¡Vamos Rafa! edition

Some of the names of the 4th leak:
>Rafa Nadal
>Mo Farah
>Laszlo Cseh
>Helen Glover
>Lauren Hernandez

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796709/Olympic-gold-medal-winners-Mo-Farah-Justin-Rose-Helen-Glover-latest-TeamGB-stars-medical-details-leaked-Russian-hackers.html
twitter.com/partidazocope/status/778006816089309185
nypost.com/2011/11/02/serena-williams-locks-herself-in-panic-room-in-drug-test-mix-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All legal lads, it's a coincidence that every medalist is asmathic

kek look at the way english press presents this info:
>Fury as bitter Russian hackers leak private medical records of Mo Farah, Justin Rose and Helen Glover revealing the drugs sporting chiefs ALLOW our Olympic heroes to take
>bitter russian hackers
>sporting chiefs ALLOW

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796709/Olympic-gold-medal-winners-Mo-Farah-Justin-Rose-Helen-Glover-latest-TeamGB-stars-medical-details-leaked-Russian-hackers.html

CAUGHT RED HANDED fucking scumbags hahaha

Look at the spanish press also

>twitter.com/partidazocope/status/778006816089309185
>These drugs are medicines, not ''real'' doping

samefag

ROIDAL

>assume this will be a dating website for wealthy, robust homosexual men
>its just a leak that says top notch athletes are among the countless abusers of loopholes

>partidazocope
no surprises here, I bet they are claiming nadal is all natural. It's embarrassing how they are all covering this up while they were pointing fingers to russian athletes and government. It's completely obvious they are all doping and the use of TUEs is a widespread fraud

fag

> all our top athletes happen to have asthma and allergy prescriptions

Makes u think....

Good hopefully they will ban every single Spanish athlete from 2008-2012

>leaking TPE documents is proof of doping

how fucking stupid are you morons? this means nothing, everyone has TPE's, it's not doping

a few of your nogs have been caught too
>serena williams - muh greatest athlete
>simon biles - all those medals won using amphetamines

>amerishart denial
ayyyyy lmao

read this and use your brains, retard. Funny how sharapova was also caught and banned for using asthma medication

all your "proof" is just conjecture, TPE's aren't proof of doping at all, the only proof is positive tests which you have no evidence

fuck off until you have actual proof that would hold up to any legal standard

sure, perry mason, turns out the very small group formed by the top athletes of the world all have asthma and allergies (yet somehow in school those are the kids that can hardly do much in sports at all due to their condition)

or need amphetamines for adhd to compete in the olympics ayyyyyy what a fraud simon biles is

CAUGHT RED-HANDED just weeks later of accusing russia of doping their athletes. Have to admit those russian hackers have done a great job of exposing usa and friends for the hypocrites they are

your atheltes are a fraud, everybody knew it and now there's proof of it

And let's not forget when serena williams directly locked herself in a room to avoid drug testing, claiming she thought the doctor was a dangerous intruder bwahahahahaha

nypost.com/2011/11/02/serena-williams-locks-herself-in-panic-room-in-drug-test-mix-up/

RED-HANDED

>And let's not forget when serena williams directly locked herself in a room to avoid drug testing, claiming she thought the doctor was a dangerous intruder bwahahahahaha

lmao how guilty can one person look

>it's a coincidence that every medalist is asmathic
But they aren't though.

Do you even understand what you are reading?

Nadal's pemits align with his long term injuries though.

>one use salbutamol which is no longer a banned WADA substance
>"hurr durr dey r all doopin dopin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11"

But it's not proof at all, you dumb greasy wop. You've fallen into the trap of assuming because these neckbeards have hacked some emails that they've actually uncovered some nefarious deeds and doping scandals, when in reality it's incredibly fucking underwhelming TUE applications for painkillers and a few puffs of an inhaler for bronchospasms.

If this is all Russia have offer to counter against their state-sponsored doping programs and tampering with samples, then they may as well not even have fucking bothered.

WEW

some are not really big deals, for example if it's only one time like Mo Farah, it might have a real medical cause

For example Grumier in fencing had a serious allergic reaction and had to took the medicine to literally save his life

The more problematic cases are the ones lasting for long, like Trott, or Bascou in France

dude, im not saying all people on that list dope, but more than a few definitely do. it comes as more than a little bit rich after all the hand wringing about how all russians dope.

Then you need to prove they definitely do.

Did they prove all the russians they definitely do? I dont think so, they blank banned the lot of them, not all of them could be dopers, i dont think.

im for lifetime bans, they should have never let gatlin run in rio

No, but then I thought the Russian ban was wrong. However, there did exist compelling evidence of tampering and deceit amongst Russian T&F athletes and a state-ran doping operation.

Use of a TUE is not an indicator of guilt, which you seem to think is.

TUE requests can be created as sort of veiled doping

serena williams locking herself when she had to take a drug test is a massive red flag

Simon biles all loaded in adhd amphetamines for the olympics is a massive red flag

So many of the top world athletes on asthma medication is a massive red flag

Saying all of this is not proof at all is like saying sharapova was not doping either when she got caught and punished for using asthma medication recently included in the banned list (if only she had a tue...), medication she had used for years because she says she has 'a condition' when it's more than obvious she (and the other athletes) use it to improve their sports performance.

And it was included in the banned list because they knew perfectly well plenty of athletes were abusing asthma meds with no medical need.

>muh bronchospasms
ayyyy lmao you haven't trained at high level in your life, the idea so many of the top athletes are asthmatic is hilarious, as hilarious as saying 'you have to proof they are doping' when nobody gave a fuck about banning plenty of russian athletes (they literally tried to ban them all) without proving shit. Even many who had never failed a single test were banned and I bet you had no problem believing they were all guilty then.

RED-HANDED, they are nothing but dope heads and cheaters

not necessarily it isn't. for example, i don't think farah is doping out of those high profile athletes listed. I do think it raises reasonable amount of doubt

Knew it all along

they should remove TUEs from top competitions. let fit people compete.

>Saying all of this is not proof at all is like saying sharapova was not doping either when she got caught and punished for using asthma medication recently included in the banned list (if only she had a tue...), medication she had used for years because she says she has 'a condition' when it's more than obvious she (and the other athletes) use it to improve their sports performance.

I think you should go away and read up on Maria, fella.

>ayyyy lmao you haven't trained at high level in your life, the idea so many of the top athletes are asthmatic is hilarious
How many? Seriously, back it up with number.

>I do think it raises reasonable amount of doubt
You think an athlete applying for a TUE to take Oxycodone is reason enough to suggest they my be doping?

So if an athlete collapses after competition and needs a morphine drip, they should be forced to retire from sport?

>and I bet you had no problem believing they were all guilty then.
Oh, and I've just fucking said I thought the Russian T&F ban was wrong, you tit

why did you pick that example?