Why can't he score against top teams?

Why can't he score against top teams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzKnUcjz5jw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Clásico#Goalscoring
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le footy lad

Cause he stinks

U watched the game did you not. He was injured fucken idoit...... ITS A BRAZIL HATE ON MESSI THREAD BOYSS

all atleti did was hack him down, disgusting football

>crisnaldo fanboy strikes again

this guy made ppl think he was good by scoring against celtic and arsenql every year

really makes you think

he has 25 goals in 30 games against atleti

this lol neutral thread here

How contrived! SAD!

He hasnt show up in a big game since 2011

Before Cholo Atleti was like Losernal^10.

You keep using the same shitpost that it's getting sad for you

I've literally watched this man run through Real like nothing

what about when he ended boetangs career?

>through Real with 10 men like nothing
Can you name me 1 big game since 2011 that the puking manlet has done something of worth?

>wah pepe wasnt on the pitch wah

>Manlet didnt do anything
>Made up red card
>He starts doing something
God heavens I wonder why.

The last time he scored against Madrid , real had 9 CL.
Is this manlet getting exposed?

>Did nothing in the WC
>Did nothing against any decent side in the last 2 Copas
>Can only score against big teams when they have 1 player less

i dont watch soccer so im an impartial observer but i would say that suggests hes just not that good

And his last goal against Madrid was a penalti

Overrated manlet

He's won more than Real Madrid since you've been alive. Keep living in the past faggot, and stay butthurt that this manlet rapes your league while you stay ugly and bald.

>all these butthurt Madridistas
>their front 3 of a gangster arab blackmailer of his own team mates, a monkey-man and a closeted manchild
>still obsessed with Messi instead of celebrating their fluke wins against Atleti

well, seeing his record with penulties it just might be an achievement though

>muh arsenal
>muh higuain
>muh ballon dors

sums up anything messifags have to say. seedorf won the champions league 5 times with 3 different clubs, and yet he is a "literally who" for the average 14 year old messifag.
same will happen to messi once he retires. no one remembers or cares about players who choke and don't win the biggest tournament there is.

>no one remembers or cares about players who choke and don't win the biggest tournament there is.

Holy shit! You actually had to build up an alternate, comfy little world in your mind to help you cope with reality.
Buddy... he's done it. He's up there with the greatest of the greatest. For good.
A WC? Sure, the cherry on top everyone knows he deserves, and hopes he gets (every football loving person, that is... fanboys are helpless).

As for your list of "merits"... Lol. You missed the big stage of football for the last decade. Youtube is a good place to start catching up; you won't regret it.

>plays for the best team in the world
>can't score against simeone's atleti for the life of him
Friendly reminder that he tried to dribble Godin yesterday about 8 times, didn't succeed even once and on his last try he went off faking injury as an excuse for his shit performance.

i know, right? around these parts we like to call him "lionel giroud" because he's a total bumslayer who can score a hat trick against olympiacos but comes up missing when you need a goal against chelsea.

>you now remember that olivier giroud had roughly a ~500min scoring drought in the PL last season

messi still has a ways to go to work on his not-scoring prowess.

But Simeone's Atleti IS the best team in the world

Pepe wasnt diving all over the place on the pitch*

Ok, you're gonna need to be more selective with the trolling... this took almost no effort from me, and I'm even glad you posted it:

"He [Messi] has scored 25 goals against them in 30 matches. No one player has scored more against Atletico in their history and Messi has scored more goals against them, than any other side."

youtube.com/watch?v=bzKnUcjz5jw

If that's not good enough for you, all-time top scorer as well in the Barcelona - Real Madrid "Clásico", surpassing Di Stefano's historic mark:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Clásico#Goalscoring

>LE ~~~FOOTY LADDIE~~~~ AESTHETIC

nope, they'll be raped by halal madrid, just wait and see

I'm sorry you have trouble understanding what I meant, my white friend. I believe I mentioned "simeone's atleti", the reason being that before he arrived Atletico Madrid were, well, shit. Most of those goals were scored when Atleti weren't 10% of the team they are today.

Same goes to Halal. Messi has a ton of goals against them, but he hasn't scored in a clasico for over 3 years. He's the greatest choker football has ever seen. Thank god his time is up and he became very injury prone, now we can finally move on.

When will the ronaldo fags kill themselves already.
Not a person on the planet would pick ronaldo over messi.
its just the way it it if you dont like it take your own life senpai.
It just some contrarion cunt that wants to go against the grain cause they think its cool to have a different point of view when you cant even deny messi is the goat.

In classico
Lionel Messi 32games 21goals 13assists
Cristiano Ronaldo 28games 16goals 2assists

Just fuck off already messi is the best and no one who knows football agrees with you.

We are talking about big teams, though

It's Higuain's fault!!

World Cup final?

I don't expect an american to know this but football isn't comprised of el clasicos, what you posted doesn't prove anything. The fact stands that Messi hasn't scored against Halal for over 3 years. The fact stands that Messi has choked 3 finals for Argentina. The fact stands he makes less and less impact on big games year after year. Now he can't even play on big games because he's always injured.

>messi is the best
what a fucking joke.

What does Brazil have against Messi? Why the butthurt Pablo?

>messi doesn't score in his last match against a big team
>"LOL MANLET AUTIST IS DONE, HASNT BEEN RELEVANT SINCE 2011 RONALDO GOAT"

>ronaldo doesn't score in last match against big team
>"LOL RONALDO IS FINISHED HASN'T BEEN RELEVANT SINCE 2008"

Lol, what a loser you are

this comparison is ridiculous when Barcelona has been by far the better team throughout the vast majority of their time competing

Better because they play better together.
Madrid buys all of their talent so no on paper Madrid should be the better team but they arnt.

Calm down favela ape, messi has been to 3 finals and has more club finals wins than anyone right now. so i dont know what there is to debate? he is the best right now so therefore the best of all time.

It's time to derail this thread to the real subject

Lol, backpedaling this hard.

>"I-I meant in the last [x days/months]"

Anti-Messi fags are always a laugh. They try so hard, and they keep getting fucked over and over...

Messi has scored 8 (eight) times against Simeone's Atlético... the most proficient defensive club in modern football by the way (by achievements and duration).

Also

>MESSI HASN'T SCORED AGAINST REAL MADRID IN A ZILLION YEARS!1!1!!!

Five matches. That's it. Five fucking matches, and guess what: that period MAGICALLY coincides with a Messi that has dropped his position on the midfield and took on a prominently playmaking role, after Xavi's departure, Iniesta's natural gradual decline, etc.
You should start watching his games, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

But, really, drop this already... you're starting to grow into the "retarded anti-Messi hue" punching bag, just like the argentinian anime fag... (Hint: it's not good)

Guys I'm not sure if this is relevant to this thread but I see this guy in posters when I go to the mall. I'm not a huge footballer fan. What can you tell me about this man? Please help me.

Itt: autists

Other than Chelsea, which top team hasn't he scored against you dumb ape?

>soccer

great 0-0 game guys wow so much fun

Massive faggot detected

Champions League

>Doesn't have his "assist" versus Croatia
Obsessed ABCs and their charts

Best box-to-box midfielder in the world and what keeps Messi up at night other than Cristiano in 2016

>Another """exciting""" 0 - 0

what are you trying to do? might as well post a picture of cruyff or platini. what i said is that messifag 14 year olds don't know him.

>cope with reality
im sorry, what are you taking me for? a real madrid supporter? i only enjoy watching football, and triggering messi worshipers like you. easily done tbhfam
>Youtube
kys