Literally BLM: The sport

Literally BLM: The sport.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
news.com.au/sport/nrl/the-nrl-grand-final-has-been-dragged-into-the-ongoing-national-anthem-protest-storm/news-story/502d30584d644d906d4df1391b941fcd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People misusing literally drives me figuratively insane

Except the NFL is literally the second most conservative sport in America.... 1st goes to muh NASCAR of course.

Anyone else see Coon Newton at the riot

It's sad really. Anything to bring more attention and money to their pockets, I guess.

National fixed league

wait until the NBA starts back up

oh god you're right. There's going to be full on riots

>All of these Cleveland Browns injuries
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

NBA in 2015 was composed of 74.4 percent black players, 23.3 percent white players, 1.8 percent Latino players, and 0.2 percent Asian players.

NFL runs away with a 68% majority. In a distant second are the 470 white players who make up 28% of the league. The following three racial categories, Other, Asian/Pacific Islander and Hispanic, make up a combined 4.36% of the league.

If I'm white and take a knee, would that get me cool points with blacks or nuh uh?

you get free bbc documentaries

Probably one of the very few instances where blm for real

NBA has a more liberal agenda, specially since Silver. I mean, taking the All-star game from Charlotte? What a joke, sports shouldn't be involved in politics.

((silver))

if you don't want politics in your sport, don't let Jews run it.

i'm literally laughing audibly, nice one bro

Please notice us, big strong Americans.

news.com.au/sport/nrl/the-nrl-grand-final-has-been-dragged-into-the-ongoing-national-anthem-protest-storm/news-story/502d30584d644d906d4df1391b941fcd

please ignore the faggot above me shitposting about some irrelevant bullshit

>no death threats

lame

cant wait till the nba starts up, the pregame protests are going to be out of control

But that's a league, not a sport

no way whites only make up 28% of the league. Every other reciever is white, every other linebacker is white, most qbs are white, most linemen are white,

Letting Blacks Think They Matter While We Watch Them Destroy Their Minds and Futures For Entertainment: The Sport.