFL vs NBA vs NHL vs NCAA. You don't see two branches of the same bank sabotaging each other

Because they are lazy. Professional footballers train on an elite level sometimes from childhood while American "athletes" go to college to party.

Actually, American pro sports are more like real-life communism. A small group at the very top (the 30 pro teams) controls everything and all the other teams (college, minor leagues, d-league) get nothing.

tl;dr lmao

It isn't communism, but cartel who monopolizes professional game

>college
>gets nothing

pls stop posting pepe

he's racist

youtube.com/watch?v=1-juTQS_VfA