Le cut inside man

What's his Endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ayEt24YOF5I
youtu.be/X56GMDLRhho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cutting inside as much as possible

To be so cheeky that he can wink at the pope

I really wish that bayern would just form some kind of super league with the other money clubs and leave the Buli for good.

why does he always look more smug than my anime girls

How can the defender not know this is coming? All he has to do is show Robben onto his right foot.

Lufthansa is the best airline service I've ever used.

Who else has nightmares about Netherlands losing the WC2010 final? I sometimes find myself thinking before bed what life would be like if Robben, RVP, and Sneijder got to hoist that trophy. Hold me lads

so happy that he havent injured himself during the celebration

god bless LCIM

Become a surgeon.

He just is too cheeky

It might have something to do with Robben being one of the best footballers in the world.

Why not just throw PSG, Juventus and Bayern into one of the leagues and let the other two leagues have fun? Maybe you could rotate which leagues those 3 play in every couple of years?

>Who else has nightmares about Netherlands losing the WC2010 final?

Someone needs to make a webm of him cutting inside in several different games. But just the cutting inside bits, not the actual shots.

best day ever

Dude you think I'm trying to make fun of you but I'm not. WC2010 was the first one I watched, and I absolutely loved Holland's team. Your team is what inspired a passion for football in me, and it killed (literally almost killed) me to see that shot bounce off of Casillas' leg. I just want RVP, Sneijder, De Jong, Kuyt, and Robben to get back together in good form and win a WC in 2018 for all you lads

>no era penal

>Le 0 world cups man

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.

>tfw LCIM didn't win the Cred Forums banner contest

>First match after SIX months without playing
>Cuts inside and scores

is he the most likeable footballer?

>Yes it was. Ref called it

Also, CHI 7- MEX.0 (ZERO)

I imagined an ad for his line of clothes.
There is a tailor giving instructions to someone how to cut a t-shirt.
We see a detail of hands holding scissors and carefully cutting along the outline of a t-shirt.
When suddenly the hand stops and turns the scisscors pointing inside.
The tailor gets a panickd expression and starts yelling at the man "no no stop, don't, don't cut inside". but the hand doesn't stop.
The the frame turns and raises to the face of the man doing t he cutting . It's LCM and he's smiling.
As we hear the tailor complain "why must you always cut inside" the camera pans and shows a pile of shirts all with the same cut.
The final product is shown and it's a shirt with a line in the middle of a different color.

Sorta like this

Haha with the image too

autism

being goat

why do you think he doesn't score in every match and multiple goals per match?

I told him to cut inside and he did it, the absolute madman

How can a manlet be so based?

> De Jong,
How can you be a fan of De Jong?

euro super league wouldn't even be that bad. well it would be if it was an invite-only communist american league with no promotion/relegation. if it did have a regular promotion/relegation structure it would be based af

because era penal

to cut inside, apparently

To win a WC. Shame he missed that one chance.

Man LCIM is so lovable, how can anyone but subhuman Chicanos hate this man?

>spanish crybaby

>not Norwegian or Virgin

>I evaluate De Jong. I live on the edge like he does.

i will never get tired of that wink. he's great for figuring out whether there's a chicano behind usa flags too.

>Norwegian
Your ancestry
>or Virgin
Your occupation

He recently almost permanently injured one of our USMNT players in MlelS and what's funny is that one of the MlelS commentators was a young, recently retired former USMNT player who was permanently injured by De Jong in a USA-Netherlands friendly a few years back and he was triggered as to what De Jong did (again)

youtu.be/ayEt24YOF5I

The one on the left looks like the new 350 Boost V.2

youtu.be/X56GMDLRhho

hey man getting paid to be a virgin wouldn't be so bad

>too poor to fly emirates
pls leave

lol that was the counter strike player

We already have a very similar structure in place. It's called the Champions League.

are you from Milan?

He'd be one of the most likeable, if he didn't dive so often.

w-why? do you want to date me?

Underrated

If robben is an uncle, I bet he's a creepy uncle. The kind of uncle that makes his nephews hate family meetings because he creeps them so much

Why did Madrid sell him?

>that smug face while waiting for the pope like he's trying not to bust out laughing
>I told him to wink at the pope, and he actually did it, the fucking madman!

It never gets old

LCIM is the only meme I never get tired of

>emirates
>not poor

???

You're both wrong. Though the first guy is half right, since Swiss are owned by Lufthansa.