ITT: We choose the top 3

ITT: We choose the top 3.

I'll start:
1- C. Ronaldo
2- Suarez
3- Messi

Why? Mainly because of the collective awards. Ronaldo may not have been the most influential player on the portuguese team (I'd say it was Pepe) but his contribution to the team was still very good. As for Real Madrid, Ronaldo did his thing, took the team to the CL final, scored a bunch of goals, etc.

Suarez above Messi because he had a fantastic season (Ronaldo/Messi type of season) and because Messi was awful at Copa Centenario, scoring goals against USA (which is like scoring goals against Malmo) isn't impressive.

1- C. Ronaldo
2- Suarez
3- Messi

Why? Mainly because of the collective awards. Ronaldo may not have been the most influential player on the portuguese team (I'd say it was Pepe) but his contribution to the team was still very good. As for Real Madrid, Ronaldo did his thing, took the team to the CL final, scored a bunch of goals, etc.

Suarez above Messi because he had a fantastic season (Ronaldo/Messi type of season) and because Messi was awful at Copa Centenario, scoring goals against USA (which is like scoring goals against Malmo) isn't impressive.

How exaclty did Ronaldo contribute?

Screaming non sense on the final doesn't count

>Mainly because of the collective awards
Why isn't Pepe 2nd (or even 1st) then?

1. Messi
2. Suarez
3. Bale

Why? Because those were the 3 players who have played the best football so far this year.

1 suarez
2 messi
3 not sure who

1- Rooney
2- David Luiz
3- Torres

Why? Mainly because of the collective awards. Rooney may not have been the most influential player on the english team (I'd say it was Walcott) but his contribution to the team was still very good. As for Manchester United, Rooney did his thing, took the team to the FA Community Shield final, shagged a bunch of grannies, etc.

David Luiz above Torres because he had a fantastic season (Rooney/Torres type of season) and because Torres was awful at Champions League, scoring goals against Barcelona (which is like scoring goals against Malmo) isn't impressive.

1 - Ronaldo
2 - Suarez
3 - Griezmann

1. Pepe
2. Suarez
3. dunno, anyone but messi/cronaldo though

Who the fuck cares, the only thing that matters is:

will Ranieri win the best manager award?

Messi played awful in copa....... Did u even watch the copa retarded he was the best player in the whole tournament. Name another player that played better than him... Pro tip u CANT

1 - Ranieri
2 - Santos
3 - Zidane

1. Messi
2. Bale
3. Griezmann

Edu Vargas

1. De Bruyne
2. Mahrez
3. Suarez

1)Vardy
2)Mahrez
3) dybala

1. Messi
2. Modric
3. Bale

or
1. Messi
2. Modric
3. Suárez

Pepe should win it, desu. He won both CL and the euros and was more impactful than Ronaldo, especially for Portugal.

No one gives a damn about the second and third place.

1. Griezmann
2. Ronaldo
3. Messi

>How exaclty did Ronaldo contribute?
Saving your ass out of the group stages and participating in 6/9 goals Portugal scored in the euros with an assits or a goal

1- C. Ronaldo
2- Suarez
3- Messi

Take Ronaldo's assists and goals and we wouldn't have got past the group stage.

>group stages
discarded

>Messi
>Le same stats than Bemzema playing 1000 minutes more man
>Le doesnt show up in big games man
Missing doesnt even deserve to be in the top 3 this season

Ronaldo had this BdO in his pocket the moment he won the CL as top goalscorer whilst nearly breaking his own scoring record. Winning the Euro only meant he'd win the BdO by a larger margin, it'll probably be the greatest gap he ever opened between him and Messi. I'm guessing he'll get like 60 or 70% of the votes this time around.

Second and third place are irrelevant but it's probably going to be messi and suarez respectively. They both played at a higher level than Ronaldo but titles are what really matter.

>c ronaldo
You people are worse than youtube kiddies, as in you really don't watch the sport you shill at all you just take the team that won and pick it's most famous player
It's 2010 Sneijder all over again, kill yourselves and your delusion if being any better than all the "casuals" everywhere else

except Sneijder was amazing in 2010

>1. De Bruyne

no he wasn't not even the best player in the league, are you joking? ffs

Portugal was out without that match against Hungary.

Exactly and Real Madrid was also out without his hat trick against Wolfsburg.
People love to hate Ronaldo.

>no he wasn't
Yes. He had an amazing season.
>Inb4 muh stats
Kaka had more goals than Xavi and Iniesta combined in 2011.

Yes, he was amazing, that is not up to debate
Best player at Inter? Probably Etoo, Zanetti or Milito
But denying that Sneijder had an amazing season? Pure delusion

Hang yourselves

>Take Ronaldo's assists and goals and we wouldn't have got past the group stage.

he's the reason you played like shit

and messi/suarez/whoever probably scored a hat trick against some shit lower table club that made barcelona win the league by 1 point, that's how retarded your argument is

ronaldo's performance this season has been abysmal

>tf
>tt

literally YouTube casuals

>gets BTFO because he doesn't know facts about his own garbage league
LOL stupid wop

>tf
>tt

>Take Ronaldo's assists and goals and we wouldn't have got past the group stage

He's the only player that get credits for taking the team out the shit he put them in the first place. Dude missed lots of clearly chances vs Iceland and Austria, even a penalty.

Simply unbelievable.

Literally YouTube casual

>that made barcelona win the league by 1 point, that's how retarded your argument is
No it is not. Making a false equivalency doesnt make your argument any stronger. Comparing tournament and league format is something that only a Messi youtube copilation baby like yourself would do. Besides Messi hasn't showed up in a big match since 2011 so by your dumb logic he should have 0 ballon d'ors since then

>Messi hasn't showed up in a big match since 2011 so by your dumb logic he should have 0 ballon d'ors since then
What do you call a big match?

You are the one that judges a player basing his opinion on stats and meaningless awards (poty), but I'm sure I'm the casual one

>tf
>tt

1. Me
2. ur mom
3. you

1. Griezmann
2. Ronaldo
3. Pogba

>literally doesn't play much
>just didn't do well
>inter win treble
GOAT he should win cause best team just look at him, youre probably too ashamed to admit you were 10 Giuseppe

>tf
>tt

>he's the reason you played like shit
you are wrong. we played like shit without him too.

>ronaldo scores against iceland
>lmao fucking malmo meme xD
>ronaldo doesn't socre against iceland
>lmao dude doesn't even score

>individual awards in a team sport

opinions

Scoring a hattrick against Memexico doesn't count

You wouldn't even make it past the group stage without his goals and assists

>messifags expect a 31 yo ronaldo to win every game for Portugal while scoring a hat trick, if he doesn't he's a fraud
>prime messi can't win against fucking chile (2x), disappears against germany in the WC final and misses a sitter and somehow it's only higuain's fault
I live in one of the most corrupt shit holes on earth and yet I'd have trouble finding greater hypocrites than these retards.

>I dont watch the players I discuss
>I rate the player depending on whether the team won a title
>I'm obsessed with Messi so much I bring him up anytime someone brings up how pk7 isn't even top 3 if you watch football
Keep sucking tranny dick favela monkey

Funny how people think Ronaldo doing this is good (while being horrible in all but 2 games), while everyone bashed Messi after the world cup even though he was the only reason they won a single game in the group stage

messi should win every single year

im holding off all judgement until early december. things can change in the time between then.

>doesn't play much
40 out of 30 mathces in serie is actually a good number.He also had a great CL.Like it or not he had a good season(like all that Inter squad)

>durrrrrrrrrr why doesnt Messi dribble past the entire team??? Durrrrrrrrrr tsu is so much better for scoring against Hungary and Wales and his world class cheerleading in the final #KingRonaldo #HalalMadrid

>I dont watch the players I discuss
>Messi had a shit season
>Barça is just getting carried by Suarez
>Messi is awesome XD look at this youtube copilation of his 3 goals against Sporting in the camp Nou XD.He is way better than that shit of Cristiano that just scores against Malmo and wolfsburgo XD

If it was up to me:

1. Suarez
2. Messi
3. Bayol

>Literally has a worse season than Benzema
>Deserves a ballon d'or because muh feels and a couple of youtube copilations

Exactly. Scoring vs Iceland and Austria is absolutely no big deal for the so called best. It's his obligation, actually.

No one ever said he deserved the balon dor, you retarded Madrid nigger.

>No one ever said he deserved the balon dor,
One of those posts was written by you btw.I don't know who you are trying to fool nigger

>barca is getting carried by Suarez
t. I don't watch football
Anyone who watched Barcelona would never say Suarez carried Barcelona
imbecile

>i'll post an out of context pic about messi being surrounded by the opposition's defence, that'll show him
yeah, no. That picture was taken in that counter in which Messi could've passed the ball to a player open on the right wing (i don't remember who it was anymore) but he decided to be a selfish cunt and tried dribbling everyone. It doesn't reflect the game at all. Messi was heavily marked by vidal and at times they double marked him, that's it.

> tsu is so much better for scoring against Hungary and Wales
well, yes. Might I remind you Argentina is 10x stronger than Portugal? Argentina is capable of facing the strongers teams toe to toe whether messi plays or not. Portugal without Ronaldo is nothing. Carrying such a team to the Euro title is a feat messi will never be able to do.

>Anyone that isn't the Chicano bandwagoner would say that Suarez carried Barcelona

Actually he does pass the ball, idiot and aguero did nothing with it
Fail at lying

>look at the goal tally, surely that most mean he carried them
t. didn't watch games
>Chicanos
>bandwagoning anyone but halal
Neck yourself Ahmed Garcia

>That picture was taken in that counter in which Messi could've passed the ball to a player open on the right wing (i don't remember who it was anymore) but he decided to be a selfish cunt and tried dribbling everyone. It doesn't reflect the game at all. Messi was heavily marked by vidal and at times they double marked him, that's it.
Why are you talking about a game that you've never seen?

aguero was on the left wing, you idiot

I did watch it and just like I said there was a player with miles of space on the right side that messi could've passed to, but instead he decided to dribble. It wasn't a counter, my mistake, but that doesn't make the point i've made invalid.

How do you quantify who is the best?
What stats do you use?

Actually no Messi made the right pass, the ball should have been squared to the player on the right by Aguero. It would have been a one on one. Why the fuck he shot is beyond me.

Suarez
Griezmann
Kane

Goals, Assists / per game ratio.
And then you add trophies and take into account stuff that doesn't have stats like off ball movement, basically tactical knowledge.

>he's the reason you played like shit

Yeah, they played without Ronaldo the last game on the WC qualifiers and got BTFO by fucking Switzerland.

Oh look a spic sucking pk7 cock, what a surprise
shitskin

no idea why you're in this thread calling people spics and shitskins when messi is literally a spic himself, dumbass Cred Forums faggot