The great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k86AASPlcvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>le blamed for messi not winning an international trophy men

Why is Aguerro so much better looking?

Which one has more Copa titles?

Aguero has scored in big games so him

If Aguero played Argentina & Messi would have a WC and 2 Copa America's it's that simple.

Use commas next time

Higuain is much better player

>this is what rubentus fans actually believe

>He rates Aguero
Sad

Nolito

>There are people in this universe RIGHT NOW who don't rate Aguero

Fuck sake Pedro

error 404

aguero. its not even close desu

higuain > gabagol

Aguero can only dream of being the goalscorer Higuain is

well aguero scores top goals in a top league against top competitive teams. The other fella in the top part of your pic scores lots of goals in an irrelevent babby league filled with relegation tier teams to the bream. Serie A is a joke. thats why no one out of italy watches that trash. nobody. so aguero for me.

>le EPL is the best league in the world meme
Opinion discarded

both are good with their teams and shit in their NT. its that simple

Non-meme answer from someone who watched all of Napolis games last season AND watches the EPL every week:

The season Higuain had was absolutely monstrous. 36 goals in 35 league matches is nothing to sniff at (and for those saying that the Serie A is a shit league, trust me the difference between it and the EPL isn't that big).
His holdup play is brilliant, his combination play is brilliant, he makes intelligent runs and his finishing is excellent. It's impossible to take the ball off him (watch his 2-0 goal vs. Inter, or the 2-1 goal vs. Genoa to see what I mean).

However!

I'd still pick Aguero for my team and here's why.
First and foremost, Aguero has been one of the best strikers in the world for several years now. There's no telling how well Higuain will do outside of a Napoli side that was essentialy constructed to feed him goals.

Second, Higuain has troubles with pressure and with his temper. Not gonna take up the Copa America failures or the WC final, we've heard all about it. But Higuain is, for example, terrible at taking penalties. Missed a lot of them in his time at Napoli.
But the clearest example of a mentality problem is his temper on the pitch. He's the type of guy who's always acts irritated, even towards teammates. This culminated in one of his last games for Napoli, away at Udinese. Napoli needed a win to not be left in the dust by Juve and after Higuain recieved his second yellow of the game (two stupid fouls) he saw red and almost assaulted the ref. Earning him a three match ban and putting his club in even more of a predicament.

Tldr I'd pick Aguero but it's close.

Oh, and Higuains 1-0 vs. Udinese is lowkey one of the most impressive goals of that season. Check it out.

Fuck it, I'll even supply a link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k86AASPlcvY

this tbqh. Aguero is clutch af. No idea why Higuain has been preferred to him lately. When Aguero is fit, he's the 2nd best striker in the world.

Well he's still scoring well at Juve and scored easily at MAdrid, he can play outside Napoli, this is a non problem
Aguero is not very agood at penalties too.
And i would have lost my shit too if i was scoring like he did last season but my teammates were still fucking up continually. Not saying he doesnt have temper problems but in Napoli he was justified, Suarez doesnt have exactly the best temper in the world for example.

I think in the end it comes to choking vs injuries

A team was constructed to score goals? Imagine that.

Aguero never delivered for Argentina desu, he was fucking terrible ine CA final, yes worse than Higuain

Last year yeah he was pretty poor in the final. Doesn't mean Higuain should get played ahead of him, because he's worse, and prone to chocking in vital moments.

>still scoring well at juve
Too early to say. Had a good start but so did Dzeko at Roma last season
>teammates kept fucking up
Every single player in that Napoli team had the best season of their lives last year, and it doesn't excuse him anyway
>in the end it comes down to choking vs. injuries
Basically this

He was disappointing in the WC too, he was injuried at the start but when he played he didnt do much.
Just play Icardi and be done with it

hegwiaiyine

>City vs. 10-men QPR is a big game

aguero gets injured EVERY season and he still manages to knock in 20+ goals

higuain is a meme and cost argentina 3 trophies and counting

Is it impressive because of the left foot or what

messi is a meme and cost argentina 3 trophies and counting

>(You)

Even tho i really enjoyed your Non-meme answer that goal aint that much of a thing desu.
I'd still pick Aguero, if he would have been the first choice as a ST for our NT on the 3 finals we played ( and not injured ) i think we would have had a better chance.

Messi > Tevez (2015) > Higuain > Dybala > Icardi > Aguero

More like
>the great chokebate

>tfw Icardi and Dybala win the WC after messi retires

Dybala

anyone who doesn't say aguero is an ABEPL and needs to get their head checked

I'd rather have Matias Vegnaduzzo than Aguero to be quite honest with you

still 2 young, higuain is miles ahead of him

tevez

neither

Argentina don't need CHOKERS in their team

just keep playing Pratto desu

>Aguero

Uhmm, why are people saying that Aguero is clutch? The only big goal I can remember is the league winner vs QPR.

Aguero is still better than Higuain though and a top 3 striker when fit.

Aguero would have never been in position to score those goals because he's a very lazy shit, while Higuain is a hard worker who is a choking faggot

>Aguero is still better than Higuain though and a top 3 striker when fit.
I told Jakub to rate Aguero and he actually did it.

1. Suarez
2. Griezmann
3. Higuain
4. Lewandowski
5. Aubameyang

>Messi BTFO's defenders, but more come so he finds an open teammate.
>passes to teammate Higuain.
> Higuain fucks up an easy 1v1 that he would have scored in Italy.
>Repeat in CA 2015
>Repeat in CAC 2016

I think the issue is that Messi though that Higuain would have scored those easy shots. Little did he know Higuain is secretly Penaldo's BFF since he played for Real and he can't let Messi gain superiority. So he chokes three times.

>0 World Cup goals
>clutch

>When Aguero is fit, he's the 2nd best striker in the world.

wtf man is this real
painful to watch familia

Or you can have a Higuain, take your pick.

Icardi > Aguero > Pig-huain

french people are ugly

That's not what he is saying, retard.

Are you seriously even comparing the levels of competition that chokeguain faces to aguero?

United are my favourite team but I support Liverpool too. What do I do

Stop posting juve fag, you are so fucking delusional you cannot make an objective opinion.

That's a decent ranking, but you should not base it off fifa. Watch actual matches and you will see how some of the playera you rank are actual memes that get overhyped.

Gorgonzola Biguain has a receding hairline

I wouldn't rate Higuain so highly, he plays in a much worse league than the other 4 and he also has a longer season than Lewandowski or Aubameyang.