Sudamemericana

Cortiba Belgrano - Palestino Flamengo - DIM Santa Cruz

>independiente

Bring back Cantero

I hate this part of the year, no one gives a fuck about sudamericana, i miss comfy libertadore...

The problem is both cups aren't played simultaneously, like UEFA does with CL and EL.

We need Rochas to summon people....

Palestino is going to win this shit

After all our league champion lost the 4th bolivian team...

Coritiba 0-1 Belgrano

I hate the fact that brazil send these meme teams.....

i guess they get more money for winning the brasileirao than the sudacamemericana

guys, we will see the decline of sudamerican football in our lifetime...MLS, China, Mexico are getting good....meanwhile we are stuck with 3rd tier players....

I'm confused about Sudamericana. Is it supposed to be the "Europa League" of the CONMEBOL? Or is it another international cup on top of the Libertadores.

is the europe league of CONMEBOL. But since the qualification rules change from country to country, usually Brazil and Argentina send their mid-table teams and the rest send their best ones to win. But the truth is besides the money, theres no reason to win this. They should add a rule to make the champion play the Libertadores.

>Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)22:10:47 No.71399287 ▶
>
>I'm confused about Sudamericana. Is it supposed to be the "Europa League" of the CONMEBOL?

It is, but since 2012 or so brazil stop sending their best teams, so it became a meme cup...

>They should add a rule to make the champion play the Libertadores.

They don't? Well shit, that makes the cup THAT much more of a pointless cup.

The champion play the Libertadores since 2011

>no one gives a fuck about sudamericana
U de Chile unironically does, they even put a star on their crest.

>implying any chilean team wont add a star because the sudamericana, when the fact is we have won 2 club titles in a century

I hate you hues, why do you send this trash....

>Is it supposed to be the "Europa League" of the CONMEBOL

not formally

unlike UEFA, Conmebol just gives a certain amount of pots to each country but each FA decides the classification system.

It feels like Conmebol's Europa League because some FAs usually does the same system than UEFA to increase revenue, but not everybody follows it, so you end up with retarded rosters of top, mid and even second division teams.

Also, Conmebol works with the year-calendar while some FAs work with the european-calendar (Brasil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Colombia & Peru use the former while Argentina, Chile, Uruguay & Bolivia use the european system). So, even tho is unlikely, you can manage to won both tournaments in one season, which is something impossible to do with Champions+Europa League

what happened?