Monday night football last week

>monday night football last week
>sunday night football this week

WHY

LITERALLY IRRELEVANT TEAM

>muhh tv market

Shitcago is a shit city anyway.

Bears, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles will always be forced down our throats regardless if theyre good or not

Better than wherever you're from. Guaranteed.

I moved from Chicago to Aleppo to get away from the shooting.

What's a leppo?

I think it's one of those diseased people that fall apart.

Small town>muh black crimes matter city

kiss your sister and never @ me again.

Seriously?

About 3.50

>Teme

Go back to bed Gary

>he's never been to Chicago

99% of the midwest tourists that come through here absolutely love it. Even West Coast people love it. Actually, the only people that don't love Chicago are East Coast people because they choke on the fresh air blowing in from Lake Michigan, they're too used to the smog infested cockroach cities of Manhattan, Mickston and Murderdelphia.

If you're from bumfuck, Midwest, you either move to Chicago after College or you settle down in your bumfuck county and cheer on the local high school football team.

>Live in a hick shithole with nothing there
>But I mean....i-its safe here at least, right? ;_;

I had to live in a small town during high school and Jesus fucking Christ am I never going back to one ever again. Go back to feeding the cows, Cletus.

>bumfuck this
>bumfuck that
>no actual things to say about the shithole that is Chincano.

Have fun living under marshal Law Dayquan once they have the National Guard take over.

If Chicago's so good then why are all thier sports teams so bad?

>midwest tourists

HOLY SHIT

A BUILDING WITH A SECOND FLOOR

>implying the Cubs aren't going to win it all this year

You are so clueless, it's kind of funny. You can tell the people who have ever been to/lived in a major city in their life before, you're so goddamned sheltered and know nothing about the city.

Stay in your sheltered in your inbred little hick town you bitch, you'd actually probably get robbed or shot in Chicago because you're be wearing cargo shorts with sandals and white socks up to your knees and probably try to call some black guy some racist shit and get your shit kicked in.

What? Only the nog sports suck.

How can one trip be this salty?

Sorry I meant sports that matter

>Bearce
>Cuckler

Bruh, the redeeming part about Chicago is literally that it isn't your rural shithole.

Seriously, I've lived in boring-ass cities before. I've lived in Columbus, Ohio. I've lived in Oklahoma City. I've lived in Omaha. Literally all of those boring, irrelevant cities are miles ahead of wherever you're from simply by not being a redneck, hick hellhole in Bumfuck Nowhere, Idaho.

>Spent a few years living in a small town with my uncle
>The smell of roadkill would creep into our house every single fucking day
>Every week there would be some dead animal, like a racoon or something, laying in front of our mailbox
>The corpse would sit there for weeks, if not months, just rotting away
>We lived right behind a cow pasture
>There would be flies all over the fucking house because the cow shit attracted them
>We literally found a fucking snake in our house one day
>Nobody in the town talks about anything other than deer-huntin' and truck-drivin' and their latest dumbass country music star they've been listening to
>Gross-ass people would carry around clear bottles and spit their tobacco juice in public areas
>Literally nothing, and I mean fucking NOTHING there for entertainment

I would rather live in Chicago even if it was a nuclear war-zone than in a small town

I wish people paid less attention to the Bears. I hate turning on whatever sports show and hear the same shit about Cutler and how bad the team is.

At least when teams like the Titans, Jags or Browns are bad they are barley talked about.

dont watch

as a burrs fan, I definitely wont

>mercy killing pls

Because they know they have the most entertaining player in sports today in Cutler
Except he'll be out this week so they should really flex it