Literally who the fuck can stop us?

Literally who the fuck can stop us?

A lot of teams at this point, don't get too cocky just yet I have hopes for this team but I always expect them to fuck it up

MODS MODS MODS

I'm a Philly fan, but we beat the 2nd worst team in the country last week, and we beat the worst team in the country tonight. Not gonna get too excited

The Cowboys

let's finish this one first, then it's two wins, which is always good
but don't set yourself up for disappointment, we play pittsburgh next week, it's going to be a tough one

Honestly will get molested next week desu

>beating the browns and bears makes you hot shit
only iggles fans everyone

Bump.

They did what a good team is supposed to do, handily beat two not very good teams. There is promise being shown but we'll have to give it some more time before we make judgement, but so far so good.

The Steelers tbqfhwyf
This is not going to be a great season. It's a step in the right direction though.

>NFC

Steelers are going to annihilate you next week, bub. Nothing personnel.

>us

fly false flag fly
on the road to trollery

There are only 6 more wins on this schedule senpai sorry.

I feel really privileged to see this kid Wentz cut his wisdom teeth on a team like the Steelers. Win or lose I have a feeling he's going to give us a great show.

It's true though.

NFC need to get good.

I count at least 7

no

The skins x2, the seahawks, the lions, the bengals, and they will at best split games between dallas and ny, potentially losing both of them. Agreed.

You're either giving them the ravens or the Giants.

ravens by rights should have lost to the fucking browns. Damn right i'm giving them the ravens. And we can beat the giants.

there have been a lot of QB's who looked good out of the gate, but once teams get him on tape at the NFL level they come back to Earth.
having said that, Wentz looked very fucking good, and that's even with a few drops and several completed passes brought back due to holding.

Browns are a better team without RG3.

>the eagles secondary against Shepard, Cruz, and Bechkam.

Lol.

Imagine the shitposting during Eagles-Vikings

All bets are off in ravens/steelers games

7, 8 if they can sweep gnats or cowgirls

I don't know, I don't think there is really any hate there. I think both teams are currently happy with the trade. Even if Bradford has a better season, he's about to turn 29...and the Eagles aren't equipped to make a run right now, they're building.

Eagles best offensive lineman is a sooner and the vikings qb and running back are a sooner.

Giants best wideout is a sooner.

Bucs best d lineman is a sooner.

And now I have to watch this fucking retard Mayfield. Just shoot me.

>Mccoy
>bradford
>shepard

All three are from the OU area and both Bradford and Sheps dads played at OU. Yall got lucky with them. Then again Bradford was only a 3* kid.

Steelers are going down Sunday. We are elite.

Skins x 2
Dallas x 1
Gnats x 1
Ravens
Lions
Falcs

9-7 confirmed

11-5

yeah dude the eagles are just gonna waltz right into Seattle and beat them at home. come on man.

>yfwdiwtsb

I predict that they absolutely manhandle Seattle.

I doubt it'll happen but it's not outside the realm of possibility. Seattle kind of blows this year
>Should have lost to the fish if that fuck didn't drop a sure touchdown
>Lost to the rasm

Goes to show you how dependent they are on Wilson. Plus a lot of their running backs are injured. Seahawks will have a tougher time this season

Seattle always lose to the Rams.

It's just the way it goes.