I was one of those people who doubted him...

I was one of those people who doubted him, one of those people who thought he was an overrated manager who just inherited great teams and while City were by no means a bad squad to begin with he has noticeably improved them A LOT, they went from good premiership team to dominant pl team and potential CL challengers, and I'm willing to admit I was wrong.

Who else? Confess your sins

Only britbongs who still thought eplel would be the best league doubted him la

I see "APOLOGIZE" threads are evolving

>I was one of those people who doubted him
kek

>inherited great teams and while City were b
>2008 Barça
You were always a moron

>they went from good premiership team to dominant pl team and potential CL challengers
They are no more dominant this season than they were at this stage last season

It's funny because De Bruyne and Sterling were signed by Pellegrini the year he was sacked

Aguero and Silva even odler

He has done nothing to improve City

Don't reply to me you grub

What the fuck is going on, he's played 5 fucking games, no doubt this crap will continue when they beat relegation tier stoke in the cup tonight

I will confess if they will still play like this in may

till then he's still fraudiola for me

>Any team is a challenge in the EPL la
>Sunderland will expose tiki taka la
>Sunderland is shit
>Stoke will expose tiki taka la
>Stoke is shit
>West Ham will expose expose tiki taka la
>West Ham is shit la
>Man U is full of WC players and Mourinho is the special one. They will expose tiki taka la
>Man U is shit
You guys are so predictable

no one thought sunderland stoke or west ham will win. it's only a matter of time untill they start dropping form la

>(You)

oh you are the arsefag aussie ayyyy lmao
why did you chose such a shit limp dick team to bandwagon? Don't tell because they play good football, we both know that's not true. Is it because you're '''''''asian''''''''?
>can finally win the league because top rivals are shit
>leicester wins it instead
lel

Literally the bottom 3 teams in the league right now and >Mouyes

Yeah getting the GOAT as he was about to enter his prime really sucked. Then he had scrubs like Xavi and Iniesta to work with.

He is doing pretty good but I'm only going to apologize after he wins the CL.

In 2008 they were 2 points away of not entering the CL. Xavi and Iniesta were bench warmers and Messi played as a winger and never scored more than 20 goals in a season.

>the bottom 4 teams

CL? I will only apologize when he wins the WC with etiopia

>Stones, Gundogan, Sané, Nolito and Bravo haven't improved City
ok mang

Even better is the clear-out of Nasri, Bony, and Yaya Touré and the revitalization of Kolarov

>5 games
>4 of which against teams who are all the bottom of the table right now
>Another against Mouyes
>European games have been against nobodies
>All while having the most talented team in the league

Let's not get carried away here

Technically correct but they look better nevertheless

this

i'll wait until the end of the season to judge

I know what you mean, it's like when Ibra scores a penalty against some team fighting relegation and he's suddenly world class or when Pogba costs £90m, does nothing, but he had a good match against Chievo once so he's obviously a world beater, it's the same kind of thing as that really. I think Memeinho is trying to turn Manure in Memechester, there's no other explanation.

You fags haven't even played any good teams yet

>CL contenders
>a team from England winning the Champions League

Oh I'm laughing

>yfw he wins this year but the next few years becomes a battle between Klopp and Conte every year because they can actually build teams themselves and will have had time to do so

Won it more often than teams from America :^)

Before season starts
>poop will have to build a new team la
>he won't have great squads like barcelona or bayern la
>he doesn't have messi or lewandowski la
>his players won't adapt to tiki taka la
>the eplel will be too physiscal la
>he will get exposed la
>every game is a derby in the eplel la
>mouyes has his number la
After season starts
>no merit, he has the most talented team in the league la
top keks it's like redcafe

>implying USA can play in the CL
>British knowledge of futbol

SCREENCAPPED

>the eplel will be too physiscal la
>he will get exposed la
>every game is a derby in the eplel la

These are the only ones I saw regularly. Most people acknowledged that City had a good squad they just bottled it a lot.

Only 4 years ago

>they
more like >we, uh?

>buttmad spic defending Poop and shitting on the permiership AGAIN
will he ever stop ?

lmao the season's barely begun.

Citeh at the start of last season were doing just as well.

Requesting poop.gif. Please ayone.

Nah, most people were laughing at a squad with mangala, bony, old yaya, otamendi's last season, the other big head cb, the fullbacks, joe shart, sterlel the scam, aguero permacrock, sigining stones for too much, aids gundogan, nolito who, etc

and how he would have to build a new team instead of getting the '''''''great'''''' 2008 barcelona (it was shit) and treble winners bayern, because city almost failed to make cl spots and played like absolute shit

and how his players wouldn't be able to play tiki taka because they weren't from la masia and shiet

etc

Pep's teams deflate around March/April.
If he hasnt cleared 1st place by then they are ducked

there's at least 5 spainfags, probably more, in football sp and they all shit on the eplel

danke bru

>team is dominant for the vast majority of the season

OH NO WHAT A SHIT MANAGER

only one of those players hasn't been shit
typical ameriburger who doesn't watch games

>improve city
>sterling

pretty kek

Sterlel is actually starting to look good though

> Everyone down playing his wins against Monchengladbach who were 4/5 going in and just beat Werder Bremen 4-1
> Everyone down playing beating an undefeated Mourinho team

Dimitri is a cunt and should shut his whore mouth.

That lost to Feyenord and Watford

Only after Pep beat them in the derby....before that look at what everyone was saying. Quickly change their fucking tunes.

>1 point more than last season after this time

but, yeah, they do play much better actually

what did he exactly acomplished?

took a top of the league team and kept them at the top of the league again with one of the biggest budgets in the world?

>he has noticeably improved them A LOT

They had the best squad last season and he brought in a ton of new players this season.

saved

I never doubted him and have followed him since Barca. All you idiots who say he is a Messi baby can eat a big shit now. You lose. Viva el Manchester City faggots

>4 years later halalfags still butthurt
this is what he did, and it's great

its more funny how he's not playing slow possesion football and people still think he only knows how to manage one way, he's seen all of city's talent is in attacking midfield forwards so he's playing fast football but muh tiki taka muh philosophie

the funnier thing is at barcelona he did the same thing when he could. It was possession football but still very vertical and with long balls and counter attacks. It wasn't until his last season and when rivals would mostly sit back and defend deep that the passing was more horizontal, and then with vilanova it got really horizontal. Watch the 5-0 against mou's halal, for example

>only a third of a decade ago

KEKERS

I stopped following Bayern when he went there. Never have I been so right.
Good riddance.
>inb4 titles

Messi wasnt Messi until Poop taught him how to be Messi

dumb frogposter

I won't be impressed till he wins the class with city. City have been blowing premier league sides away for years in the league and in the transfer market.

If he isn't a good manager, who is?

Antonio "can't do jack shit in Europe" Conte?
Jurgen "last place in a 1.5 team league" Klopp?
Jose "no success with infinite budget" Mourinho?
Diego "choke it when it matters" Simeone?
Zidane?
Enrique?
Ancellotti?
Emery?

Good teams are immediately great teams with tons of consistency and a solid youth base under him. People discredit him for using financially strong teams, yet people who also fail even with those conditions are somehow better. I don't fucking understand.

You still can't deny that City improved A LOT since Pep arrived, you just have to look at their playstyle

Probably going to get downvoted for this but Pep is a systembabby who relies on transfer budgets to win.
But he does play nice football.

eddie howe
arsene wenger
tony pulis

to name but a few

Benitez
Jupp

And there's no reason Pep should be rated above Enrique.

>Jupp
>6 relevant titles in 35 years and never winning anything outside of halal and bayern
kys pajeet

Two of those are nobodies (although Howe is improving somewhat) and Wenger has become synonymous with choking.

Benitez literally failed with Real Madrid and was doing poorly before that as well. He hardly had any league success.

Jupp was also pretty poor in the league historically, was synonymous with choking at the team, and had pretty weak European stints bar CL victories with Real Madrid (which did awful domestically) and Bayern Munich, after his third try.

Enrique has done fine, just has rotation issues and so far has failed to have a bench that allows the team to compete in plenty of competitions without having to give up so much (see Alaves for a recent one)

Have to say I am impressed with his City career so far. He has made some streaky duds like that nigger from liverpool, de bruyne and otamendi look like world beaters.

But it remains to be seen what they'll do when they actually face a rough test like one of the spanish teams or bayern. Idk what happened to the prem teams but they look worse every year regardless of transfers. Conte still memeing his shit formation at Chelsea, Mouyes making no progress, Liverpool and Arsenal still looking mediocre, Leicester proving it was just a one season wonder etc..

Pajeet is an idiot but Benitez didn't fail with halal, he's the reason they got on the right track while that bald kebab took all the credit

But what about winning the prem with Yeovil? WHAT ABOUT THE BLOODY SOLDIERS

Never expected him to fail, but then again I didn't think he'd have the start he has had. I was expecting City to start dominating in 2017-18

I like that Benitez, despite shortcomings that happen, almost always manages to at least help the team qualify into the Champions League. The fat Spanish waiter is just not on the same level of overall consistency as Guardiola, but he's definitely up there. There's just a bad perception about him, but he actually has a solid track record, apart from always being forced to pick up from Mou's sloppy seconds.

Yeah he has a bad image but he's a very good manager, pk7 mocked him because he didn't want to change so they put a figurehead like zimeme so pk7 will listen

shame shame shame
I confess I confess
shame shame shame

Wait for him to crash and burn in the CL-Semis.

Pep isn't overrated, your shitty league is.

De Bruyne was never a dud, he just got a major injury last year

Zidane just copypasted Benitez's idea of Madrid. The difference was the he was boicotted

lol bravo

de bruyne was really good last year, he just got injured

And once City start losing a couple games you will be the first to tell everybody what a hack he is who got exposed you sad faggot