Seriously, how the fuck does this guy play at all? I've never seen him do anything good...

Seriously, how the fuck does this guy play at all? I've never seen him do anything good, he's clumsy and runs around like an oaf, the only thing he does is go into the box on corners or free kicks and gets his stupid big head on the end of the ball. I feel like this is the biggest glitch in the matrix, like a sign from good that we are in a simulation or something. Please explain why le elbow throwing man is allowed to play for United.

t. Ultimate team kiddie

And he won't even stand for the anthem.

He got them to the Superbowl, hard to drop a player after that.

this

Pool's closed

kek

good post

He was the best CDM in the prem on FIFA because he shoved everyone off the ball easily and scored on corners constantly
Shit irl and somehow manages to not be red carded for all the elbows and shit he does

He's great at breaking up play, but the moment the play is broken up he is useless unless someone is crossing the ball to him. He can't pass, he can't control the game, he can't position himself when outside the box and he does lack some vision and awareness that other players exploit (see De Bruyne & Watford)

is that Colin Kapnerdick?

Nah, that's Kolin Capernick.

No idea

Same with Rooney

t. Alberto Carleone

I had doubts about him in Everton already. Kept justifying it as a shitty player in a shitty club, but this joke been going for way too long now.
Mourinho was supposed to give him the boot, but he plays him? WTF?

Also, is Mou exposed yet?

i'm reporting you, you're days are numbered shitposter

Who the fuck is Alberto Carleone? Sounds like the godfather.

t. Alex Theopolous

t. Stiaan van de Merwe

great posts

What did he mean by this?

The problem with Fellaini is that he's seriously world at one thing, and that's getting the ball hoofed it, but he's average-bad at anything else.
Mourinho should say fuck it and actually play the team around this strength, or not play Fellaini at all.

When he was at Everton he was good at playing behind the striker, as his job was to man mark the opposition's deep-lying playmaker and be a huge, physical target for crosses. It was sorta a tactical trend back in the 2012-13's because of Pirlo and Juve probably, so some managers started to play midfield destroyers, like him, as a CAM to stop the Pirlo-types.

The result was that oppositions struggle to build play from the back everytime they face Everton, and if they do get past the first line of press, Everton would just sit back, have 7-8 men behind the ball and once they get the ball back just boot it either straight to Fellaini or to the wingers (who'll then cross it in for Fellaini).

It's a simple, effective, counter-attacking strategy that wouldn't work at a big club like United (who'll have most of the ball in almost every match). Big teams need actual playmakers in the 10 spot, so Fellaini was relegated back to DM. But then this just exposes him even more because he's no good at controlling the midfield with non-existent playmaking skills. United didn't need a lot of acts of winning the ball back from their DM's since they're winning possession in 70% of their games, anyways.

And at this point his confidence is so shot that he's starting to lose the 2 things he was only good at in the first place, breaking play and winning headers.

tl;dr he was always a limited player, useful for a specific strategy that are only used by midtable managers, i.e. Moyes, which was why he was bought.

t. Rob 'Robbo' Roberts

>overrated/powered on FIFA
>somehow his fault
are you being a nigger or are you just baiting? I really can't tell.

if fellaini didn't have meme hair he would be a clogger in a mid-championship level team and would be sent off every 4 games. prove me wrong.

>shit at everything
...am I the only one who remembers him playing for Everton?
>hoofball to Fellaini
>he heads or chests it down to someone
>???
>goal
Heady Chesty Man was a target on stilts, yeah he had endurance for days but his technical skills were always shit
And they always will be unless he can figure out a way to dribble with his chest

>have Herrera, Schneiderlin, Carrick and Schweinsteiger
>pair Pogba with Fellaini and Rooney

No wonder he's doing shit. He needs to be in a 3 man midfield with proper CMs backing him up

>shitty at Everton
this is a meme
he was never title contender good but he was a good player on a decent Everton team
>not as a CM though
>let alone a defensive midfielder
Fellaini was merely a panic buy, an after thought

>Mourinho actually playing him
I'm stumped, I cannot think of a single reason for this
Rooney as well... it defies all logic and reason

>funny cuz it's true

I swear, if he weren't 2m tall, he'd never have become a professional footballer.

never underestimate the power of the afro

Hes big, runs about a lot and is triffic at fouling people, perfect player for mou

Kek

You could replace a few words in this post, and you'd perfectly describe why Moyes was shit at United.

literally wouldn't be able to recognize him without the afro and brow shave.