QPR 0-0 >moyes
Southampton 1-0 Palace
Swansea 0-1 Man City
West Ham 0-0 Acc Stanley
Stoke 1-1 Hull
Tottenham 1-0 Gillingham

>mouyes

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/21/arsene-wenger-20-years-arsenal-incredible-journey?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-moment-web-troll-who-11918656
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fan-killed-best-friend-11922219
youtube.com/watch?v=RbL6TQ9dJPQ
sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/9380675/English Premier League 2016 17 - Top 4 Finish.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2g24p3FWGFY
twitter.com/ShantaRonaldo
youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY
youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>only 2-0 to gillingham

Why are we so shit?

>Diego sime1-1

>De Gay

>the goat is returning in 3 days
who will stop him la?

first for brit

He looks dead inside

suspicious

>*Sieg dab

How do we fucking stop them?

arsenal

>you will never be young mourinho

Jordi Amat's got him in his pocket

R8 my predictions lads

>What the majority do not see is the personal side of Wenger, and the qualities that have kept him in the same job for so long.

>His keen intellect, his sense of trust in those around him (sometimes arguably too much trust), his dedication and his humour all make the man.

>He is very funny and has no problems laughing at himself. “He is such a clever man with such a knack at understanding people.

>But he could also be a walking disaster,” said Parlour. “He would do something accidentally every day.”

>He could get tangled up in the nets, drop the pudding off his plate without noticing, or join in a squad relaxation technique but lie with his legs up against a partition wall rather than a solid one and roll straight through it.

>theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/21/arsene-wenger-20-years-arsenal-incredible-journey?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

switch Chelsea and Liverpool and switch Tottenham and United. Then you'd be right.

Rubbish

>He is very funny and has no problems laughing at himself. “He is such a clever man with such a knack at understanding people.
>But he could also be a walking disaster,” said Parlour. “He would do something accidentally every day.”
>He could get tangled up in the nets, drop the pudding off his plate without noticing, or join in a squad relaxation technique but lie with his legs up against a partition wall rather than a solid one and roll straight through it.

So he's basically the manager equivalent of Jennifer Lawrence?

How triggered would Cred Forums be?

Not very

but you have a better chance at getting laid than the table looking like that at the end of the season

I was triggered but then I scrolled down.

>wah wah Jack Grealish had more nitrous balloons

God, does the media have nothing worth reporting?

>le laying in road kid
He's far too naive when he's got caught up in this shit again.

They're investigating a party he had that had a couple of balloons on the floor.

Lestah have had their 15 minutes, it's relegation slog time.

>villol
They have too much time on their hands then

Villa are 18th in de Championship with 8 points from 8 games.
Ah.

Put Tottenham ahead of Arsenal, and it would make this board go crazy

Slow start but if they start playing like the were at the start of the season again they'll be fine

Home to Tooncastle at the weekend.

If they win then all is good

if they lose then I don't watch true geordie this week

Does he even talk about Newcastle anymore? I looked when >we beat then and he didn't even put a video up.

Their players are better than most teams have, there's no chance they'll go down.

He has for the last few episodes since they thrashed QPR.

He mentioned the loss to wolves a little.

Newcastle fans tend to hate Villa because geordies can't handle banter. So if they beat >us on Saturday they're going ot be really obnoxious about it

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-moment-web-troll-who-11918656

Make sure you are nice to other /epl/ posters. posting will not be tolerated.

Funnier if Arsenal don't make 4th but spuds still have nothing to cheer about

That's just the sort thing you'd expect from reddit.

No racists in /epl/ though thankfully.

Except fake UTV

He's okay, but swears way too much.

WHY did I click that,
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fan-killed-best-friend-11922219

>Scouse paparazzos

Is this the new /epl/ thread?

No, this is /bet/

Yeah, apparently people are too good to post in the proper one.

>papparazos
>zos

It's a Greek nightclub I think.

yeah, like I respect the proffession enough to spell it correctly

Rooney still starts for United, top kek

His life is probably ruined now kek.

They just can't stop, rip the 97 now

Does the Mirror own all local newspapers in the UK now.

Are all Scousers like this?

Everton fans are well respected members of society

Liverpool fans are the lowest of the low

>Jose Mourinho has hit back at the "football Einsteins" who he feels have unfairly criticised him and Manchester United during their recent run of three straight defeats.

>"I know that some football Einsteins - football is full of Einsteins - I know that they tried to delete 16 years of my career," the United boss told MUTV.

>"They tried to delete and to focus on a bad week with three bad results. But that's the new football - it's full of Einsteins.

>"I can understand clearly the disappointment if the fans are disappointed with the last week," said Mourinho.

>beat a non league team
>get cocky
Mou please

the kek that keeps on giving

He is losing it... again

Is it wrong that im starting to feel bad for the customers lads?

then again i know when they sack him they will start being arrogant again

I wish nothing but bad things for this man

Oh for gods sake

>I am arresting you on suspicion of being unkind

Goes hand in hand with the Guardian's the web we want campaign

>ABUs

Jose, shouldn't you be making your players train in a derelict ice rink instead of shitposting?

Jose, shouldn't you be making your players train in a derelict ice rink instead of shitposting?

Not even shitposting, I am not sure if Mourinho will be United's manager in 12 months.

i think he means we, the ABU master race, are the smiley guy

No not really I just think ABUs are a fucking joke and have severe mental disabilities that stop them from functioning as a normal member of society.

Can someone please explain this meme to me?

Jose, shouldn't you be making your players train in a condemmed abandoned warehouse instead of shitposting?

i dont post in epl, Cred Forums meme or did something with an ice rink actually happen?

Jose, shouldn't you be making your players train in a condemmed abandoned warehouse instead of shitposting?

if a girl asks what Im up to today and I literally have 0 plans what do I say

just man u fans melting down because they didnt win the league again

It's only a matter of time. He's been making them take the train and practice in a car park.

If they lose enough matches he'll probably make them train with 4 jumpers on a beach near Liverpool

Say you're washing your hair

fapping

at worst she imagines you fapping and sees you in a sexual manner plus finds it funny
at best she offers to come help

That's a big if.
For you.

>training on the beach
It worked for Red Rum

were talking about athletes though

B A S E D
O
B
B
Y

Is an rooney a athlete?
ibra is a horse desu
The thinking mans play

Let the meltdown begin!

Is rooney a horse?

Ogre

Ignore all these other jokers

Say nothing, then ask if she's up to anything

>taking you out to dinner

Can't wait to see these beauties in the PL next year

if only someone would give Rooney this treatment

no way spurs isn't finishing this season. Same nearly-won won the league squad, only in better form, better synced and with fresh new talent. I think people are gonna get really shocked by spurs when they start meeting the big teams.

City will destory them though.

>norwich and Burnely will swap for the 4th season running

the sad thing is someone somewhere has probably used that unironically

they are finishing this season m9

in 6th

always liked bob soldier, the gods themselves just didn't want him to score when he was here desu

Will Pep have an invincible season? He's a good manager, plus a team fueled by Arab money is sure to win.

This is good. It's a bad question because it's like she's taking control or she's judging you. She's trying to make it so he has to impress her. Even if they do go out she'll think that sex is something that can be withheld. Run as far away from her as possible because she thinks she can be the man.

No. Sunderland will get a meme win against them.

This is how I feel about the Man Utd rat. Fuck is it got to do with him what Mourinho's methods are. Get in line, bitch.

r u me?

The thing is, nearly-won the league last season is basically 5th in a normal season.

he looks like that guy who texted a 15 yo, the american politic

predictions, ladies?

also which '3pm' game will you be watching?

Man Utd 1-1 Leicester

Bournemouth 1-2 Everton
Liverpool 3-0 Hull
Middlesbrough 1-3 Spurs
Stoke 0-1 West Brom
Sunderland 2-2 Crystal Palace
Swansea 0-3 Man City
Arsenal 1-1 Chelsea

West Ham 0-0 Southampton

Burnley 1-2 Watford

what the fuck australia

Utd 1-2 Leicester . The meme potential of that match is off charts

why do i always get this reaction

need some more nicknames for the list lads

Do you agree with this statement?

>shitposting romanian

no thanks

Rate my predictions lads

>blunderland
>relegate
in your fucking dreams lad

>Rashford scoring 2-3 goals against a team that's made up of World Cup winners and Alaba

Yeah, I see nothing I can argue with

The city-southampton bracket seems well placed but it is almost impossible to predict what'll happen in between, any possible permutation is possible.

he's not wrong at all

8/10

Leicester higher and hull relegated imo

Champions vs Relegation fodder 2bh

doubt leicester would be battling relegation lad

>rawk 2.0

t. deluded United fan

have memes gone too far

Man U 2-2 Leicester (no Pogba goals)

Bournemouth 0-1 Everton
Liverpool 3-0 Hull City
Middlesbrough 1-2 Tottenham
Stoke 1-1 West Brom
Sunderland 0-1 Crystal Palace
Swansea 0-3 Man City
Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

West Ham 0-2 Southampton

Burnley 3-1 Watford

lestah are champions m8

United are nothing

Thats not what he meant

god (you)s are so fucking easy on Cred Forums

>Liverpool smashing Hull
hmmm

>say something retarded without realising it
>someone points out why I was retarded
>better damage control and say I did it for the (you)s

Must suck being Liverpool 2.0 after spending so much time mocking them

>tfw didnt realise you were b8ing cuz many manure fans are genuinely that retarded

He wasn't biating. He is that retarded and is damage controlling

>more (you)s

absolutely delicious, it really is that easy folks

See, he's just retarded.

If I am a deluded Man U fan, would I have put Man City to win the league, with Man U in 7th?

lads how can 7 words make people so mad?

*dabs*

I hate Americans

v. poor dabbing game

Does the dab have an evolutionary purpose?

r8 my oc lads

Reminder there are genuinely people ITT who have never even held hands with a female.

I'm replying to one now

Nine eleven was an inside job lad

Shit, I replied wrongly to you.

Jet fuel can not melt steel beams

For fuck's sake

No worries lad. In hindsight maybe I shouldn't even have put them in a Europa League spot kek

Five games is too early to judge

Yes, do in the club and girls will be dripping like a broken fridge.

>Gabriel Jesus- “Yes, it’s true that my mother has a go at me when I don’t track back,”We are very, very close and she demands a lot from me, which is great. She only praises me if I have done something worthy of praise. I am really happy to have a mum like that, who really cares. She always tells me the truth and her sincerity helps me a lot.”

fuck, wrong image

all these people putting leicester outside the top 4 make me fucking sick to be honest

well maybe they need to stop being so fucking shit then

He has Ryan Lochte hair in that picture kek

they annihilated burnley on saturday

wow...burnley...damn...

All those people pretending to believe that Payet will leave West Ham make me sick

hello angry french west ham fan

yo

I didn't say I'm angry
I said I'm sick
I'm not a West Ham fan, I just think West Ham is a great club with big history

you are right

west him is his level

I thought so too
A great player in a great club

in my humble opinion french west ham fan needs a new gimmick, this one's pretty stale now

heres mine la

>Payet takes great free kicks
>He must be a great player!

Kek, Matty Taylor must be the GOAT then?

imagine not rating matty taylor

I hope that logic is true cause that makes this guy the future goat

youtube.com/watch?v=RbL6TQ9dJPQ
>not rating le blooter man

Just what
I said I'm not a West Ham fan
Just a person who thinks West Ham is a great club

It's 2016 lad :^)
Wake up
Pic is a summary of what you missed

Man U 2 - 1 Leicester

Bournemouth 0 - 2 Everton
Liverpool 1 - 2 Hull
Middlesbrough 0 -3 Spurs
Stoke 1 - 3 West Brom
Sunderland 0 - 1 Crystal Palace
Swansea 1 - 2 Man City
Arsenal 2 - 3 Chelsea (Red card for Arsenal and Costa escaping getting a red again)

West Ham 2 - 3 Southampton

Burnley 1 - 3 Watford

better than pootinho

>I just think West Ham is a great club with big history

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAHAHA oh my god you cannot be serious.

This biggest moment in West Ham's history is when some 'ammers fan beat a villa fan in a race and was allowed to take Aston Villa's colours back home for West Ham to use

No seriously, that's the actual reason West Ham are in those colours, look it up.

Statistics are for losers.

he's not serious

he recognises that nobody likes west ham so he decided to like them as part of him gimmick

what happened to bog sim his sargon

I'm pretty sure there are many more memorable events, look it up :^)

Maybe you are a hater.

Glasses are for people with poor eyesight.

Probably walked into a lake or some shit.

Here's mine

I wonder if Frozen is banned in Liverpool

Just ice for the nine tea six

If West ham finish above Chelsea I will kill myself and stream it

>one less chelsea fan in the world

If you cared about hummanity at all you would have done it already.

>hummanity

>21 years old

>buttons

Can the 190's stop being passive faggots and actually beat City?

Is Diego Costa a top 10 world striker?

No.

>collar AND buttons

>putting hats on your bed
Uh oh

not much else goes on there i imagine

Just got back from work. Why the fuck is my thread suddenly alive?

>

>Chelsea, Liverpool Manchester City and Manchester United are among clubs looking at 19 year old defensive midfielder Franck Kessié
>19
Sure thing.

Oscar is so fucking GOAT, hope Barca don't come in and steal him away.

can someone explain to the OP how retarded he is?

English league is rare were people actually support and give a shit about league 1/2 teams. B teams aren't needed to make up the numbers/keep the plastics happy.

Even you can't manage to explain why you think b teams are a good idea.

Did everyone died?

Unfortunately I am still very much alive. Well very much is probably overstating it desu.

Chelsea's 'youth' has always been packed with physical baby niggers. City is catching up now though.

B-teams in lower leagues is literally just fucking shit up for all the other teams. It'll be beneficial to the top clubs and to no one else. As a Chelsea fan I should be supporting this shit, seeing as "le loan-army hoard" would have a better chance at getting a shot since you can call up B-team players at any time, but I can't bring myslf to want something like that because Chelsea-B, Arsenal-B, Man City-B etc will just keep fighting in the top of the lower leagues and prevent progression for actual teams with a passionate local fan-base. Its just fucking wrong on every level.

>Chelsea-B, Arsenal-B, Man City-B etc
I really really doubt that youth teams could actually compete with grown up professionals. Especially in the championship with all the money they have.

B teams would never be allowed in the championship. They'd get capped at league 1 which is a massive drop in quality.

The whole thing was just some half arsed scheme from the FA that would probably have received no support from the top clubs anyway.

They can start their own B teams whenever they like, just enter them at the lowest level and get them promoted, but they don't.

B-teams often include players that either are out of shape/coming back from injury and players out of favor in need of game-time though, just like with the U-21's. Can you imagine someone like let's say Hazard gets a small blow and is out for three weeks near the end of the season. Accrington Stanley is fighting for a promotion to League One after a million years in League Two. All of a sudden Hazard is coming back from injury and scores 4 goals or something in a game that matters SO fucking much to the Accrington Stanley team and fans, and the whole community as a whole, and doesn't even matter at all to those lads in the Chelsea-B team.

It's been happening in >our leagues for years on end. Small teams with a small local fanbase gets absolutely executed by """""elite""""" Norwegian teams' B-squad and all they get for it is some experience playing against people with full-time jobs outside football.

lol

good post

>They can start their own B teams whenever they like, just enter them at the lowest level and get them promoted, but they don't.
They can't, there are rules about affiliated clubs I'm sure

>All of a sudden Hazard is coming back from injury and scores 4 goals or something in a game that matters SO fucking much to the Accrington Stanley team and fans, and the whole community as a whole, and doesn't even matter at all to those lads in the Chelsea-B team.
Or on the other hand, a not 100% Hazard gets absolutely taken out by a league 2 defender and puts his recovery back months

evening. bit late but here's what I think about the table

sadly not

I wonder if Manure fans realize that their manager is way past his best.

good post, lad
Imagine all the excessive spending that a club like Man City would do if they had a Man City B team in the Championship, a Man City C team in League 1, and so on.
>Memester City that high
Now that's a bold prediction

>just enter them at the lowest level and get them promoted, but they don't.
Because it's illegal...

>liverpool that low
>everton that high
explain

>spurs trying to be liverpool again

liverpool will be burnt out by january (even without europe), and even if they win against big teams they always manage to draw or lose against the shite ones. On the other hand, everton have everything in their hands to be regular and show some really attractive football. now that Koeman have a great team in his hands, nothing is keeping him away from reaching top4

if you still don't think that pep will walk on the prem then i can do nothing for you

fair point on liverpool, guess we'll just have to wait and see but i think you're overrating everton. they've had an easy run of fixtures so far and i don't think their team is that great.

Of course he will dominate the PL, he's a decent manager with good players and Arab money on his side.

IMO Pep's real challenge is the CL

their team isn't "great", but it's good enough to reach top4 with comfort

Pep is more than a decent manager lmao

>liverpool will be burnt out by january (even without europe)

no

Wouldn't count on them actually being consistent la. It's as if everyone has completely forgotten how dodgy they have looked in all their games except Leicester. They haven't been in control of a single league game except that one.

Pep has no chance in the CL.

they got to the semi's with pellegrini of course pep has a chance

True, true.
t. Salty Customer

kek

get some money on it lad, liverpool 1/2 top 4 everton 6/1

If you want to get depressed, check out Honobono Log. It's literally >tfw no gf in a 2 minutes anime.

they probably won't reach the final but will be easily in the semis

I don't bet soz
but alright bookies decide how football goes haha

Pellegrini got to a semifinal with fucking Mangala playing.

Think about that customer lad.

Hello

Hi

good evening

Then they got raped by one of the big three. City will have to play one of Bayern/Barca/Madrid and they will lose everytime

Hi, how are you?
sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/9380675/English Premier League 2016 17 - Top 4 Finish.html
Man City - 1/50
Liverpool - 4/9
Chelsea - 8/15
Man U - 4/7
Arsenal - 4/5
Tottenham - 13/8
Everton - 9/2
Leicester - 14/1
Everyone else - irrelevant
You're right, but it's still his first year. As long as he doesn't fuck anything up too bad over the next couple years, they could be a real contender

>New foreign city fans
hmmmm.......

not with that team and that manager

I'm not a city fan la, but as it stands now, Man City is set to win the title

t. Tottenham fan, if you must know

Pep failed to win the CL with Buyern. They even got destroyed 4-0 at home by Halal. It will be even more embarassing this time around.

what is wrong with this lad

yeah you're probably right

>new

been watching City play since they had Anelka and Barton. it's okay though, im sure you were born on a bench outside of Old Trafford and totally aren't from London.

Why the fuck is the thread moving so fucking slow?

>city had anelka

I completely forgot about that desu

>I supported City way before the Oil money
Funny how every foreigner says this, really makes me think

Depression crew up in this bitch

Evening, fäms.

Funny how you've never been on Cred Forums before then huh?

I normally keep it going on weekday but I was cleaning my bathroom, sorry.

Any of you tossers up for a genuine, once in a life time, authenticated, "culturally enriching", good old fashioned, no holds barred fist fight with a hench 6'2 pakistani bloke?

I'll buy you a pint afterwards even though I don't drink. I just want to feel something before the month of Septermber is over and done with, you know what I mean?

Do you actually know how to fight?

pls not this meme in /trans/

>/trans/

If only.

jdimsa

No but I'm a brick shithouse. Fighting is down to height and test, which I have a lot.

trans and epl are the same thing

I feel these thread have been distinctly more /trans/ recently desu. Same posters, same vibe. We've recovered from our post deadline day blip

>hench
What's that?

But, sure, where are you from? You're probably too far from me though.

>poor man's Romario
>GOAT

That is true tbf.

I wonder where all the idiots go when they're not here, and how they can be made to stay there.

Just outside Rotherham, hit me up.

>arsenal good and finishing 2nd

Arsenal haven't been relevant in a while now mate. Heading down the table towards mediocrity fast.

this guy says you're a meme
You won't be there.

I train UFC and I could out you to sleep with on punch

a well timed two footed tackle

idk they finished top4 quite often in the last seasons didnt they

Will deadline day-eve /trans/ ever happen again? Those threads were goat

Yes

Suarez
Aguero
Benzema
Lewandowski
Higuain
Costa

Is Arsenal a top 30 world team?

tears

don't really get all the fuss about those threads tbH they were nothing special the quality of posts was just a bit more mature

>people claim i'm not a real fan

w e w

UEFA team co-efficients are bad. Team should be just seeded by where they came in their leagues.

>Adult

you could probably pass as a child t bh

You are a relentless contrarian though desu.

fuck off

I don't rate Irish people lads

You're not, you live in another fucking country you clueless twat

and?
so does the club's owner

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern
Atletico
Juventus
Man City
Dortmund
Arsenal ???

You got the plane ticket from Abu Dhabi sorted too?

bit mean mate

>top 30
top fucking kek, you lads aim low now don't you?

Also have to factor in teams like Boca, River Plate, Corinthians etc

from holland you fuck

>he thinks buying a ticket makes him a real fan
you're the same as those flips that go to man u games on their sightseeing holidays lad

they're all below dundalk to be qh

I didn't mean it as an insult la.

What is the real fan threshold?

I literally cannot understand how a foreigner can support a team in another country, it is literally beyond me- how the fuck do you do it, what mental gymnastics do you make in order to justify being a complete spastic that, in my world, would be ridiculed relentlessly. Seriously even Man United bandwagoners get an unbelievable amount of flak for being gloryhunters, how do you faggots escape it?

Idea: a world club championship comprising 16 teams with the competition taking place every two years in the summer a la the WC and the matches being held in only one country.

What do you guys think?

Dundalk are too elite for Ireland tbqh. It's gonna become Dundalkwinslol very soon

m8 i go to at least 3-4 city games a year

>people claim i'm not a real fan
Because you sure as fuck wouldn't have bought a ticket prior to 2012

1. Barca
2. Atletico
3. Real M
4. Bayern
5. PSG
6. BVB
7. Man C
8. Sevilla
9. Chelsea
10. Roma
11. Juventus
12. Shaktar
13. Leicester
14. Liverpool
15. Benfica
16. Porto
17. Shalke
18. Bayer
19. Napoli
20. Tottenham
21. Manchester U
22. Arsenal FC

so yes

That's slightly xenophobic.

would have to be in odd years for it to work

they already have the CWC in japan at the end of the year

so a glorified pre season tournament?

I always think the English fans who support a non-local big team are the only ones with a case to answer.

The foreign fans obviously just like English football, and they need a team that's on TV so they can watch. No harm in that.

>you will never be this autistic to care about what team someone from a much better country supports

aren't they going to be exposed against maccabi tel aviv next thursday though?

haha shitty

might be problematic because everything is already full
when there's no WC, there's the euro, copa, olympics, confederation thing etc..
you need to understand that the players need a rest too. playing a sport at pro level for a living really makes your body suffer

>caring about divegrass

you've let memes get to your head

the English teams are way too low

I find it funny that the dutch city bandwagoner is so insecure that he's constantly having to prove to Cred Forums that he isn't a bandwagoner

that's funny because i was there in Manchester may 13th 2012 drinking a coke and having some cheeky banter at mary ds with the lads

Sometimes I think I really should find something else to care about.

It's close at the top. You can't honestly think Man City (our best team) is better than BVB; or any of the teams I've placed above them. It's too early for that kind of conclusion based on how they've been this season and last season they weren't that amazing.

>Atletico above Halal when they got cucked twice in Cl finals in three years
lol

fuck off

the same bvb that lost to Liverpool last year?

no, at the end of the season. like with the wc/euros.

yeah odd years. with the wc/euros being held in even years. this would replace the cwc with a comp that was more difficult to win and so more prestigious.

fuck all that other queer shit. copa can reschedule. if players need a rest maybe we can get rid of a few games e.g. super cups. cwc is going too so that's two less games right off the bat

>who will stop him la?
Injuries, as usual

Liverpool's single best victory in the past 5 years.

The debate around supporting a foreign team is so tiresome.

I doubt it. Im not familiar with Maccabi but I can't imagine they're too different in quality to AZ, who Dundalk were very much equal to the other night. They might lose but it won't an absolute exposing or anything.

tbf, Atletico have dominated the fixture in recent years, shame they can't do it when it count's the most though

which one lads

German teams are shit

I would put money on arsenal, city, liverpool, Chelsea, spurs and possibly united being able to beat them over 2 legs in the cl

I know spurs.didnt last year but that was genuinely because they were trying to focus on the league

find a hobby mate

the quality of that cup will probably be as abysmal as the last euro though

are all those games seriously on general sale? what the fuck?

>"""""Super""""" Sunday is West Ham vs Southampton

Has there been a good Super Sunday this season yet?

because Cred Forums gets furious when i do that and i like a furious Cred Forums

fuck em for hating city

>German teams are shit

contestable that mate

so what? you know our fucking capacity?
and only some of them are on general sale the manure and livershit ones aren't

Shitposting on Cred Forums. They'll be back when their Saviour and god-master trump loses the election.

Should try to get to some away games desu.

Going to the football is my hobby.

got you covered senpai, going to the monchengladbach one if i can get my hands on some tickets

jesus calm down you nonce. it's weird seeing PL games go on general sale, it's usually the midweek shitty games that do

lel @ pic

Eh it's still nice to watch 2bh. Also I'm sure there is lots of stuff you already care about too.

this is quite true though. they play really good but lack the tactical rigor to maintain high level for Europe.

Nigga what the fuck? (what the fuck?)
Homie I made you rich, paid your rent (damn right)
Biting the hand that was feeding you
This shit don't make any sense
Nigga what the fuck? (what the fuck?)
You know this is that real shit
How you gon' forget who built this, huh?
I'm the one who made the company all the millions
Now you got problems to deal with

i suppose. sticking with the symbolic cwc is probably the best

I think it's just Cred Forumstards trolling but it's scary to think that some of them are actually serious. Even Turkish people have the right to support a Chinese team.

They don't understand that """"race"""" is just skin color.

Payet is in great form, expect him to get some fantasy points for you
youtube.com/watch?v=2g24p3FWGFY

>nonce
stop with this word

In England, I meant.

Though I dunno know how easy it is to get away tickets for City games in the PL.

nonce detected

i'm a child molester? or what are you saying?

>Also I'm sure there is lots of stuff you already care about too.

haha, yeah of course

would be great if we could build a cyber wall around Cred Forums desu

startling to believe that i share a website with such foaming retards

wow stop being such a nonce

i went last year because a friend's wife had enough points and she didn't want to go

i'd like to go to an away game in the EPL because that's where the atmosphere is, same as with the CL away games

>nonce defence league

>Race is just skin color

FALSE

As a white man, I can take credit for all the achievements of other white men, therefore I am superior to all you shitskins, despite the fact that I'm a pasty, 5"6', 120lb NEET that lives in his mom's basement.

No one is going to get exposed against Maccabi Tel Aviv. They're absolute fucking garbage. Couldn't even win a 1-horse race to the title last year, and now that Zahavi has fucked off to China, they're even worse.

>5. PSG

this is so wrong

>10. Roma
>11. Juventus

At least try to make it semi-serious.

Each post on Cred Forums should result in a 3 day ban from posting on normal boards

if you're a reddittor maybe

sevilla are overrated too. when was the last time they managed to get into the knockout stages of the cl?

psg is totally in the top8 though

>As a white man
>Israel

wait a sec are u tryin to jew me?

>not even ironic, just actual stupid people

your only real gripe was that arsenal are 22nd you token jew arsenal fan, although yes switch roma and juve

wish this nonce would get the fuck out of my board

nonce

I remember being a little alarmed back in 2006ish that people were starting to take internet memes (Did we even use the word memes back then? I can't remember and now we use it for everything.) very seriously. If only I'd known how bad it could be.

I didn't even mention Arsenal, fuccboi. That was another Israel flag.

PSG are still new money, and won't be able to shrug that off till they've won a few Champions Leagues.

This nonce is SEETHING

nonce

This.

Got to nip out for a while lads, if you've got any really good posts planned could you save then till I get back? I'll be about 40 minutes.

Cheers.

>all this nonceposting
twitter.com/ShantaRonaldo

I've got a great one lined up where i call you a nonce. Let me know when you come back.

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid
Manchester City
Bayern Munich
Juventus
PSG
Chelsea
Arsenal
Benfica
Liverpool
Roma
PSV
Sevilla
Porto
Leicester
Tottenham
Monaco
BVB
Manchester United
Roma
Napoli
Waxtap

POWER GAP

celtic

POWER GAP

the rest of the bundesliga

>no irony, just suggestible people using a new word they barely understand
>i don't have a low iq - nonce, nonce!

Can all the Adam Johnsons just get out of the thread?

N O N C E
O
N
C
E

lads, what's with this nonce? is he okay? maybe his noncing isn't going as well as he hoped?

Jesus what the fuck is this?

danish guy who wants to look like ronaldo and really looks up to him

DELETE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY

stan = shanta
ronaldo = eminem

basically

Absolutely atrocious.

Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ 5h5 hours ago
BREAKING: @EFL Cup Fourth Round fixtures live on Sky Sports: @LFC v @SpursOfficial (October 25 7.45pm) @ManUtd v @ManCity (October 26, 8pm).

fight me in real life

reckon I'm a better fan than any of you twats, and I'm a better fighter too

probably smarter too.

Wouldn't be very hard if your fighting is anything like your football knowledge.

*carves*

post your list

*braces for sevilla top 10*

>I miss the old Wonga
>The invincibles head coach wonga
>The trophy winner Wonga

Where did it all go wrong? Failure to adapt to modern methods & tactics? Stinginess in transfers?

>@ManUtd v @ManCity (October 26, 8pm).

Tone down the aggressiveness, he was joking.

Maybe what they want if the Freedom to Leave Liverpool

haal mijn foto weg man we zijn medelanders

>Moreno on instagram:'Finally I have my Robstep X1.'

startling to believe that gucci now is the same person as that gucci

More right to be there than Benfica, but neither should be in the top 10.
>City better than Bayern
>Current Chelsea anywhere near the top 10
>Dortmund that low down, below even Porto, PSV and Roma and Monaco
>Half the Bundesliga still not better than Celtic

>As a white man
Think again subhuman kike.

Hello Amir

Read the rest of the sentence

Hexit?

why does footballers have such shit taste?

Him being genetically inferior is more proof he isn't white.

#nochin

>>City better than Bayern
controversial i agree but I do think they'd win. the top 6 is pretty tight though
>>Current Chelsea anywhere near the top 10
well last year they beat Porto and got knocked out by PSG and this year they've improved a lot whereas PSG haven't.
>>Dortmund that low down, below even Porto, PSV and Roma and Monaco
yes
>>Half the Bundesliga still not better than Celtic
that was a joke senpai

They surround themselves with yes men, who won't tell them they look stupid.

>well last year they beat Porto
You can't use that as justification, then list Dortmund under Porto, when they also beat them last year.

>Best league in the world la', we'd pump Bayern and that shit league mate, big Jamie Redknapp said so on Sky!
Embarassing

his name is Kevin. how is that not enough proof for him being a major fgt. besides
>ginger

they pumped monchengladbach pretty well

>Regarding the intense scrutiny of his own form, he said: "Yeah, I think I’ve had that my whole career – a little bit more of late, I think, but that’s football. I listen to my coaches and my team-mates, the people around me, and I don’t really listen to what a lot of people out there are saying because a lot of it is rubbish.
rooney is such a delusional clown

Oh. That team Buyern pump reguarly. I guess you're right, City would embarass them and Dortmund.

lol what a nonce

Krijg toch even heel snel chlamydia feutneus

just did haha

nothing wrong with what he said

who's saying that city are going to pump bayern?

>I listen to my coaches and my team-mates, the people around me, and I don’t really listen to what a lot of people out there are saying because a lot of it is rubbish.
Pretty much the playing equivalent of

gladbach is one of those teams that actually stops bayern and always keep up with them in a match, where other teams just stop playing

they will, trust me. you nonce

I don't see anything wrong with his clothes to be honest, it's pretty normal.

I would rather not have someone who forces his personal tastes on me as a friend.

Nothing wrong with what he said.

just checked their results from last season

THE
CITY
OF
YOU

>tfw based Lucien is doing well in France

Sure, but there's a middle ground. Someone who won't tell you how to dress, but will tell you when you're starting to look a bit like a twat.

I've always thought he'd do good managing a NT. He always does well building a team up, but then it all falls apart once players leave. He wouldn't have that problem with a NT.

>tfw you blow the fuck out of some smug cunt on the internet
feels fucking good lads

pretty much makes up for never having had a gf

>white people

Is it because you're selling drugs to get loot
And brag about how you done been shot and stabbed
Like it's fun to be you
But your life's a struggle, right, and you just hustling through
Nah, you hamster ass nigga, you just stuck in a loop
Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve
Cause you in the streets acting like a neanderthal
It's clear you can't stand the law, you're lost as an abandoned dog
And all you're interested in is fighting, rapping, and basketball
I can't even fuck with you, cause if we out in public
You gon' get caught stealing some shit and get my ass in trouble, too
You'll get old and be nothing
Living life in these streets, thugging and starting shit with anybody mean mugging

HOLY FUCK HOPSIN BLOWING BLM FAGGOTS RIGHT THE FUCK OUT

>hopsin
creasing

>hamster ass nigga
What?

Hopsin is an absolute uncle tom and travesty of an artist and human being.

BLM has its issues but Hopsin aint the man to point them out.

>you just stuck in a loop
because hamsters run in these loop things
what a fine lyricist

Really made me think

>real best teams in the world list
Barca
Pep City
Halal (they look shit this year)
Buyern
Madrid Bus
Juve
PSG
ManU (they look like shit too but can win EL if they sit rooney)
Liverpool
Dortmund
Lester
Benfica
Feyenoord
Cred Forumsorting
Sevilla
Porto
Villareal
PSV
Lelsea
Monaco
Leverkusen
Roma
B Moganclanbacstein
Shaktar
Napoli
Zenit
Dynamo Minsk
Most of the EPL (Everton Memehampton etc)
Celtic
Jew team that beat Inter
Rangers (theyre coming)
Top 10 Lel liga (sociadad Valencia etc)
top 10 Bundes
Ligue 1/Serie A

Oh, right. I was thinking more pocket cheeks.

quite good

You must first define what "looking like a twat" means. A few football players like Pogba get eccentric haircuts but who cares, they want to have a different style from time to time and I'm fine with it.

If you think about what Leicester did, it isn't too far-fetched to say that Nice could win the Ligue 1.

>feyenoord

'no'

>uncle tom

Opinion well and truly discarded.

Can you imagine rating Hopsin but not rating Young Thug? Tragic

kek you're right, he looks like Anthony Weiner's latino cousin

The type of people who rate Hopsin are exactly the type that not only don't rate Thugga, but actively go out of their way to hate on him and his type.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

from the retard himself.

>no Kane for at least a month

Well, there goes the season.

>that intro
Corny-ass nigga

When the extravagance of their fashion style is in direct contrast to their performance on the pitch. You can sort of excuse it if they're also playing well, but when they're presenting a new haircut, or two coloured leather jacket only a couple of days after a loss, it makes them look like they have their priorities wrong.

i have a feeling we'll score more goals without him you know. janssen links play really fucking well from what he's done so far this season.

Would love to see Favre and Dante win it

> Barça players, taking advantage of the kit worn by Atletico, which was all black, have given the Atletico a nickname: la bestia negra.

Oh come on, do you expect footballers to live like monks?

she's getting fat lads

T H I C C C C

suarez rubbing off on the lads

Isn't that the nickname that Real Madrid players gave to Bayern?

Can you imagine rating Hopsin? I can't, because I'm not a fedora-donning "red-pilled' fuccboi

That's genuinely the best track Hopsin has ever put out.

>getting

Compared to the rest of them, she's a walrus

negra is just the feminine form of "black" in spanish

the word negro is not a racist word in spanish. it literally means black

AND I'M JUST STANDING THERE
I CAN'T SAY A WORD
CAUSE EVERYTHING'S JUST GONE
I'VE GOT NOTHING
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Yeah, i reckon suarez was villified for that reason vs evra, might have called him negrito in the heat

Not sure if it was the players or the fans or the media but yes.

Goodnite

what the fuck is this shit norway?

bit different purposely insulting a black man to simply using the word black as part of a nickname

Nothing offensive about the NZ rugby team being called the all blacks because they wear black kits either is there?

That'd still be considered racist though.

"Fuck you, you black cunt" and "Fuck you nigger" would both earn you nice bans from the FA, and endless articles in the media.

Do you guys have any tips for learning how to juggle a football?

MAY IT BE AN EVENING STAR
SHINES DOWN UPON YOU
MAY IT BE WHEN DARKNESS FALLS
YOUR HEART WILL BE TRUE
YOU WALK A LONELY ROAD
OH FAR YOU ARE FROM HOME

Understandable.

I TOOK MY LOVE, TOOK IT DOWN
CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN AND I TURNED AROUND

its a meem u fucking dip

memes are only memes when more than one person uses them

don't challenge me on meme theory you fucking nonce

I enjoy well-written lyrics that can easily be applied to real-life events, related or non-related to the actual lyrics. That's all there is to it really.

Learn to juggle a tennisball, then a football will be a lot easier.

been working on a new meme lads
>poo-rinho
it's not quite finished yet, still unsure about the hyphen. without it it looks like you're calling mouyes poor instead of poo though.

Are we trying out lame Mourinho memes?

thanks was expecting a >this flag

Currently 7-0-0 including beating Man U and away at PSV

>“I love my players, and I wouldn’t change my players with anybody else”
He's just saying he would take his players over Rooney. Most sane coaches would imo

rate my OC

>mouyes

5 out of 7

>implying mouyes won't win the EPL

just wait and see how big the shitstorm here will be

>Mark Hughes and his Stoke staff are unhappy at City loanee Wilfried Bony (27) for his lack of appetite and work-rate since joining (Mirror)

For real though, who would win in a street brawl; Wenger or Mourinho?

Here's your (You), now go away

Well, why would anyone ever be happy at Stoke?

Rooney feels flak from the media goes with the territory when results do not go well. He told MUTV: "That’s football, I think. We don’t win in three games and, of course, everyone is going to talk about it. We had a bad week, a bad eight days where we’ve lost three games, and it’s important now we react well to that and come through that."

Regarding the intense scrutiny of his own form, he said: "Yeah, I think I’ve had that my whole career – a little bit more of late, I think, but that’s football. I listen to my coaches and my team-mates, the people around me, and I don’t really listen to what a lot of people out there are saying because a lot of it is rubbish.

"I have to focus, work hard, of course, and I’ve done that throughout my career. I’ve worked hard and tried to do my best for the team.

"I’ve done that [played in different positions] throughout my career. I feel I can play in all positions but I think the manager has made it clear either I’ll play up front or in the no.10 and that’s where he sees me playing. As I said before, it’s not just myself – the whole team is going in and working hard. We had a bad week but we’ve been working hard to put that right."

I can't wait for his contract extension

wenger gets ko'd by walking so mourinho would fuck him up

you can't so this anymore unless you've been the teams manager for many, many years. The game has changed.

>making assumptions about teams this early
I always forget how retarded posters on Cred Forums get at the beginning of each season

I wish this place got more posts

I wish you would fuck off.

Have a (you) and thread bump

>Arsene's 500th and 1000th Arsenal game, and now his 20 years anniversary will all have coincided with games against Chelsea.
spooky

>day of wagecucking starts at 6 (six) am
>still up and shitposting about football on a Mongolian pottery forum

Kill me

The only times theres ton of posters is one thread is when theres a big game on, and then the CP poster ruins it, every. damn. time.

Really fucking triggered

get some sleep

Those fucking jerseys look like art I did in my grade 4 class where we used toothbrushes and flicked the paint on paper

Burnley would be battling to survive relegation

Still waiting for something original, lads.

Isn't it 2am in the UK?

Here's something I made a while back, when Tottenham lost to Newcastle last year