Tfw your dad never got you into a sport at an early age and forced you to train hard so you could become a champion...

>tfw your dad never got you into a sport at an early age and forced you to train hard so you could become a champion later in life

>tfw dad passed good athletic genes too you and got you into sport at young age
>tfw played vidya instead of put in more practice time to become elite

most of the time this doesn't work, the kid just gets frustrated and starts to resent his father, then gets into heroin and ruins his life

would have rather my dad force me into a specific career path instead of just assuming i'd figure it out in college (PROTIP: I didn't.)

>tfw your parents were constantly telling you you are bound to do great things when you grow up and here you are 15 years later alone in your room with depression and no hope of having a normal life

the inly good thing that ever happened to me sports related as a youth was i used go to my sisters softball games and there was a slightly older girl she was a middle schooler like 13 and i was just going into middle school about 11. she was taller than me and had big titties too lol but we used to ride our scooters together and stuff and go to this snack stand at the park together. ayways on the 4th of july there was a big lot of games going on on all the fields and we were the only people on the tennis court area and we started making out. i basically slobbered all over her face she had to wipe her face off and she laughed at me and i got embarrassed. then she let me touch her titty and i got a biggest boner i have ever had to this day i think. and she rubbed it through my pants and after a while she asked me if i wanted her to suck on it and i got nervous and said no. we only made out a little longer after that and she stopped rubbing my dick and took my hand off her titty and then sne went and hung out with her family the rest of the night and never really hung out with me too much anymore except just saying hi. now i am a 29 year old virgin

that doesnt sound like much of a professional tip guy

Really makes you think

ya blew it.

>tfw my dad never cared about me becoming fat and unable to be good at sports
>tfw I'm now the dad, trying to make his son passionate and great at football (bring him to stadiums, follow each of his training, play ball with him and challenge him to juggle more and more, watch after his nutrition...)

My good buddy just went to this past Olympics after utterly obliterating his competition in college and my other friends and I were remarking on how his parents didn't push him into it either way. Ironically enough he used to be the stereotypical, fat, basement-dwelling WoW nerd.

I never had any talent for sports anyway. My height's average (180cm), my speed is average, my reflexes and strength are average and my coordination is well below average. I'm only good at predicting what other players are going to do whether I'm defending or attacking and that alone doesn't get you anywhere.

Pretty much this, only I'm a manlet.

>never played little league
>my mom got me into soccer
>I was a poor sport and missed most of the "season" playing because I broke my arm
>took basketball camp a bunch of times
>mediocre at best
>football would have me in a stretcher just at practice because Im a twig

at least you learned

good luck m8

Tfw

Your dad was dying and smart enough to send you to atletic all guys school

Saying to

> u will have the rest of life to chase pussy

lmao I played baseball and the coach never let me fucking play because his son and all his friends were on the team.

Just caught a couple truffles

From the Don

patriots gonnna win

>i was just going into middle school about 11
>she asked me if i wanted her to suck on it and i got nervous and said no
>now i am a 29 year old virgin
lol. J U S T: The life

Only thing that keeps me alive tbhwy, I'm not sad about not being an athlete, I'm sad about never really try it, if i did, i would try and failed i would definitely know that it wasn't for me.

When I have a children I'll make practice any sport, so he can live the life that I never lived. Nice trips btw

>tfw easily predict footballers movements in a match
>tfw can see myself scoring in those situations
>tfw feel like I can become an incomplete Frank Lampard
>tfw have high IQ
>tfw 6'3
>tfw /fit/
>tfw 18

D-do I still have a chance to play in the PL? I even follow the strict training regimes done by managers like Conte.

>tfw talented pacebabby
>tfw parents had no car to take me so i couldn't join a club
>tfw he most i'd do was kick to kick with friends at school

AND WHAT HAPPENED DID YA? YOU DIDNT ACCOMPLISH SHIT YOUR ON SP POSTING WITH THE REST OF US FAGGOTS YOUVE FAiLED YOUR DEAD FATHER.

don't sweat it, unless you're a genetic freak you probably never would have amounted to anything anyway

Come across the pond and play Handegg much more fun

possibly league 1 or the championship and work up from there, or join a local club

you could be the next akinfenwa mate

>tfw I scored 11 goals for my first youth season (U-11s)
>Could never be arsed with training so I left
>Joined 1st teams rivals, scored against them in my first game and celebrated
>Gradually transitioned myself into becoming a commanding and quality centre back, develope partnership with school friend
>Once again, couldn't be arsed with training and left
I regret it to this day.

Join a Sunday League team. It's never too late, dude. Think of Vardy, Drogba, etc. All late bloomers.

How do I progress from an unofficial team all the way to the Premier League? Why would a League 1/Championship team want me if I'm banging in 30 goals against a bunch of nobodies?

How do I get into League 1/Championship in the first place?

League one and two teams scout local conference north/south clubs and even lower all the time. Che Adams was banging them in for Ilkeston Town, signed for Sheffield United and scored vs Spurs a few weeks later. Then moved to Birmingham for about 1.8m

thank fucking God, I'm already fucked up enough without a traumatizing childhood and unhealthy obsession

>tfw he did and you just sucked

You become a champion and then ruin your life with drug use.

I'm really mad at that too, even if it wasn't sport, it should have been something else, music, idk, something ffs

>When I have a children I'll make practice any sport, so he can live the life that I never lived.
This is the most surefire way to guarantee your kids will absolutely hate your guts.

>blaming your failures on your dad
Fuck off retard, if you really care that much about being great you would have done it yourself. My dad forced me into everything, every sport, art, music, etc. And I ended up quitting all of them within a year of starting because I just don't give a fuck about being great. If you're here it's likely because deep down you don't give a fuck either, if you did give a fuck you would be great by now, whether your dad tried forcing you or not.

>tfw your dad loved you a whole lot and tried to get you interested in cars and sports and shit but you just play with legos like a fucking retard
>tfw your dad dies when you're 13 and at 23 now you're overly interested in sports and becoming a mechanic
>tfw no father to share passions with

You need to gtfo

>tfw dad played competitively his whole life and in D1 college and has no desire to watch other people play sports now
>tfw he just watches history and nature documentaries

Iktf bruh. Similar story.

>expecting a mere child to make rational and well thought out decisions
Parents are there for a reason you sour cunt and by the time you mature to the age you can take care of yourself it's already quite late for a majority of sports (on a professional level).