The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins...

The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins, came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, gained a 3-1 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and then lost 3 games in a row and did not win the championship. Stephen Curry unironically won unanimous MVP, back to back MVPs, and exclaimed "We not goin' home!" during a game, before being blocked by LeBron James a record 7 times in one series and indeed going home. Klay Thompson unironically said in a post game interview after going up 3-1 that basketball "is a man's game" and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt", LeBron proceeded to average 36pts/12ast/10reb and won the next 3 games and the championship. Draymond Green unironically avoided suspension for kicking Steven Adams in the balls twice, then STILL continued to play dirty and finally got suspended during the most important series of his life and ultimately cost his team its once historic and now infamous season.

These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that the Warriors genuinely went 73-9 and choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the city of Oakland is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see LeGod get one for da land.

:)

As a Cavs fan living in Oakland, it was truly glorious.

Good, I'm happy for him.

Is that why you avoided /nba/ General for 3 months after "your" team lost (what part of the bay area are you from again?)

Steph was unironically fresh off an injury in the finals. LeBron unironically had to cry to Silver to get Green suspended. No respect for that faggot. Can't even beat a team at their best, has to act like a child to make it easier for himself.

I guess enjoy making these threads while you can. Fuckboy cavs fans bout to go back into hiding when the dubs win the next few championships.

>Entire family meltdown

It's the 18-1 of negroball.

Stay mad you fucking bitch

Thus solidifying LeBron as Le GOAT

>Dahntay Jones gets a game for tapping a guy in the nuts during live play
>Green gets nothing for kicking somebody in the nuts after the whistle

>last year Olynyk suspended 1 game for trying to dislocate Love's shoulder
>Green gets nothing for the same move to Adams

Green shouldn't have played game 1, so even if Green's actual suspension was iffy he had been playing with house money.

You are just mad we had the best regular season, unanimous MVP and became legends.

We got the dream team this year.

>apehoop

lmao

you do realize it's scripted, right? only non-whites give a shit about that """"""""""sport""""""""

Only team to blow a 3-1 lead in the finals with the 1st unanimous MVP

I'm sorry FUCKING LEAF, has >your team ever won anything?

Oh, yeah, no.

>invent a sport
>suck at it
>the shanty town of canada

What part of the bay area are you from?

If you are allowed to be a Golden State supporter, then the leaf is allowed to support other clubs other than the ones based in Canada.

>those mental gymnastics

i mean its the only one the rest of the league is getting for the next five years or so

warriors might literally fivepeat

Can you prove everything was done unironically? Maybe it was done with ironic intent.

>Warriors might literally fivepeat

>brazilian
>quad 7s
>post starts with 71
kek you monkeys are legit haunted

>fresh off an injury in the finals
>injury in the first round
>fresh

>dropped a ton of points and yelled I'm back

>injured

>we
>We

Part of me thinks it was rigged
But the other part doesn't care. thank you lebron

Based LeGOAT

this fucking robot owes me an apologize.

yfw memes are literally seeping into the real world. First plane crashes, now.sports, soon the entirety of our reality will be nothing but memes.

This is one of those things that just didn't hit right away. It all just felt so right at the time.

Every now and then I remember this event and think, wow, that actually happened.

Guys...that actually happened.

And only niggers even were aware.

>And only niggers even were aware.

What did he mean by this?

>wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur.

They're called NBA officials.

They rig games for ratings all the time. It's not anything supernatural.

wew

>it's BR Dubcuck
Whoa, I thought you killed yourself after the Warriors got BTFO. I guess you and Harry are survivors.

you mean the chaos emeralds?

Why make this retarded post?

Kill yourself.

that actually made me kek

>casuals actually believe this
theyll be lucky to get out of the west t b h

Did you make that thread on Cred Forums?

>we

Wasted quads quite honestly familia.

Please fuck my bitch, LeGod

>when i close my eyes I keep seeing it again

>every moment I am awake I keep thinking about it