Le ends his manager's career man

>le ends his manager's career man

has pooney ever played for a manager whose career wasn't over after managing him? mouyes' days are quite literally numbered tbqh

>moyes was doing fairly well at Everton after selling him to MU

pure coincidence

he let moyes get away for a bit and then hooked back up with him to finish him off. no escape from the manager destroyer desu

more like

>le national team destroyer

He's 1 for 1 so far

>sven
>moyes
>fergie
>lang baal
>woy
carnage from pooney. mouyes and allardyce to add to the pile

Moyes is managing a regional powerhouse in the premier league actually

>implying his career isn't in its death throes
he'll never be taken seriously again lad

on a serious note, why is he undroppable? (except for SAF, he knew way before that pooney is dogshit)

ginger lives matter

he's getting dropped soon, the media is turning against him big time, no-one will have the patience for him

just you wait lad
>pooney gets dropped
>press do a full u-turn and run stories about it being an outrage dropping a national hero
>pooney gets a sub appearance in the milk cup
>scores a penalty against leyton orient
>headlines will all be "HE'S BACK!"
>pooney back in the starting line-up for club and country before you know it
guaranteed

tl;dr sponsors

Fergie knew what was coming with this fucking ogre.

The very fact that he entertained the prospect of signing with Man City and then Chelsea should've killed his ties with Utd and their fanbase. But, no. They sang his fucking name, massaged his ego and pandered to his every whim, enabling this out of shape mong to secure one of the most lucrative football contracts in the history of the sport - which, by the way, still has 3 years to run. Three more years of £300k per week. Reeeeeeeeeeee

I personally don't believe there's a more detestable cunt in English football at the moment. Not only does he fuck over his own team, but he's routinely fucked over his own country at multiple international tournaments with some of the most lamentable displays by a 'captain' that you could wish to see.

This piece of shit has been on our screens since 2003. Two thousand and fucking three! Yet still he fumbles around the pitch, ruining team chemistry, demanding the spotlight and rocking the boat when he feels his status is under scrutiny.

He's a scummy, classless bastard.

>Rooney is younger than Ronaldo and only 1 year older than Messi
Simply can't believe this, he was already going bald at 12, peaked before 20, now he looks like a unfit 40 year old and plays like one too. Maybe there's something fishy going on or maybe its just inferior English genetics.

im from the future and this is true

he's 10-12 years older than he claims to be i reckon. like a potato version of the african lads with no birth certificates

>Rooney plays like shit
>"ROO-BISH! Mourinho refuses to drop fading star"
>Dropped
>"OUTROOAGE! Mourinho gives Rooney marching orders in shocking dressing room drama!"
>Scores one goal in sub appearance
>"HE'S COMING TO GET ROO!! Mourinho made to eat his words after legend saves United from cup embarrassment"

Our press is so predictable

Wayne Rooney: Liverpool FC secret agent

>open goal tap in
>smashes ball into the ground from half-volley and deflects in
>glances off his shin

ROONEY GOAT
ALL CLASS
IT'S HARDER TO SCORE OFF THE SHIN, HE MEANT TO DO THAT
IT'S OUR YEAR AGAIN

It's the same with Joe Hart. Only Pep is actually a good manager and identified and turfed out Man City's greatest weakness immediately and ignored the outrage from the English media. Mouyes doesn't have the balls to do it to Rooney.

its probably because hes been playing in the prem since he was 16

Seems like he has a lot of sponsorship deals to ensure he plays a certain amount of games due to his recognition in the Asian market. It's all my fault. I meant it's all my work. You're welcome, fellow ABUs.

I think I'll write a letter to Nike to say that if Rooney is benched before the age of 35 I'll never buy another Nike product.

You don't really believe Joe Hart was such a liability, and that goalkeeper distribution is something that can't just be told to someone like
"hey, stop kicking it long"
"got it, boss"

Joe Hart was a dressing room leader. Pep is a dictator who wants no one else to lead.

im firmly of the opinion that if jack butland went to the euros england might have made it a bit further, hart made some unforgivable mistakes and he made them to often

I was honestly expecting the drama to start very early into the season but was expecting it to be between mou and mememovic

Sorry for doubting you pooney

you do good work bro. keep it up

Terry to return as captain when?

Don't forget Capello and Mourinho.