OFFICIAL CHICAGO WHITE SOX @ PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES GAMETHREAD

Oh hey, time to be beaten by another Philadelphia team twice in 24 hours.

Starters tonight: Shields (pls die) vs Thompson.

First pitch 7:10 PM EST.

Go easy on us

got my benny hill music ready

let's go shields!

You can have 10 runs off of Shields tonight in return for CGSO from Sale tomorrow.

Go philly

>Porcello had another great start
fug, I don't think it matters how good Sale is if Porcello doesn't fuck up one of his last 2 starts

>they actually thought cutlel had a chance

top kek

Who the fuck is they? The team is dogshit and no one was hiding that fact.

Shields Shieldsing

"What a surprise!" said no one.

nice bat flip, I like it

next time throw it right at Shields though

to be fair our offense has been fucking amazing the past couple months

i expect to win this series

Fuck throwing it. Go right up to him and fucking smack him in the neck with it.

>actually bothering to make a gamethread for shields

Disgusting

kek, you guys hate him that much?

>phillies offense ranked 25th in september, 27th in august

ok

winning the 2 game series means they have to beat Sale also

I was ready to hit submit right until I saw who was pitching for the Sox. I was too lazy to delete everything I typed up, and I needed an excuse to drink heavily tonight anyway.

idk we swept the marlins earlier, i guess it just seems better than it is.

you guys also have one of the worst bullpens in the league so im not worried

Even the most calmest analytical fans that I know of go Hell's Satans on him. Him and Albers.

>most active gamethread in days

That's cause there's actually a fan of the other team on here with us

>Royals "fans"

Sale does not let the game go to the bullpen these days, he'll just throw infinite pitches if he has to

They show up in October though don't they

Sale might not but Robin will

not this year comrade :)))))))

>mfw I'm hyping up Sale and then he gets btfo tomorrow

I think Robin's finally learned not to take him out. He's averaging almost 9 innings and 120 pitches per start recently

So how you bros holding up anyways after this past shit few days,weeks,months,

SMTIV Apoc came out today so now I can stack agony onto agony like I did back when I played DaS!

Nothing like getting your whole party mamudo'd (instaKO party wide skill) while watching shields give up another home run!

>Philly ends the bears and Sale in the same week

Its okay, were never allowed happiness anyways

I've found motivation to get through my anime backlog. Started with movies, watched 35 movies in 2 weeks. Now I'm on to series, just finished up Lain and deciding what to watch next.
It's been like 5 years since I actually watched stuff that wasn't airing.

Ahh sheet Lain nice

That was some trippy shit

I guess hit up anicharts and start going over the past decade or so finding stuff

I started watching Korean dramas a few days ago. There's no longer any hope for me, not that there ever was.

>I will never work on my backlog

I have a 1 TB external mostly of stuff that I've yet to watch, so I'm going through that first.
Lain was weird. I don't think I really enjoyed it as a piece of entertainment, but it was super interesting. Really don't know what to think of it.

opinion on sox fans vs cubs fans?

having lived near both stadiums now, i can say i truly despise cubs fans and soxs fans always seemed alright, but i've never really gotten involved in either scene

seriously though, fuck cubs fans, especially the ones who come from the burbs and try and treat the city like it's their fucking backyard

Sox fans always were more local than Cubs fans. Let's not kid ourselves though there's bad eggs in both groups but overall I feel sox fans are better since those who didn't switch to the cubs are diehard enough and know baseball.

Wow did shields just get a 1-2-3 on 10 p?

I've recently noticed that ever since I've watched Texnolyze, I have mostly lost my interest to watch anime as a whole. I haven't touched my backlog in years and I'm down to watching 2-3 series a season. Even playing shit like World of Warships and Dark Souls III took a nosedive.

Watching the Sox now is mainly out of habit now, and even giving half a shit about wanting them to improve was pretty much taken away from Kenny and Co, and sealed away after Sale's Cy Young chances are all but done. I'm not even hyped regarding the upcoming NBA and NHL seasons in a month.Not even sure what to think. Sorry to blogpost but. fuck.

If i told you that Freddie Galvis has 20 home runs this year, would you believe me?

actually your comment reminded me, the worst part of cubs fans is that too many of them are from indiana

Sounds like you're headed towards or are already in legitimate depression (as opposed to self-diagnosed depression which many people do dramatically).
Unless you're doing something else with all of that time, in which case it could be an addiction to whatever said thing is.

Ah such is the state of our teams now

The losses drag everything down

It's tough to hold on

Thanks for not swinging abroo.

So be it if that's the case.

WEW

>missed the Melky dinger
When it shits, it pours.

yeah I'm similar, barely watch anime or really do anything anymore. don't really care about the bears or hawks, haven't cared about nigger ball in years
still love baseball though

Holy shit melkman

The Phanatic is a goddamn gem in baseball.

my favorite mascot is buffalo bell

Easy come, easy go.

Fuckin Shields

>Shields gets a fucking hit
Seriously now.

>walking anderson
>on 4 pitches
wew

Everyone's running on Omar at every single opportunity it seems.

>tfw no one will ever hit a 115mph liner right at Shields' face

They're doing it on purpose because they want to keep seeing him for as long as possible

he did it!

White Sux lol

>I'm still watching this shit

also speaking of catcher throwing, someone needs to tell narvaez to miss a little low on the throws next time Shields pitches

lel

i-is it happening

>tfw false hope

losah

Gg Phils

Fucking shields