I really really like women

I really really like women

why do ppl think he's gay? srs

I mean someone like Penaldo there's a lot of warning signs. but what faggy stuff has Rodgers done?

I wish I could be as comfy as he clearly is in this pic

>warning signs
>warning

What are you afraid of, Biff?

those years he lived with a male roommate and let him wear his super bowl ring everywhere, also constantly dresses like a gay cowboy and thinks the fu manchu isn't a homosexual fashion statement

please stop insulting aaron rodgers he really really likes women and I'm not gay

me too!

you never saw the tweets from his personal assistant/roomate ? he got dumped and went on a rage tweet and showed him wearing rodgers super bowl ring

was Bowie gay? I never delved into his personal life, always just thought he was eccentric

nah he had kids and liked his ladies dark

Are you his grandma?

Yes

he fucked dudes and women in the '70s, but was straight for the rest of his life

Somebody post it, I don't want to get banned. Too much trouble.

faggotry aside, is he elite?

Not anymore. To think Brett Farve died for this shit.

>relax
>one of the most drama queen qb's in league

>loses on game by three points
>no longer elite

I'm not even a fudgepackers fan but ffs people are overreacting

Did you fucking watch last season?

It was his receivers dropping to begin with, yes, but he got worse and worse, and that was the worst I've ever seen him play on Sunday. He has just spiraled ever since the Panthers game last year when we broke their 5-0 streak, and I don't know why.

Who is this heterosexual gentleman?

???

He has the gay eyes

Rodgers was never good.

His real problem is being called "the greatest QB ever" when he's only won 1 superbowl, 0 (zero) MVP's.

All this nonsense about how he throws the football and this that and the other thing that has nothing to do with the greatness of the Quarterback position, it's just laughable that he's even considered Elite.

was it her though
i mean really, was it

Pretty sure he was an alien

He has 2 MVPs dude.

Hes been terrible for 18 fucking games straight dude.

>0 mvps
wut? he has 3 including the super bowl MVP.

>0 (zero) MVP's

Opinion discarded