Ancelloti: "Odegaard was bought for publicity, including his "3 games" promised with the senior club...

>Ancelloti: "Odegaard was bought for publicity, including his "3 games" promised with the senior club. [Florentino] bought a Norwegian player for that purpose. I don't care if he could be the best player in the world, I didn't buy him and I don't care."

Thats pretty sad desu. Feel bad for the kid.

Weren't autists here saying he needed to go to Madrid for development?
Fucking retards

>[Florentino]
>i'm going to use brackets so it looks real

>100k a week at 16

Don't

it's what happens in english to replace "He" in quotes

rofl no one said this fucking idiot HAHAHA

It's his fault for not picking a stepping stone club first. Look how many people flopped who went to big clubs way too early.

He should've gone to Celtic or Kopenhagen or whatever first for like 3-6 years.

his father told him to go to real madrid

should've been a proper teenager and not listen to his dad then.

But wasn't that in some kind of combo deal that his father would get a job there lol?

Hes playing pretty good at Castilla. He is still a kid. Dont know what the fuck do you exppect fucking sp losers. Give him time.

Tbf he did the same thing with Chicharito Hernandez. Florentino wanted to sell them shirts to the Mexican and Chicano market (which surely paid off)

he is all about marketing, which is why Di Maria is not at the club anymore

>tfw he snubbed Ajax to go to Real Madrid

>cashing in on your son's future
>when he's 16

what the fuck is wrong with the world

Gotta earn that grip

Keylor is also going to be benched by Casilla now that he served his purpose. Fucking Spaniards are racist as shit.

People were saying he needed to go to Ajax and that Madrid would competely kill his development.

This.

> Chose not to go to Benfica, Sporting, Ajax, PSV, Southampton, or Celtic first
> Wonders why his career is dead before it began

Hahahahahahaha! You truy know nothing about the beautiful game! He truly will be a great footballer, I tell you!

Why are people acting like he's flopped or some shit? He's 17 years old.

I don't think he should have went to Madrid, but it's not like you can say at this point that he's ruined his career or something.

desu 16 year olds shouldn't be making many appearances anyway, look at players like Rooney who started playing regular at that age, their bodies are fucked by 26

but yeah he can learn a lot from being at the club, but around the age of 19/20 he should look for a move to a club where he can play regular football

>Keylor is also going to be benched by Casilla
No.It is not racism m8.chicharito was shit

He just needs playing time. Freddy Adu, the most talented soccer player of the 21st century, didn't get nearly enough chances and playing time. The coaches are warned: either give playing time to Martin or he will be destroyed like Freddy!

Ajax was the one we all said he needed to go to

>we
What part of Cred Forums are you from, m8?

He'll be a Man City legend, just you watch

it's also what happens when someone on Cred Forums makes up a quote to look like it came from an article

halal BTFO lel
>muh complete shit youth player that earns more than isco, carvajal, asensio and casemiro

How is Halalilovic "the croatian Messi" doing la?

He's going to Borussia Mönchengladbach on a loan.

this

name one player that started playing regular football in a top league at 16/17 and their body isn't dead
>Rooney
>Owen
>Wilshere
and many more

cost 2m, wages 1/10th of odegaard's and on loan la

He is also 20

Clarence seedorf started at 16 for ajax. He played on a high level till his mid/end 30's

Wilshere made 2 appearances for Arsenal before he was 18.

This!

Ajax is the best club in the world at producing youngsters, he should have gone there, Benfica or Southampton.

Fuck even Man U or Spuds would have probably helped him develop. But he went to Real Madrid and now his career is fucked.

His Dad is obviously the male equivalent of a pageant mom. Living out his failed dreams of being a successful footballer through his son.

And Wilshere is shit.

>Man U
>Le buy back their youth players for hthe combined GDP of Tuvalu and Monserrat.
Januzaj,Linagard and Rashford are also doing wonders.At least Carvajal.LV,,Marcelo Casemiro and Morata are doing fine at Madrid

his age doesn't matter tbqh, he cost 2m and is complete shit imo. He doesn't know how to play football beyond doing little runs and dribbles

Dind't he almost relegate Sporting?

lel you need to be smarter to play this game

Maldini was a starter for Milan at 17
Totti for Roma at 18/19 but alredy played every now and then two ywars before

This is good though.

It weeds out the retards and clubs who are good but can't compete with the likes of Halal and Chelski get the smarter kids.

not on load anymore, sold to HSV

oh that's better, bought for 2m, sold for 5m, with chance of a buyback for 10m. I don't think he'll be bought back though

my 80 year old grandma could play in Serie A, we're discussing leagues that matter

they were playing when SerieA was the best league in the world.

2016?

>criticize ManU for buying back youth players
>bring up carvajal, casemiro, and morata

You casuals, he is not even 17y.o. did he/anyone really thought he could play in main tram lmao? He needs 2-5 years in castilla to become really good

>bring up carvajal, casemiro, and morata
They were sold with a rebuy clause making the net cost of the operation 5 M euros each. All combined costed less than Pogba's last haircut

>did he/anyone really thought he could play in main tram lmao?
florentino when he gave him first team wages and included in his contract training with the first team

>He needs 2-5 years in castilla to become really good
>needs 2-5 years earning more than carvajal or casemiro
>become really good in castilla
ayyyy ayy ayy

Madrid are smart enough to put recall clauses

Some players in Castilla always have first team wages. Mostly young foreigners. Willian Jose earned like 2 or 3 Million euros at Castilla

Nice trips, but yes, Cred Forums said that

hows this Federico Valverde guy doing?

Messi and Ronaldo

Don't mind him m8 he's British, they know absolutely nothing about the sport

Oh wait..

You do realize that the club is named fiorentina, not florentino, right?

You wot

How much is he actually on per week lel? I didn't think it was that much

it's a little too soon to say his career is fucked, but I haven't seen much improvement since he was making memes at 15-16 in the Norwegian league, I think at best he'll become a regular at some midtable side in a mediocre european league (France, Italy, Netherlands) idk

>How much is he actually on per week lel? I didn't think it was that much
>it's a little too soon to say his career is fucked, but I haven't seen much improvement since he was making memes at 15-16 in the Norwegian league, I think at best he'll become a regular at some midtable side in a mediocre european league (France, Italy, Netherlands) idk
100k week I think.

I should have googled from the start, it's 80k/w. That is ridiculous lmao, setting him up for failure with that

When I saw him play in Melbourne he was barely given the ball, looked average when given it as well

Halal has always been ruthless, even with the spanish players.

>Ajax is the best club in the world at producing youngsters
It doesn't always work out for talents, Robert Cerny as a good example.

Also Benfica has like 5000 youth players in their ranks and people come and go way too frequently, the competition would be immense. Might as well experience all that at Real Madrid instead. And Southampton is English and therefore overrated. At least now he knows he'll be signed anyway if he fails at Real. Fail anywhere else and it's back to Norway or worse.

Or maybe he should've just stayed in Norway and moved abroad at 18.

This.

>That is ridiculous lmao
It was all about hipying Castilla.Nothing more.Sergio Diaz looks way more promising than him.He is still young though.

You wot

the thing is though, imagine being told at 16 you could go to real madrid and earn that much money. sure you could develop better elsewhere, but if you break your leg and your career goes tits up you sure as shit don't care about your potential if you went to ajax etc you care about whats in the bank right now. it's a very hard decision to make for anyone

Or Dortmund.

Fabregas

jajajaja noo

Sergio Diaz was great at Cerro Porteño, he already is a proper professional player, just not Madrid-level yet.

I can see him becoming a great player, unlike Memegaard.

>he was shit
Is that why he turned spanish media against benzema and ancelotti felt the heat so he had to bench him?

>Benfica