Left: 35mil, cm, meme shit

left: 35mil, cm, meme shit

right: 12mil, lb turned cm, new goat

not following the bundesliga, is sanches a huge flop then?

he's been pretty shit so far

how old is Sanchez? Does anyone know?

Off by two btw

First off Flockaveli is not a meme and is actually as fire as albums get. Secondly, Literally who is the other black man in the pic?

DAS RACIS

According to rumors 25 or so.

He made a genetic test on Bayern's behalf and he is 19.

>Pogba
>105mil

>paying €40m for Portuguese chief Keef
>paying £100m for a dabbing Leroy Fer

Why do some blacks think that dreadlocks are a good look? Everyone with them looks like a bitch.

I'm going to shitpost so hard when Pogba starts to dominate.

at that fee he had to develope wizzard skills and turn back time to also dominate in the games he former sucked before we'd stopp laughing

not bitch but a bum I would say.

>What is pogbas point la?
>He is a DM passes and shit
>Huh?
>He is a AM creating is his niche
>Huh?
>No wait, he is...

He'll never achieve modric/iniesta/kroos/xavi/thiago/schweni/xabi level.

Apparently, OP has never seen Guerero play.

God, I hate this fucking place.

>selling kroos for 25m
>buying sanches for 35m
why is bayern management so retarded

>thiago
What has he done to be amongst those players? Even Koke has done more

They look alright.

>Guerreiro-lost a match
>Sanches-hasn't lost a match
hmmm

I knew Lucia and she was no saint.

nothing, he's been a complete flop at bayern and spain's nt

I look forward to reading your shitposts in the year 2019 you absolute mug customer

Kroos was in his last year of contract, pretty good price considering that

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Renato Sanches ain’t bout this, Renato Sanchesain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Renato Sanches ain’t no hitta Renato Sanches ain’t this Renato Sanches a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Renato Sanches I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Cristiano Ronaldo and them

YOUNG MÜLLER ON THE BEAT

even if renato becomes a good player, he was still a product of benfica dominance in this country, so every newspaper was hyping him to be the next GOAT

it happened with literally every flop benfica has made.

some youth players made in benfica turn good, like bernardo silva, and we'll see if andre gomes is the same.

but showing good things here and there and then being sold to the exact same teams with the exact same power man (mendes) for the same amount is super strange.

even benfica fans know that.

left: 19 yrs
right: 22 yrs

left is 25 though

i won't be surprised if he starts playing well, but he'll only ever live up to a 3rd of his pricetag (2.5 at most)

dank mixtapes:
Renato: 6
Guerreiro: 0

rumors being people online randomly throwing around numbers

I didn't know that was relevant. Finally a discipline where Africa can become a Powerhouse.

Hes never been good. In the Euro he was shit with a few moments of dribbling 3 players.

Youre forgetting the best part Hans.

There is a pretty substantial "rumor" going around that Sanches is actually much older, around 22-23, since he didnt have a real birth certificate.

>he doesnt know that age tests have a margin of error, of literally 5 years

>the fuck did you say?

But Guerreiro isn't black, probably can't even dab! Jokes on you, really.

wrist bone analysis can accurately tell if you are over 17, dental analysis if you are over 19

so he's actually 14? Looks like a good prospect then.

These bitches love Sosa

OBLOCK

>mfw Alex Sandro for 26m was a bargain

CHIEF KEEF

next summer someone will go for more than pogba.
4 years from now literally no one will remember or care how much pogba went for.

Pulisic didnt cost Dortmund anything and he's already better than both those Portumemes

too early to tell, he's shown amazing quality before though so it's only a matter of time, kid is like 19

how many games has he started?

Meanwhile João Mario is dominating at inter, but anyone who actually knows something about football and doesn't just fall for the benfica hype knew he was the real young talent here.

kek

Me too, amerifriend.

Let us both anxiously await the year of 2021 when Pogba returns to Juventus for peanuts.

>1 mediocre performance against Juve, not even one of the team's 5 best players
>1 assist against the mighty Empoli

""""""""""""dominating""""""""""""""

yeah and it's Raphael

lose weight please
and for the love of god have sex

the MLS in 2 years?