Who /ABU/ & /ABM/ here?

Who /ABU/ & /ABM/ here?

LOL

ABU's ALWAYS win

god what a bunch of pussies

Holy shit these players need to grow some balls

muh chips

Proof that men are getting softer.

Mou could fuck John Terry's wife and EBJT would have thanked him for the honor.

Mou could have slapped Makélélé
across the face and it would drive him all season.

Mou could have literally stuck a thumb up Carvalho's ass and Carvalho would have broken Olympic sprint records.

Now Ibra crys looking at himself in the mirror, De Gea compulsively shaves to make sure his beard never touches his mustache, and the Englishmen drink cocktails until they are unconscious

>mfw ABU

>Now Ibra crys looking at himself in the mirror

Nani? Did i miss something or are you just meming?

when an angry scot is ddemed to give lighter "hairdryer treament" then you it means something

mourinho is a nasty nasty petty man

more manure drama noice

btw thx mou for ending the pogba meme

What did Mourinho say exactly?

>ddemed
Stopped reading there.

>Mouyes

it's been some great years to be an ABU, the gift that keeps giving

>a nastier edge
what did he mean by this

how soft can these players be

that in fact he doesn't have a nastier edge, but that the players are weaker.

true, since Fergie left they've mostly been signing mentally weak players

>5 years ago manurefags thought their club had class and wasn't plastic
ayyyyy

>You stupid fucking cunt. You, Shaw, I'm talking to you, shithead. You just cost me 3 points. 3 points, and a Manchester derby. That's right. What are you going to do about it? What are you going to do about it, asshole? You're fucking shit. Where did you learn to cross, you stupid fucking cunt, you idiot? Who ever told you that you could work with men? Oh, I'm gonna sign a left back, shithead.

>tfw ABU and ABC(helsea)

Truly is bliss lads

which attempt to get airborne was more of a disaster lads

British European Airways flight 609 or Manchester United's past 3 seasons

united have been so shit in recent years that at some point I thought maybe the merchant owners were signing shit managers and players on purpose so shareholders would sell and they would be able to buy all shares at a low price

Yet Pep strangles Ribery, slaps Sterling in the face, picks a fight with Kevin De Bruyne and kicks out Joe Hart yet they would follow him into Hades if he wanted to fuck Persephone.

Lol bump

Maureen's problem isn't that he's a controlling sociopath but that he's a little bitch faggot who can't command the same respect as a player turned manager like Guardiola, Ancelotti, Zidane etc.

>mourinho is a nasty nasty petty man
Stopped reading there.

>criticism is damaging confidence
Ha ha ha.

Anyway, this means Mou's being exposed, right?

The implosion is coming quicker than expected. What a time to be an ABU.

didn't seem to have that problem at Porto, Inter or his champion seasons with Chelsea

I hope this turns the tide against them and people stop blaming Mourinho. Van Gaal was booed last season, it should have been the fucking players.

Everyone was talking as if it's Mou's fault that his dressing rooms becomes polarised. No, it's because the fucking players don't want to go along with him.They think they know better than the coach.

Whoever is responsible for this needs to be strung up by his own intestines and left for the birds. Right outside of Old Trafford. The players will soon grow some balls when the new regime is not to be fucked with.

The big difference was that he was good back then. Since his Real Madrid days he lost something, so now not only players don't buy into his paranoid delusions, he also makes a lot of wrong decisions.

>its the players fault that mou failed at real, Chelsea and now united
Kek hes like a cult leader

>or his champions seasons with Chelsea

You mean around the time where he lost complete control of the Chelsea locker room to the point that most of the players threw in games just to kick his spiteful little spic ass out of the club?

>public censure of individual players including [...] Mkhitaryan
LMAO, now he will never perform for united. Mkhitaryan is the softest cunt on the planet, he's probably still crying right now if this is true. Well done Mouyes.

I'm guessing Rooney leaked this story to draw away attention from his shitty performances and put the pressure on Mou instead

He means Chelsea 2004-2007.

I mean the season before that when he won the league in February. And his first stint

His tactics were effective back in the days. Now everyone knows what to expect and that's why he's no longer as successful in Europe which means he tends to lose control sooner rather than later and then the players begin to resent him.

Just look at Benitez with Real last season. He had almost the same tactics that Zidane had - who went on to win the champions league with the same squad he inherited - yet he was unpopular and never commanded respect anywhere. Meanwhile, Zidane pulls the same managerial moves and he's loved by everyone and most of the Real locker room due to his status as a legend.

That's what I'm thinking too, stirring shit to deflect the heat he was getting after the Watford game

From what I remember, he took over during the height of the Abramovich take over where Chelsea were rich and buying players left and right. I would say he was impressive in Porto and Inter.

yep

there has been a rat in that club since Ferguson left, there was stuff leaked when Moyes and Van Gaal were managers as well to turn the media against them

United are buying players right and left as well, back then he had no problems, now it took 2 months and shit's already flying.

He told Shaw his butt looked big in those jeans

beautiful lad

bunda

It's not about having respect. It doesn't mean much if you only have to go along with a leader because you respect him.

Anyway, respect can be taken. If the fans start booing those cunt players, they'll soon have respect for the manager. Also, if the club sides with Mourinho. There's a story about Berlusconi going into the dressing room at Milan when things weren't going well for Sacchi. They were discussing Sacchi's methods. Berlusconi told them that if it was a choice between them and the manager, he would choose the manager. Results soon picked the fuck up.

Stash this charisma shit too. It's like you having to impress your girlfriend before she lets you fuck her. It's some loser nonsense.

>"You're allowed to bring this medal as your eternal friend at the bench"

>Van Gaal
I remember the press reported the players couldn't take the criticism he was giving them in front of other players. Then he sent them emails and they ignored them. They're a bunch of little faggots that aren't willing to go along with the manager. They they're their above him and this one cunt wants to talk about Alex Ferguson. Alex Ferguson did everything for control and now you're trying to take Mourinho's control away from him.

Kek that gif.

This is part of the problem Ferguson indirectly caused, because he was at the club so long and had such authority the players either had to perform or get sold/benched. Once he left the big ego players can just refuse to perform and get their new manager sacked if they feel like it.

>when
Stopped reading there.

So now you show them they don't have that power.

u fukin wot m8

Kek

>Man United might tempt Leicester's Danny Drinkwater back to Old Trafford
HAHAHAHAHA

I was reading the 'newspaper' 'I' and it was going on about how Mouyes is loved by the United highers up because he's willing to deflect critisim from the team, but also single out players who need to improve.

But it's just damage control.

>m-m-muh we're happy with what he's doing

While they're secretly thinking

>WHY THE FUCK DID WE PROMISE HIM £10M PER YEAR REMAINING ON HIS CONTRACT IF HE'S SACKED BEFORE IT'S UP?

They'd literally have to pay £40m to sack him now.

I think he would be more snidey and passive aggressive as well as outright aggressive to cover all bases. calling names, belittling, stuff like that

But Mou has always been shilled as the manager that protects his players

nah, he always throws a few under the bus every season

wtf is barbados?

So Rooney ran to the press again? lol

Only the good ones. Shit players like Casillas and Hazard get rekt

Amen

>Missytaryan already proving he's a baby who can't deal with any pressure whatsoever

>tfw you said Mane would do better than Mkyhtan and everyone called you ABU

kek

>Dortmund could have imploded after so many of their star players left but instead scored 17 goals in 3 games
>the city of Mkhitaryan

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL