/nrl/ - when the American has to make the thread edition

/nrl/ - when the American has to make the thread edition

Friday: San Jose Sharks vs. Dallas Cowboys
Sat: Seattle Storm vs. Oakland Raiders

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/video-former-nrl-star-dave-taylor-attempts-a-backflip-in-double-pluggers/news-story/d17be300ec1b41a7bc3927d27fdb5158
9news.com.au/national/2016/09/20/14/57/scott-morrison-tells-ray-hadley-hell-sort-out-the-neets
stjohnqld.com.au/Training/Courses/Accredited-First-Aid-Training/Provide-First-Aid-PLUS-(1)
dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/raiders/raiders-coach-ricky-stuart-says-he-doesnt-want-to-see-finals-footy-played-in-an-octagon/news-story/13d725091a587c18f45064d09567d474
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WALK

Storm and Cowboys gf with Storm taking the Premiership. Known it since Round 1.

first for comfy thread. can't wait to see hayne in the playoffs.

hows my boy hayne doing?

Who hyped for 4 Nations?

He's a piece of shit liar who betrayed Parramatta. His gay cunt new team got knocked out in the first week of finals.

mite b cool

walkcunt on handsome intelligent watch

keen af, new eligibility rules are nice to

USA is playing in next year's World Cup. Funny thing is they're now higher ranked than Papua New Guinea, a country which has riots and murders over the outcome of League games.

PLEASE

Seasons almost over lads, time to get hype for BBL

That's not funny.

It is because PNG is obsessed with the game but still worse than a country where barely anyone has heard of it.

Not funny.

USA has riots and murders over police doing their jobs. Would be a good rivalry

>over police doing their jobs

Seems like common sense to not believe everything you read on Cred Forums or Cred Forums

>Cred Forumseddit getting triggered

KEK

Which particular case are you referring to?

Nearly all of them that happened this year.

Do police kill people with no weapons in Australia?

The new changes are good but that doesn't change the fact that the Italian team are a joke. one Italian born, one French born, one Argentine and the rest are aussies who don't speak Italian and have probably never been to italy.

Police in Australia don't have to deal the average citizen having access to guns like in America.
Even if a person is unarmed police have little reaction time and there is no way of knowing whether they are carrying a concealed weapon

i dont disagree, but the main benefit is for the pacific nations as Aussie and NZ have bigger populations of islanders then the islands themselves. the bloody lebanese team next year will just be robbie and his m8s from western syd

>there is no way of knowing whether they are carrying a concealed weapon

Proof that you haven't really kept up with the incidents here and have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Keep letting Cred Forums decide for you though.

chances of the Raiders winning on Saturday lads?

Yeah, I agree for the pac nations. The only Tongan reps who were born in Tonga were Kata and Hurrell.

there are a fair amount of police killings where the dude was armed that you just don't make the headlines brah

Burleigh Bears will win the NRL State Championship this year, btw.

literally never been on Cred Forums and don't give a fuck really about american politcs. all i see on the news is riot, trump, riot, clinton, riot, trump, mass shooting.
It as my assumption that the police were trained properly in the US of A

It's time to stop posting.

so many retards on fb thinking these rule changes mean state of origin is becoming tribe of origin, not understanding most of the NRLs polly players are Aussie born anyway

>tfw france used to a top tier rl country
>now they're just semi-pro shit with tiny village teams

>tfw having flashbacks to the 2013 rlwc
the PNG prophecy
the feedom bowl/bases scotland
Slippy bill williams
the union banter/bet about capacity

Serbia will make the semi-finals at the 2017 cup. Screencap this.

I switched my NBN provider to Foxtel.

Saved about $50 a month by using them as my ISP provider.

Test

Origin

ODI

/cric/ is up lads

No fatmericans allowed

Help fill this in.

4. BJ Leilua (c)
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ashley Taylor
12. Ethan Lowe
13. Paul Gallen

1. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. BJ Leilua (c)
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ashley Taylor
8.Josh McGuire
9. Josh Hodgson
11. Lewis Brown
12. Ethan Lowe
13. Paul Gallen

14. Greg Bird
15. Greg Eastwood

>forgetting nate fucking myles

New feature on Tinder.

>only one New South Cuck team left
MFW

I always laugh when I see an /nrl/ thread

Yawn.

Reminder that:

walkcunt is LITERALLY on suicide watch

walkcunt is LITERALLY a janny

walkcunt is LITERALLY a redditor who was recruited specifically to be a janitor here

walkcunt is LITERALLY a self confessed ban evader and shitposter

walkcunt is LITERALLY seething with fury that he can't beat an autist at his own game

walkcunt is LITERALLY furious right now because he can only hand out 15 minute blocks, and needs to beg a big strong moderator to ban people for him

walkcunt is LITERALLY an egomaniac who stays up all night in a desperate attempt to get the last post in

walkcunt is LITERALLY a retarded, obese, ugly, manlet with gyno who has no friends and is a virgin

walkcunt is LITERALLY getting BTFO in every single thread he posts in

walkcunt is LITERALLY an unemployed loser who goes on walks with his mum to the pub, and takes photos of NRL players that his mum is trying to root

I love it when walkcunt just deletes posts he dislikes regardless of whether or not they break the rules.

Also love it how he leaves up obvious shitposting just because he likes it.

Thank you based walkcunt.

God of the jannies.

المشي العضو التناسلي النسوي على مشاهدة الانتحار

They're winning the comp lad
#historyhappens

Serbia is known as THE MOST red pilled nation state on earth

wgonpw

Broncucks Ltd.

Jesus I only just realized that Shaun Fensom is in reserve grade. Remember it took an injury for Paul Vaughan to get back in the FG squad too, AND Jeff Lima is there.

This Raiders pack is stacked

Stacked with shitters.

reminder that one of you cunts works for foxtel

Reminder that Foxtel works for YOU, the consumer.

I wish I had the privilege to work for such an amazing company

howd they do it bros? mounties are in 3 gfs

canberra must have $$$ third party money to throw at players, but why canberra? cause its a 1 state/territory team and all the canberra companies pump it with money to do promos for their shitty whatever companies?

probably now i think of it

same with melb being a 1 team state having a fuckload more third party contracts than anyone else

They did it by filling their team full of Canberra juniors and talented discards from other teams

For example
Jordan Rapana was on a mormon mission and ACT Brumbies training team

Joseph Leilua got cut from the Roosters and Knights (the fucking Knights)

Blake Austin was cut from the Panthers and Tigers

Joseph Tapine was rejected from THIS years Knights team

Then we have the Super League recruits like Josh Hodgson, Elliot Whitehead and Iosia Soliola. They also have Jordan Turner coming next year

There is not one player on this team that would be on $600k a year

t. increasingly nervous Canberra salary cap manager

everyone shut the fuck up

>Joseph Tapine was rejected from THIS years Knights team

didnt know this

lmfao

nathan brown is a clown

Well technically they dropped him and eventually released him because he already signed with Canberra for next year but still

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/video-former-nrl-star-dave-taylor-attempts-a-backflip-in-double-pluggers/news-story/d17be300ec1b41a7bc3927d27fdb5158

stay salty eels fan gay

Paul Gallen is BACK

kys Queenslander fuckwit

This shit is the only thing that makes Summer bearable.

>comfy cricket every night
>cold beers and snacks

Just took a big steaming rugby league in the toilets lads

it's funny how a steaming rugby league looks so much like like a kiwi even though rugby union is more popular there

hahahaha piss pooland LITERALLY AND OBJECTIVELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

That doesn't even mean anything lel.

9news.com.au/national/2016/09/20/14/57/scott-morrison-tells-ray-hadley-hell-sort-out-the-neets

Those mt Druitt girls are pretty hot.

it was hinted at in a promo iirc

Warum sind wir nicht sprechen Deutsch? / Nrl / ist eine Deutsch sprechenden General. Durch die Art und Weise wird Kühe gehen zurück zu unterstützen. Wir haben sogar eine amerikanische Unterstützung ihnen, was will man mehr? Spaßtatsache, Cowboys sind auf einer Ein-Spiel-Siegesserie im großen Finale, bald 2 zu sein.

gehen Gott auf Nobelpreis Uhr

walkie auf Selbstmord Uhr

Chancellor Angela Walkel

>third party money
>any money at all
>canberra

Kek

They've kickstarted the careers of some that were flatlining and taken chances on juniors and other things. explains it better. Among that Ricky and all the old boys are laying on thick about the glory days to inspire these blokes to lift and play for each other.

Everything has just clicked perfectly for this team. It happens sometimes. Panthers are another good example of that

How do you get this much from Centrelink?

I can only get like $530 maximum a fortnight.

>Using Uhr instead of Wache
>Not using Lauffotze

last for walkmate

Last for Sony Walkman

zuletzt für die cowbucks. Spaß Tatsache Cowboys gewinnen Grand Finals Rücken an Rücken.

night walkie

Rücken an Rücken

Wew

lad

der Grund, warum / nrl / so gut ist, liegt daran, dass wir Deutsch sprechen, aber wir sind Englisch als Muttersprache . Es macht andere Menschen kommen und sie sind verwirrt. Sie gehen auf unseren Sport zu beobachten. Genau wie die Rugby-Liga ist die beliebteste Sportart auf diesem Board . Haha , nehmen Sie die Fußball .

Ersetzen Sie die letzten beiden ", die" mit " dass" . Ich bin mir nicht sicher, warum Deutsch kein Wort für "dass"

>Oh, keine Sorge es tut

Roosters on premiership watch.

>Canberra
>not having money

Canberra are one of the richest clubs off the field. They own properties all over the country.

just did a big poo lads

cucknulla on suicide watch

GOD

Good chance I could miss BOTH games on the weekend lads

Why

2 birthday parties

Just sit in the toilet with your phone the whole time

Go to the parties after the games.

t. Obesitychicken

Please respond.

wish the steelers were back

Ich wünschte, die Cowboys gehen würde. Rücken an Rücken

t. Davo

same desu

Josh Hoffman to Parramatta.

might start playing osrs again

anyone played the rugby league management sim?

My brother did. He refunded it

>my only method of payment to get membership in osrs isn't allowed anymore

j U s T

The one from steam? I played it but it wasn't very good.

t. Sitaleki

kaoga ese

>tfw I can't buy things with optus prepaid anymore

why

Doing this first aid course next week, lads.

stjohnqld.com.au/Training/Courses/Accredited-First-Aid-Training/Provide-First-Aid-PLUS-(1)

just buy a bond, only faggots spend irl money on pixels

got no money in game lad. Quit a few months ago and some guy at the duel arena took my 400m

Go tan some cowhide m8. It's the only way.

What hours do you work, lads?

Monday to Thursday for me is 7am until 3.30pm. Morning tea (paid) is 9.30am until 10am, and lunch (unpaid) is 1pm until 1.30pm.

Fridays are 7am until 1pm. Morning tea (paid) is at 9.30am until 10am.

38 hours a week.

i would rather suicide, my total is 2200

You could ask someone to loan you a bond. Someone on /vg/ might help you out.

>implying this thread won't 404 before reaching 500 posts

t. fat underaged video game loser

nah I think i'll just forget about it

>tfw got deleted

what was it

tricked some BSA's into thinking poosterwoman is some muslim kid from the netherlands kek

Handsome, intelligent RoosterGOD couldn't possibly be Dutch

real /nrl/ hours who the fuck up?

Ja, ich bin oben

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/raiders/raiders-coach-ricky-stuart-says-he-doesnt-want-to-see-finals-footy-played-in-an-octagon/news-story/13d725091a587c18f45064d09567d474

Ich klickte , dass . Es hat nichts mit der URL zu tun. Ich bin verwirrt

>asked a question about whether Cam Smith would be trying to influence the refereeing on Saturday night
>Stuart responded: “It is up to the referee to determine if he wants an assistant or not”.

Wew this gonna be a good game

>“Cronulla showed everyone how to beat us (in week one of the finals),” Stuart said.

>“Stand offside and play from eight metres. Jump early at the play-the-ball and then let them scrag us all over the ground.

>“It is up to the referees to adjudicate that.

>“But if we want a game of football that is going to be as the rules permit you will get a good open game from all four teams in both games.

>“If you want to play us in an Octagon well and good.”

Canberra Seethers on suicide watch.

Cowboys will go back to back

Obviously.

Could of played first grade for Cessnock if I tried

Could of played for the Cowboys '15 and '16 Premiership sides if I was good enough

You must be shit because Tamou

Could have played for the 2011 Sea Eagles if you were elite, muscular Terence Seu Seu.

hfkudrts6e64e65dktg,jc.jgvkvlnuoflufj

Hey walkie, radiohead is shit.