The GOAT ref. Post goat refs

The GOAT ref. Post goat refs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X30EK631ZsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reffed Champions League, FA cup and EUROS final all in one year
Is he the current GOAT?

didnt know bear grillz was a sawker ref too

Idk, he's pretty cool when he does stuff like laugh at pepe's little diving incidents.

How has he not been brought up?

All English refs are shit.
Maybe because all they're used to is black Frenchmen crashing into eachother in the EPL, so they forgot how a normal football match is played.

Martin Atkinson isnt so bad. He's like the only guy I recognize and he usually calls a pretty good game desu.

He was shit in PSV vs Atletico. But that's the only match I've watched of him.

Cred Forums is mostly 14 year olds who never saw the GOAT ref in action

>9 posts
>not mentioned in the first or second post

I have to direct you to this post

I was about to lad but you beat me to it. Though to be fair the WC final he oversaw was...

Let me put it kindly, very violent.

Right? This man took shit from absolutly no one. I wish he would still referee a Real Uefadrid match, Marcelo and Casemiro would be gone and so would Penaldo, just on diving calls alone they would be red carded.

Who is the GOAT fourth official?

actually kek'd

English refs would be good if they weren't so inconsistent.

Clattenberg is one of those shit refs that likes to put himself at the centre of attention by making controversial decisions or funny faces like that Turkish one that always gets big matches even though he's shit.
The best refs are the ones you don't remember

>2

triggered ferguson.jpg

easy

t. manure customer

t. Rafaele Falcinelli

disdainforwarmbloods.webm

>This triggers the Dutchman

I miss the days when you'd see him in random European games.

>not using the battenburg image

:^)

>every cunt in here
>not posting the GGOAT
youtu.be/X30EK631ZsM

t. Niccolo Giannone

Because Everton fans still remember how he refballed them out of a CL spot.

He's a cunt

>How could any one man restore law and order? Somehow, George Reader did just that within a few minutes. He cleared the pitch almost single-handed and re-started the World Cup curtain-raiser as if it were an end-of-the-season fixture in the Yorkshire League.
>We must strongly demand that Brazil shall not take the field again in this World Championship if a British referee is not in charge. Even should we finally meet the English we shall still demand a British referee and have full confidence in him
English refs used to be good. What happened?

le locked in the locker room man

Those girls couldn't possibly look more uncomfortable.

you don't pay them to look comfortable. what I dont get is why would you take photos with prostitutes

Mateu is GOD

Half bald lel

that buff argie ref

But this ref in the OP isn't even aware of the advantage rule, how can he be GOAT?

Yeah bro football is basketball dude any contact should result in a foul and the person rolling around on the floor. There should be 10 yellow cards a game like La Liga man damn eplel refs lol

Big Phil was always a better referee and way more based than Cretinburg