Take a knee for equality

>yfw Colin Kaepernick was right all along

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.5a020799989d

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRZyBeuJDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Colin was right!
>From washingtonpost.com
Educate yourself first before you post, faggot

>they say things I don't like!
Oy vey! Shut it down!

Fuck off you retarded nig

>"Patriotic" white men BTFO

FUCK the pigs

The USA truly is the most racist country in the world

Yeah being unarmed doesn't mean they're any less of a threat. The majority of people who get shot unarmed are either idiots who tried to fight the officer try to reach for their gun. I'm willing to bet those were one of thing that happened here.

It's a great thing we have Colin attention whoring to distract from this gaining much attention

>Be American
>Get shot

He literally dindu nuffin

without question

Fuck off Pablo

He was clearly walking away when he was shot.
Cops just have twitching trigger fingers.

he's bringing more attention actually

>female cops
Huge liability desu, they're bad in stressful situations.

Am I still going to be hated if I want to join the police but actually want to abstain from killing innocent people

naw they got cops are the helicopter saying he "looks like a bad dude".

From a helicopter. Its pure unadulterated profiling.

Can't even deny this one.

Yeah, to the kneeling meme where half of these dumb fucks probably don't even know what they're "protesting"

>B-but I hate niggers, so he must have done SOMETHING wrong!
Why can Europoors only debate using logical fallacies?

>the irony

>logical
>fallacy
Is this guy fucking retarded?

>A board full of white shut ins who salivate over trained apes throwing balls around and pretending their non existent gf's are getting blacked by them defends niggers who resist arrest

Gee what a surprise

One less criminal on the streets. I don't see a problem

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRZyBeuJDA

>female police officer

Welp there's the problem

>large black guy
"OH SHIT, LEGIT BAD ASS HERE!"

A black dude has more of a chance of being struck by lighting then being killed by a cop.

> white women officer was the one that fired the shot
> white women
Probably won't mean shit since it wasn't a white male.

Every sports talk host I heard is white knighting hard for Kaep. They are all neo liberal shit bags who harbor tons of white guilt

>Terrorist get taken alive
>Empty clips into random negroes

really makes you think

>I didn't watch the video

How about you don't comment then you fucking britshit faggot

>to be a police officer in this country all you need is an associates degree and to pass a mediocre fitness and gun training course

Hairstylists are trained more than cops on this country

Fucking dumbass cops.

I'd love to side with the cops, but seriously FUCK these stupid hick cops, stupid fuck thought it was OK to shoot a guy because "he wasn't following orders"? Fucking moron should be put in jail for being such an incompetent idiot.

Makes decent cops look bad.

FBI will win court cases against an injured criminal, local police wont. They shoot to kill for a reason.

>atta bar
>news on tv about ny bomber
>black dude sits down, says, "wow, he lived"
>i blurt out "guess he just wasn't dark enough"
>he laughs
>i laugh
>he suckerpunches me and takes my phone and runs off

This totally happened, except everything after "lived"

>first thought is to shoot someone

Do cops no longer carry tasers?

Cops are usually the kids who were picked on in school

I honestly think the female cop thought she was firing her taser but shot her gun instead.

Apparently the male cop fired his taster while the female unloaded her gun. She literally thought she was tasing him.

>Every once in a while, someone in this country gets shot by cops in an arrest gone wrong
>usually do to lack of compliance and tense misunderstandings

yes

that is reality

>Apparently the male cop fired his taster while the female unloaded her gun. She literally thought she was tasing him.

women

Yeah they do.
The helicopter pilot thought that was what they used.....nope.

Cops now shoot first, second and third then ask questions later. They are just poorly trained.

Looked like he was reaching for something...

I do think there's a problem with cops here though.

This utlmately proves we need to reform our police by forbidding women from joint the force

#BLMagainstfeminism

>can't tell a gun from a teaser

More reason she shouldn't be a cop.

>this is a good excuse to white people and will get this cop off of all charges

*joining the force

She didn't intend to break the law, she was just acting carelessly

I believe this defense worked for some other white woman before

>misconstruing my words in order to race bait

Congratulations, you're another dumb fucking American.

This guy gets it

This. I don't know why people blindly defend these idiots.

I don't know why you think they don't understand what they're trying to bring attention to.

Their hatred of nigs blinds them

Issues that were already being debated until they ironically launched another media meme to distract the masses with which they're too stupid to realize

Besides Keap doesn't believe in shit, it was a transparent last resort publicity stunt to save himself from being cut for being a subpar QB and it worked now he's just milking it

>breakdown in america
>be black
>get shot
lol isn't this like the 5th time an unarmed black has been shot by police just because he broke down?

More of the whole making it entirely into a racial oppression story when it's probably more to do with socioeconomic status

twice as many whites are still killed by cops

It's been happening for a long time. Cred Forums and the average 4channer are just like,"WELL HE SHOUDN'T HAVE BEEN A NIGGER", when indeed these cops are just ready to shoot all the time.

one nigger at a time

>Brazil: A country where blacks still exist in a caste system

I kek'd at your post. Blacks are so oppressed in Brazil thrir dissent is stifled.

As a whitey Cops are just kind of shitty in general. Their like the lame dumbasses in high school not smart enough for a decent college who are on a power fantasy.