What are Cam Newton's chances of repeating as MVP? I never thought he was a great passer...

What are Cam Newton's chances of repeating as MVP? I never thought he was a great passer, but he looked pretty good against 49ers.

Doubtful

I'm still in shock he wasn't a bust though

>that coalburning slut

Lmao if you thought he was going to bust you are a mega casual. Except for Luck, he was the best, slam dunk, sure-fire starting prospect at QB since Peyton Manning.

>looking good against the 9ers
>impressive
lel
He won't repeat as MVP. He only won MVP because Carolina played a piss easy schedule last year.

she's not even attractive aside from being thin. That face is busted.

is that KK?

poor Cred Forums

>Cam is handsome, athletic, famous, and wealthy
>best white girl he can get is a solid 7

Don't be so insecure m8.

it's a photo shoot retards.

>not considering "win-it" wentz

>still believing the Luck hype
>credible opinion
pick one

>getting triggered by the thought of interracial sex

fucking lmao

any worse way to expose yourself as a beta?

She looks mixed already.

>Zero chance
The only reason he won it was because of a combination of goodells insane hatred/obsession with this man

In college he wasn't a great thrower and was heavily reliant on his legs, which is still a huge part of his game today but you can understand why people might be sceptical and it's crazy to put him in the same category in that regard as Luck and Manning. I also remember an interview with Gruden where Gruden was throwing a bunch of QB questions at him and Newton had no idea what the fuck was going on, one of his responses was just "ummm what I know is fast=good"

It's not about still believing the hype, it's about how he was regarded as a prospect entering the draft. His progressions through his reads, ability to read defenses, and pocket feel were the most advanced any scout had seen in a really really long time, and he had the physical tools and accuracy to be able to utilize those skills to their fullest extent.

Newton was a different prospect, probably the best physical specimen to ever start at QB, built like a tank, but still had a way above average ability to diagnose defenses and make the right reads.

I like wentz, thought he was the best prospect in the class, but he was, and still is, a dice roll, as most non-newton or luck prospects are.

She is not white so who cares?

he's the same height and weight as Tebow. Tebow had more rushing yards and TDs

wtf are they wearing

Tebow was an uncoachable moron who severely limited the play calling ability of every coordinator he ever played for except Dan Mullen, who designed his offense around him.

He couldn't make reads and his shakiness in the pocket and poor throwing motion made it easy for defenses to rattle him and jump routes.

>uncoachable moron
>couldnt throw
>couldnt make reads
and still had more td's and yards

Do you wonder why Cam went #1 overall while people shocked Tebow even went in the 1st round? It's because people who actually bother to evaluate potential NFL talent thought Cam would be better in the NFL than Tebow, even though Tebow had better stats in college. And guess what? They were right, for pretty much exactly the reasons the other guy said. You are literally a moron. People like you should not be allowed to follow sports, and definitely not talk about them. Hell, you probably shouldn't be allowed to talk at all.

It's Karlie Kloss lmfaoooooo

Keep cryin bitch nigga
supremely buttdestroyed
just remember to thank your bull for the honor of eating his creampie after he's done

It's for a photo shoot for a magazine. She's not blowing him. {please}

shes not even hot

They're called coats, you don't need them on Criminal Island.

>tfw Karlie isn't new to this

karlie kloss is 6'2, why is she nearly as tall as newton in that pic when he is 6'5

heels

>women intentionally fuck up their feet to try and look taller

Got to love this shithole
>Cam stares down Kaep
>OMG BASED he's da man, fucking kaep muh too dumb for college heroes and of course I'm too much of a pussy to enlist myself
>Cam in a photo with a white broad
>WAAAH coal burning slut why isn't she with me, why don't women want me nigger nigger nigger

Kill all pugs. All pugs must die.

Makes their bums look better

So does doing squats.

Calm down it's a photo shoot for Vogue

>Does karlie burn the coal
No she munches it, she has a long time black girlfriend that she met as a teen model. They have the exact same birthday.

they don't even try to hide it to be honest

the ultimate Cred Forums confuser

Cam is gay though

wet pussy will get any man hard no matter how gay and she's clearly drippin'

>science has yet to give these two women the ability to have a child with each other
FUCKING HELL SCIENCE
HURRY THE FUCK UP!

>karlie x jourdan touching each other whilst naked
which is basically female on female sex so here's a pic of those two having female on female """"sex""""

>>science has yet to give these two women the ability to have a child with each other
true oppression right here, make it happen