Blow the Cheifs out in Arrowhead but lose after morale becomes fucked due to Keenan Allen dying again

>Blow the Cheifs out in Arrowhead but lose after morale becomes fucked due to Keenan Allen dying again
>Blow the Jags out but manage to mentally hold it together even though Woodhead died.
>The same Jags that went back and forth with the Packers

One could say that the Chargers are actually good but jesus fuck injuries plague this team. I just want to win a Superbowl bros.

>but lose after morale becomes fucked due to Keenan Allen dying again

did you even watch the game? the Chargers lost week 1 because of the coaches going full retard after halftime and playing prevent

>but manage to mentally hold it together even though Woodhead died.

again, nothing to do with that, it's just this time around McCoy kept his foot on the gas instead of doing prevent shit

you aint winnin shit with the broncos in your division fuggboi

the only thing that can stop the Chargers are the Chargers. so long as injuries don't fuck them over and their bumbling coaching staff doesn't get in the way, they'll easily take the division from a Peyton-less Denver

>Back and forth with the Packers
Doesn't mean shit this year. Packers offense is doo doo right now.

SOON

Can't wait till we blow out the colts and watch how this board gets BTFO

They are going to move to LA

no one outside of SD cares about the chargers

they had historically terrible viewership in the LA area both on television and radio. Bad ratings in the OC area.

I rather take the raidniggers over the chargers , at least the raiders look like they'll win a chip in 5 years

Jestfag here but always felt a broship with the Chargers.

>tfw want Rivers to fulfil the prophecy

>dat powder blue

I wasnt crazy about it for the longest time but that really is a top-tier uniform. I think I get it now. So stylin'

Fine with us don't need any bandwagoners

youre the laughing stock of the afc west

you won't even have fans in general

majority of polls SD took before they got the option to move were if they would follow the team

and more than half said no

some people were already selling their jerseys

how can you even support the team when you have one of the worst owners ever

at least art modell cared about winning and did so in baltimore

The Broncos are better this year than last year.

I live in Orange county and hate the chargers, fuck off

Having the raiders in LA would sentence at least 2 people per home game to death by mexican every season.

I dont think any of the players want 18 deaths a year on their conscious.

>mfw Brady plays the chorgers in San Diego and the fans cheer for him

>mfw a lifelong padres fan at Petco for Yankees vs Padres and there is a giant "Lets go Yankees" chant at the top of the 9th in 2 run game.

Should we still fire McCoy?

Good...good...

Let the hate flow. Become the new Raiders

>I live in Orange County

Opinion discarded

I love this city, and I love that we all have to live in the desert/landfill parts of it because rich out of staters have come and shit all over our culture

One of the best uniforms in the league, throwback inspiration done right. I wish they did the #'s on the helmet.

The Iggles' kelly green throwbacks are killer too.

>so long as injuries don't fuck them over
This right here is where you fucked up.
The moment the organization actually does something instead of blaming coincidence and bad luck for these injuries, they might actually stop or slow, but until that happens they will continue.

Kek. If they move Deano is gonna be taking the Queens throne next to King Stan in Inglewood. Interestingly enough there are just as many local people saying they have sources suggesting Dean has seen the light and doesn't want to move as there are national types saying they will. While that might seem like a common sense, these are the same local types who said Dean wouldn't get Carson because it was a dogshit plan in a dogshit site, as well as the same national types who said Dean and the Chargers weren't going to be playing in SD in 2016 because they were going to exercise the option given by the League to be Stan's #2 in Inglewood days after it was given, so in terms of credibility, I'm more inclined to listen to the local guys at the moment.

>making a termination choice at week 2
It was always a full retard thing to do.

>chorgers will easily beat a peyton-less broncos