Let's fix soccer

>leave fifa for reasons of corruption concerns
>shotclock
>smaller field
>no extra time bullshit, stop the fucking clock
>no offsides if the players are too close

needs to be more physical

too much gay diving shit too. that's why i don't watch apehoop anymore.

Adds 20 min commercial breaks every 30 seconds.

>smaller field
>more contact
>make ball smaller and rubber
>smaller goals
>infinite substitutions
>6 men on field per team
>put it on ice

>Amerifats

Please, PLEASE just choke on Tyrone Marshawntavius' semen already and have a heart attack from the orgasm you experience (since Amerilards love to watch strong niggers flex their spandex costumes on the pitch)

Multiball

Nice false flagging there.....CHI

Add fights and hitting, like old time hockey

>>no extra time bullshit, stop the fucking clock

matches would be at least three hours long m8

THIS

make the net bigger

Why not make the fields smaller and have it be 8 vs 8

Honestly the biggest problem with this sport is money. Too many teams owned by oil lords and jews and not enough profit sharing to allow smaller clubs to offset this.

Also, multiball

there are other ways to promote parity without getting into money stuff and going full communist

what would this accomplish?

Such as?

I'm not advocating drafts or anything like that. Just more equal wealth spreading and probably fan ownership.

no international breaks nor special treats for teams playing international tournaments

homeostasis works its way naturally

Watch futsal instead, you fucking faggots.

Smaller field
5v5
No goalie
Can use their hands

cant see th e ball and they never even score. no more ties thats for retards and babies have them do a shootout. make the ball bigger and yellow or red so everyone can see it. stop letting them pick the ball up and throw it make it so they have to just play it wherever it goes. give the player a helmet and faceguard so to get rid of concussions. have a speed boost escalator on random part of the field and the other team can reverse it the other way if theyre able to pull helmet off the other teams fastest player

>muh parity

Nigga fuck you for encouraging mediocrity. This just invites more jews into the sport and makes EVERY team jewier as opposed to actually sharing the wealth among them. The talent will still gravitate towards other good players.
See; your leagues. The Greatriots always up there, NBA becoming a great quick scam for talentless lanklets, the gpod players just bunching up into a few good teams to try and beat LeBron.

make it so that theres some kind of championship with a trophy so theres a reason to watch it. theres too many different soccer teams and nobody knows how it even works they just play each other randomly and it never means anything. who gives a crap about a team named Real Madrid thats actually from a town called buckteeth manorville luxembourg (so not real) playing the Gloucestershire Footie Club Deluxe Partnership from lithuania for literally no reason and its 9 hours long and ends in a 0-0 tie.

remove the american'ts

we dont need americans watching our sport

why is it called real madrid. is there a fake one or something.

It's a lost cause. Europe outlawed new boys into the old boys club like to avoid Man City and PSG clones. These two teams slipped by at the right time.

kek

Ball can't be rubber, how about a disk of rubber? And players can use sticks, and change the offside rule to something that makes actual sense, set areas behind the goals and allow fighting.

Make the pitch smaller. Watching random beaners play their local indoor league is 100x more entertaining than standard divegrass.

Genius

>Stop rewarding diving
>Electronic review of offsides for moves that leave to scores
>No more away goals as tie breaker
>Unlimited substitutions

Problem solved

thanks

Just watch Futsal.
WC is on right now too.

>unlimited substitutions
Only if the clock is stopped while the substitution is happening. Otherwise a team could timewaste by constantly substituting players.

>leave fifa for reasons of corruption concerns
they're too big now, you can't just start a new organization
there's almost always a tournament related to them going on

>shotclock
Too many players on the pitch, it will never work. This is not basketball.

>smaller field
eh
>no extra time bullshit, stop the fucking clock
sure, why not
you are begging for refball with this, and I'm surprised you didn't suggest anything better with regards to referees

>that flag

draft system

>Also, multiball

This

>this post
>this flag

Soccer is alright but what I think should happen is that they have another ref in a box so he can watch live video of what happens in fouls and make quick decisions just like the ref on the field. Fifa definitely has enough money to add an extra camera that follows the ball zoomed in to spot fouls instantly. Final decision would go to the Ref on the field but getting some input from the box/replay would help.

man the huelocaust really did some serious damage to the tiny brains Brazilians have,

>shotclock...

god you're dumb

allow video review of penalties as it takes 30 seconds or so just to set up the PK anyway

get rid of offsides in the goal box. I get general offsides, but I dont get how attacks on goal are whistled off even though everyone is in the box

>Flopping can be reviewed and can result in an immediate red card
>Out of bounds stops the clock in extra time, same with injuries or any other time play stops.
>Instead of a draw, 2nd OT with two balls

You're welcome world

wow so mean.. you really did hurt me with this post....

>Instead of a draw, 2nd OT with two balls
kek

Firewroks
500% more ads
also less running, it's too confusing, allow only running in a straight line too
multiball
free hotdogs
more clapping
wild lions are released during extra times

>red cards for diving
>supported by video
done

>place more ad into jersey and put more ads around the the stand
Done

Tip, please/

this one is quite good actually

>video

>used to support this
>watched a rugby game once
>no fucking way

Teams are allowed 3 days to fortify their pitch with landmines, barbed wire etc

elaborate

>shot clock
>smaller field
take your proxy off, amerifat

I'm american in the heart

just don't watch it it's a garbage sport for ape-brained savages and insecure brits and euros who have to constantly pretend to be smart despite being fat ugly inbreds. liking soccer in 2016 is like claiming james joyce is the greatest author of all time or radiohead is the greatest band of all time. you may even actually believe after you say it enough times but you cannot derive the same level of enjoyment from it as you can from modern sports that are relished by civilized peoples. its the same type of thing as people claiming that a manual transmission is better than an automatic. it is just objectively untrue. i guess you probably prefer living in a mud hut over a piece of modern infrastructure too lol. liking soccer is like being racist.

;_; so mean

>I don't rate James Joyce