>when your fanbase is mostly made up of sjw liberals

>your fanbase is mostly violent blacks and mexicans
>be white trying to argueagainst this
>thousands of videos of mexicans in worn out hand me down Terry McDaniel jerseys sucker punching other Raider fans

>
Tell me one bad thing about sjw liberals

>when half your fanbase are muslims

Proponents of censorship

They excluded me in high school

censorship doesn't apply to your hatespeech, Adolf

Hey. HEY!

HELP!
HeEHLP!

thank you for correcting the record

HELP! HELP!

No fun

Cancerous to the populous. Often using identity politics to divide communities

Censorship is good though.

>when your fanbase doesn't exist and you get outnumbered at home games by anyone more relevant than the titans

Tfw displaced Texans fan who doesn't give a fuck if the fans cheer at the wrong time....or if they finish 2-14....still wanna go to a home game. These Viking fans only get rowdy on third down =((((

Slavery was kind of a big identity politics division

They only pretend to like the sport, then bitch about concussions, protest anthems, and get ass-blasted about using the bathroom

That hurt more than it should have. Mariota will be our savior.

no you the pleb the spends the min of $50 to see a shitty team. Men for the first 26 years of the life I followed the dolphins as my first team. But men fuck Stephan Ross. He doesnt give a fuck about the on-field product and cares only about holding big events and the biggest stars at his stadium.

Also lol you see dolphins fans on here. its been the same fucking trips on here for like 8 years already.

>mfw the alt-right is more triggered by a liberal white male than niggers, spics, jews, and feminists combined

Fishman is ma jam

>when you're fanbase is full of white cucks
>angry spics and niggers
>and shittu qbs that even the coach admits was forced to draft

jamarcus Russell?

IDIOT!!!

>be seahawks fan
>suffer through jim mora jr and dennis fucking erickson
>2011 comes along, finally a light at the end of the tunnel
>2012 out of fucking NOWHERE bandwagoners fucking FLOCK to the team
>12th man us12 bullshit fight and win stupid shit heads become focal part of the fanbase

honestly glad we lost the owl in 2014, it shed lots of the bandwagon but i feel like its coming back

I wonder if I'll ever know this feel

please, being a Seahawks fan since 2000 is not suffering. >We've won the division more often than everybody else and have 3 NFC Champinships and an Owl to show for it.

being a Browns or Bengals fan, that is suffering.

at least their fans aren't shit tier

>inb4 muh snow

take it easy jerking yourself off for that zinger, if you don't slow down you may strain your wrist.

Not a bengals fan but most of my friends are. Even as a raiders fan I feel sorry for them (the fans)
>last owl appearance was '89 loss to niners
>haven't won a single playoff game since
>absolutely god awful pile of shit for years
>finally start to put together a good team and have wining seasons
>so much hype
>year after year choke in wildcard

>zinger
are you retarded

>a quick, witty, or pointed remark or retort

it obviously wasn't witty because that is beyond you but it meets the criteria otherwise

Why is Cred Forums so full of cucks?

Those are trolls, Senpai

Cred Forums is a patrician libertarian normie board. Alt-right talk can go on its hug box.

Good, I remember Cred Forums being based back when cammy had his temper tantrum.

>patrician
>libertarian & normie

Picku onenu senpai kudasai :^)

It's funny to watch them try to get into football. Your fans make me hate your team. I have nothing against the team or players on the Seahawks. It's seeing these fat purple haired SJWs with painted faces LARPing as football fans.

>muh speshul club
>muh gatekeeping

worst kind of fan, of anything

you don't get to determine what a "real" fan is

You guys need to update your Pepes. NFL is sponsored by Bose now.