In order:

1. Cubs
2. Indians
3. Blue Jays
4. Rangers
5. Nationals

>local sports
>world series

95% of the best players in the world play in it so World Series is perfectly fair description for it.

this, the best players in the world play in the MLB, clearly it should be called the world series

Yep, only people who I have seen raise objection to it are non-baseball fans. Never seen any Japanese/Cuban/Venezuelan etc baseball fan having any issues with it.

The MLB gives those players a chance at a better life, I fucking love baseball and how much it can positively impact a persons life.

nice trips

papi gets 4th ring

>CUBS

Cubs obviously

>cusb

David Ortiz

Cardinals

>another cardinals - red sox WS

no thanks

Cusbes. Breaking the longest sporting curse in the world would be the perfect ending to the year of meme magic.

>A FUCKING BIRD

If i get a double, the Cubs will continue to be cursed for another 200 years.

Baseball has the GOAT feel good stories.

Red Sox because I'm a fan

The MLB is the only major league after the NL and AL merged. Japan's league comes close and is AAAA so if they were a little better then the World Series would be the winner of the MLB v. the winner of Japan's league.

so it's confirmed, the world series is ours

thanks for playing, rest of MLB

What did he mean by this

I don't think the NPL is anywhere near the MLB, man.
It's at best a strong minor league.

oh no!
>curbs

There's that ottoman humor again

If my Doyers can't be in it when it would be nice to see the Cubbies finally get one.

Another Cards vs >Rags series, actually

Sox still have 11 games to blow it

>dat night

then why are mlb teams afraid of facing them?

Nippon is pretty much halfway between triple A and MLB

ntm the MLB player's union is the strongest not just in sports but in the entire world. MLB takes better care of it's players and staff than any other major sport, it's not even close. It's overall an incredibly positive culture

red sox are not making the world series

meme team who has a gazillion runs but mediocre to shit starting pitching never wins it

they're not. The MLB season is long enough, tack on a series against the NPL and add to that the logistics of it, it becomes a huge headache for both leagues. I'm with you I'd like to see some sort of interaction, maybe more on the exhibition level, but to imply that MLB is "afraid" of facing NPL is absolutely ridiculous

Red Sox pitching has improved drastically in time for the playoffs tho. Even fucking buttholez has gotten good.

>I don't watch baseball

The post. KYS

s-shut up

THEO SERIES CONFIRMED

Sox are going to win 7 in a row tonight lol

They did lol. Buchhols did it. The madman.